Windows 10: I got a virus i need help with

Discus and support I got a virus i need help with in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i think i have a virus on my laptop and i cant get rid of it, i downloaded steam and i think i did it off the wrong website somehow. any ideas? someone... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by wilbur taylor, Jan 15, 2023.

1. I got a virus i need help with

i think i have a virus on my laptop and i cant get rid of it, i downloaded steam and i think i did it off the wrong website somehow. any ideas? someone said to delete "PcAppStore" but when i tried it froze my laptop twice and the 3rd time it just disappeared, its still downloaded but i cant see it in the control panel.. so ideas anyone? please and thank you

:)

wilbur taylor, Jan 15, 2023

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 15, 2023
  3. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 15, 2023
  4. I got a virus i need help with

Jsssssssss, Jan 15, 2023
Thema:

I got a virus i need help with

1. I got a virus i need help with - Similar Threads - got virus need

2. I need help with removing a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with removing a virus: Being uncoutious, got a virus from downloading from an untrusted source. Built in windows defender keeps warning me about it every day, choosing the remove or quarantine options do nothing to it, inside the location folder from details message there arent any files including...
  3. I need help with removing a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with removing a virus: Being uncoutious, got a virus from downloading from an untrusted source. Built in windows defender keeps warning me about it every day, choosing the remove or quarantine options do nothing to it, inside the location folder from details message there arent any files including...
  4. I got a virus i need help with

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a virus i need help with: i think i have a virus on my laptop and i cant get rid of it, i downloaded steam and i think i did it off the wrong website somehow. any ideas? someone said to delete "PcAppStore" but when i tried it froze my laptop twice and the 3rd time it just disappeared, its still...
  5. I got a virus i need help with

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a virus i need help with: i think i have a virus on my laptop and i cant get rid of it, i downloaded steam and i think i did it off the wrong website somehow. any ideas? someone said to delete "PcAppStore" but when i tried it froze my laptop twice and the 3rd time it just disappeared, its still...
  6. i need help related to virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help related to virus: please kindly aware me how to get rid out a vrus which affected my labtop as well how to restore my data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-related-to-virus/3c3bb314-5384-4244-a220-6013b1b41a5f
  7. idk if i got a virus Help.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    idk if i got a virus Help.: So i was on discord with some friends and they sent me a link to youtube.com//opensearch i clicked it not knowing what it was and it downloaded something automatically the file name was "opensearch.osdx" is this a virus? I didn't open it and I'm wondering if i could still be...
  8. I think I got a virus/trojan help please

I think I got a virus/trojan help please: I used my external hard drives on work pc to copy some software and music However after I plugged them in my laptop, I notices something weird All my folders in at the root of the hdd was converted to shortcuts, opening shortcut takes a little while, like it's loading...
  9. I got a question, I got an virus but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got a question, I got an virus but...: I got a virus because I accidentally forgot to turn on virus defender. Now I was able to remove the virus, but cmd still opens at the beginning when I am entering my screen after looking in. But nothing is happing, but every program starts with administration rights no matter...
  10. Help i think I got a virus

Help i think I got a virus: Help i think I have a virus on Xbox one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/help-i-think-i-got-a-virus/0753b5e8-d0a3-4a79-acc7-957d776be86f