Windows 10: I got an email

Discus and support I got an email in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, yesterday I got an email saying that i bought a gta V DLC with a MasterCard that is not mine, today i got another email from microsoft store,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BM45, Oct 16, 2019.

1. BM45 Win User

I got an email

Hello, yesterday I got an email saying that i bought a gta V DLC with a MasterCard that is not mine, today i got another email from microsoft store, that im subscribing to EA Access and charges £4 a month with the same mastercard. What is going on? I dont even use microsoft store. Is someone using my email to purchase their games? What do i do? Thank you

:)

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Oct 16, 2019
  4. I got an email

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

I got an email

1. I got an email - Similar Threads - got email

2. My account got hacked they changed my email and number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked they changed my email and number: Hello My other account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** got hacked they changed my email, password, number etc...what do i need to do???...
  3. My account got hacked they changed my email and number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account got hacked they changed my email and number: Hello My other account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** got hacked they changed my email, password, number etc...what do i need to do???...
  4. Got an email from you that says i got a Microsoft gift card and i did not. Who can i talk...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Got an email from you that says i got a Microsoft gift card and i did not. Who can i talk...: I would like help please with this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-an-email-from-you-that-says-i-got-a-microsoft/e2427c69-056a-48a6-8189-a40febd87860
  5. My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...: i have submitted a form for it but i dont remember everything about it like my xbox name and stuff. ive had this account for 4+ years. I got the email of the email that hacked me but i dont know what to do now...
  6. My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...

My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...: i have submitted a form for it but i dont remember everything about it like my xbox name and stuff. ive had this account for 4+ years. I got the email of the email that hacked me but i dont know what to do now...
  7. I passed the AZ-900 exam today and got an email confirmation, but I can't find my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I passed the AZ-900 exam today and got an email confirmation, but I can't find my...: I passed the AZ-900 exam today 3/15 and received an email confirmation, but I can't find my certificate. Is there a contact number for assistance? The process for obtaining the certificate and setting up an account and profile with Microsoft is overly complicated. I hope they...
  8. I passed the AZ-900 exam today and got an email confirmation, but I can't find my...

I passed the AZ-900 exam today and got an email confirmation, but I can't find my...: I passed the AZ-900 exam today 3/15 and received an email confirmation, but I can't find my certificate. Is there a contact number for assistance? The process for obtaining the certificate and setting up an account and profile with Microsoft is overly complicated. I hope they...
  9. Reclaim old account got hacked and changed email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reclaim old account got hacked and changed email: My account got hacked awhile ago and they change the email. I was wondering if I can get it back. The old email address was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** don't know what they change it to now but I saw that my character on Minecraft got changed to different...
  10. Reclaim old account got hacked and changed email

Reclaim old account got hacked and changed email: My account got hacked awhile ago and they change the email. I was wondering if I can get it back. The old email address was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** don't know what they change it to now but I saw that my character on Minecraft got changed to different...