Windows 10: I got an error in the Reliability History, regarding a graphic driver.

Discus and support I got an error in the Reliability History, regarding a graphic driver. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Source NVIDIA Container Summary Stopped working Date ‎20-‎09-‎2020 16:40 Status Report sent Description Faulting Application Path:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PrathamGupta30, Sep 20, 2020.

1. I got an error in the Reliability History, regarding a graphic driver.

Source
    NVIDIA Container

Summary
    Stopped working

Date
    ‎20-‎09-‎2020 16:40

Status
    Report sent

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvaci.inf_amd64_f8329ca2e72b235a\Display.NvContainer\NVDisplay.Container.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BEX64
    Application Name: NVDisplay.Container.exe
    Application Version: 1.28.2851.9944
    Application Timestamp: 5edfa063
    Fault Module Name: NVDisplay.Container.exe
    Fault Module Version: 1.28.2851.9944
    Fault Module Timestamp: 5edfa063
    Exception Offset: 000000000005d975
    Exception Code: c0000409
    Exception Data: 0000000000000007
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.100
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 08c6
    Additional Information 2: 08c61db67294d26684816250d20f7c7c
    Additional Information 3: 46fc
    Additional Information 4: 46fc050dfd48b287ee1878a65ea4fdca

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: d6575734db7147e98a4d7138d97ba978 1895295507173714296

Please explain the problem and also tell me the solution.

Thank You

:)

PrathamGupta30, Sep 20, 2020

2. Hardware error in "View reliability history"

Hi Azaruddin,

Thank you for reply. I checked that and it is completely clean and no error. I had hardware error every day in reliability history as shown in the attached screen shot (it also shows that I had all the updates)
    I got an error in the Reliability History, regarding a graphic driver. a3248fdc-7cc9-4999-a555-ae9d381ef232.png

MingzhiLin, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Sep 20, 2020
  4. I got an error in the Reliability History, regarding a graphic driver.

Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you update Graphic card drivers:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persist follow method 2.

Method 2:

I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    If the issue still persist, suggest you to please get in touch with our
    Xbox Support team through below link to resolve the issue:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Our Xbox support team will assist you better in this regard.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

I got an error in the Reliability History, regarding a graphic driver.

1. I got an error in the Reliability History, regarding a graphic driver. - Similar Threads - got error Reliability

2. Reliability error history IGCC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reliability error history IGCC: Hi everyone, I was checking reliability history errors on three systems I have and I notice in the background occasionally there is the following error. I don't notice the error, it seems to happen in the background. As it's happening on all my devices very occasionally, do I...
  3. Hardware error in reliability history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error in reliability history: Can anyone tell me about this? It is in a report by the Windows 11 "Reliability Monitor." There were no symptoms that I recall. I was just looking at the Reliability Monitor out of curiosity....
  4. Reliability History: Hardware Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reliability History: Hardware Error: My first time postingRecently, whenever I run a high power application on my gpuGaming - the application will crash and I'll receive a critical event error in my reliability history. Specifically, the app wont always crash on startup but sometimes I'll be able to play for a...
  5. Reliability History: Hardware Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reliability History: Hardware Error: My first time postingRecently, whenever I run a high power application on my gpuGaming - the application will crash and I'll receive a critical event error in my reliability history. Specifically, the app wont always crash on startup but sometimes I'll be able to play for a...
  6. Regarding the graphics driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding the graphics driver: The file...
  7. Reliability History errors

Reliability History errors: Is it normal to have an error everyday in reliability history? I've already perform clean boot in my PC but the problem still persists. Here's the screenshot of my reliability history. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Hardware Error in reliability history.

Hardware Error in reliability history.: So I recently did a clean install of windows 10 due to my PC crash several times, however I got this issued recently but I don't know where to start looking for the issue. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 3003 Parameter 2: ffffb0873beaa6b0...
  9. Hardware error in reliability history

Hardware error in reliability history: Hi there I have been getting a hardware error alot recently, I did a fresh install, wiped the drive and it's still showing up. If anyone could help I would much appreciate it let me know if you need more info. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1:...
  10. Question regarding Reliability History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding Reliability History: Hi all. Just a quick question. I just bought a new game and there been a few patches since it's come out and, ever so gradually, it's taken a little bit longer to load up and start since the latest patch was released a few days ago. The issue I'm having is whenever I quit...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvdisplay.container.exe freeze before login