Windows 10: I got a trojan virus from 2-spyware.com website after downloading one of their software...

Discus and support I got a trojan virus from 2-spyware.com website after downloading one of their software... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I downloaded some tools from 2-spyware.com & got a trojan virus. I have uninstalled it but each time I use the Internet it keeps happening. I have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Malcom_067, Oct 19, 2019.

1. I got a trojan virus from 2-spyware.com website after downloading one of their software...

I downloaded some tools from 2-spyware.com & got a trojan virus. I have uninstalled it but each time I use the Internet it keeps happening. I have Windows Defender & it keeps cleaning them, but how do I get rid of them for good & is this going to harm my computer even though Windows Defender keeps cleaning them? I should have read all the negative reviews of 2-spyware.com and that it's a rogue security software distributor before I downloaded anything from them. Please help!!

:)

Malcom_067, Oct 19, 2019
  2. phil Win User

Anti virus, Trojan's and Spyware.

Just reading a security guide in a magazine and it explains how you need an anti virus program, ideally a dedicated anti trojan tool plus some spyware software removal tool etc.

Is all this needed? I mean, thats like 3 programs there with their recomendations.

Your comments, thanks.

3. OOTay Win User
    Anti virus, Trojan's and Spyware.

Hmmm, I use AVG Email Server Antivirus, Zonealarm Pro, and many many spyware programs... The best one being BPS Anti-Spyware. Ad-aware SE is just garbage now, but if you want spyware protection with out nothing running i suggest using Spyware Blaster. Heres a list of great programs that i use and i think are some are the best. Pest Patrol, Spyware Doctor, Spybot, Bazooka, Spyware Blaster, and BPS Anti-Spyware. Those are really great anti-spyware programs. Oh and the new Zonealarm Pro I dont like at all becuase it alerts you about everything even if you turn alerts off so i use version 6.0.667.000 which is one of the best newer ones.

OOTay, Oct 19, 2019
  4. bro67 Win User

I got a trojan virus from 2-spyware.com website after downloading one of their software...

bro67, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

I got a trojan virus from 2-spyware.com website after downloading one of their software...

1. I got a trojan virus from 2-spyware.com website after downloading one of their software... - Similar Threads - got trojan virus

2. Microsoft and Trojan spyware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft and Trojan spyware: MS says I have Trojan spyware and has shutdown my laptop but for $299 they will fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-and-trojan-spyware/7a77ecc8-c8e7-41d3-9bb2-192a336b90c0
  3. Microsoft and Trojan spyware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft and Trojan spyware: MS says I have Trojan spyware and has shutdown my laptop but for $299 they will fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-and-trojan-spyware/7a77ecc8-c8e7-41d3-9bb2-192a336b90c0
  4. Trojan Spyware Alert?

Trojan Spyware Alert?: Is this real? My computer froze up and I really need this computer to work. If I don’t, then I’m genuinely screwed. I’ve gotten out on task manager and I’m going to close it out now, but I have a picture to verify and I just need reassurance. The picture won’t upload it keeps...
  5. Trojan Spyware Alert?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Spyware Alert?: Is this real? My computer froze up and I really need this computer to work. If I don’t, then I’m genuinely screwed. I’ve gotten out on task manager and I’m going to close it out now, but I have a picture to verify and I just need reassurance. The picture won’t upload it keeps...
  6. is there a way to stop a trojan spyware virus from logging keystrokes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to stop a trojan spyware virus from logging keystrokes?: is there a way to stop trojan virus from logging keystrokes? Thats all I'm wondering because I don't want to risk my password to remove the virus....
  7. is there a way to stop a trojan spyware virus from logging keystrokes?

is there a way to stop a trojan spyware virus from logging keystrokes?: is there a way to stop trojan virus from logging keystrokes? Thats all I'm wondering because I don't want to risk my password to remove the virus....
  8. Trojan Spyware Alert

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Spyware Alert: Trojan Horse WarningIs 1-866-993-1486 a legitimate Microsoft Support phone number? A loud audio and video warning pop up on my screen saying it was a Trojan Spyware Alert & to contact that number. Is this a hacker scam?...
  9. COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.: I am a proud member of TEAM MICROSOFT. But I have an unresolved issue with the trojan virus that having since attacked my system has failed to leave even though I have tried numerous third-party anti-virus software desktop apps and that is after Windows Defender failed to...
  10. COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.: I am a proud member of TEAM MICROSOFT. But I have an unresolved issue with the trojan virus that having since attacked my system has failed to leave even though I have tried numerous third-party anti-virus software desktop apps and that is after Windows Defender failed to...