Windows 10: I got an irl not less or equal bluescreen error

Discus and support I got an irl not less or equal bluescreen error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hey I finished a 3 hours gaming session and when I closed the game my pc got blue screen crashdump file link:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by roeisold, Aug 8, 2022.

1. roeisold Win User

I got an irl not less or equal bluescreen error

hey I finished a 3 hours gaming session and when I closed the game my pc got blue screen crashdump file link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/133VXx1FqmpXjAjDzhputVQ7SVX2Yt7RJ/view?usp=sharing

:)

roeisold, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Aug 8, 2022
  3. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Aug 8, 2022
  4. I got an irl not less or equal bluescreen error

Bluescreen error after recovering factory settings

Pure gold.

Wrigleyvillain, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

I got an irl not less or equal bluescreen error

1. I got an irl not less or equal bluescreen error - Similar Threads - got irl less

2. Two bluescreens, RQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two bluescreens, RQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Had two BSOD's in three days. here are the listings in reliability history:Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: d1 Parameter 1: 20 Parameter 2: 2 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: fffff8013b926238 OS version: 10_0_19045 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version:...
  3. Two bluescreens, RQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two bluescreens, RQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Had two BSOD's in three days. here are the listings in reliability history:Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: d1 Parameter 1: 20 Parameter 2: 2 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: fffff8013b926238 OS version: 10_0_19045 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version:...
  4. BLUESCREEN IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUESCREEN IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hi, i've been receiving this bluescreen of late. It doesn't happen frequently but like 2-3 days intervals. I use a bluescreen reader to view most of the errors. Kindly check one attached to this. Also if u need the .dmp please let me know....
  5. BLUESCREEN IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BLUESCREEN IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hi, i've been receiving this bluescreen of late. It doesn't happen frequently but like 2-3 days intervals. I use a bluescreen reader to view most of the errors. Kindly check one attached to this. Also if u need the .dmp please let me know....
  6. BLUESCREEN IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I got an irl not less or equal bluescreen error

I got an irl not less or equal bluescreen error: hey I finished a 3 hours gaming session and when I closed the game my pc got blue screen crashdump file link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/133VXx1FqmpXjAjDzhputVQ7SVX2Yt7RJ/view?usp=sharing...
  8. i got BSOD irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got BSOD irql not less or equal: Crash ListCreated by using BlueScreenViewDump FileCrash TimeBug Check StringBug Check CodeParameter 1Parameter 2Parameter 3Parameter 4Caused By DriverCaused By AddressFile DescriptionProduct NameCompanyFile VersionProcessorCrash AddressStack Address 1Stack Address 2Stack...
  9. i got BSOD irql not less or equal

i got BSOD irql not less or equal: Crash ListCreated by using BlueScreenViewDump FileCrash TimeBug Check StringBug Check CodeParameter 1Parameter 2Parameter 3Parameter 4Caused By DriverCaused By AddressFile DescriptionProduct NameCompanyFile VersionProcessorCrash AddressStack Address 1Stack Address 2Stack...
  10. Driver IRL Not Less Or Equal Ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver IRL Not Less Or Equal Ntoskrnl.exe: hello, i have gotten 2-3 bsods today, out of nowhere, all with the same bsod error, driver_irq_not_less_or_equal caused by ntoskrnl.exe, could anyone help me figure out what is causing it?, it hasn't happened before today. here are the dmp files after analyzing them on...