Windows 10: I got attacked by virus and all my data is encrypted now need help

Discus and support I got attacked by virus and all my data is encrypted now need help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; 3, 4 days ago I got attacked by virusmalware and all my data is encrypted now by that, i can not access it. it has changed all files extensions to some... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HarisImtiaz, Dec 20, 2019.

1. I got attacked by virus and all my data is encrypted now need help

3, 4 days ago I got attacked by virusmalware and all my data is encrypted now by that, i can not access it. it has changed all files extensions to some .righ extension, now they are demanding money to give me back access to my data. please i need help can somebody help me

:)

HarisImtiaz, Dec 20, 2019
  2. mrgeek Win User

Ransomware attack in Windows 1809 - Please help

It is nearly impossible to figure out or many businesses with IT depts. that get hit, just pay. As your friend suggested, you are VERY lucky that everything except your OS was not encrypted, which happened to me. As 'PrivacyFreak suggested, save those files, someone will eventually make a decryption key. If you already have them backed up, skip them in the next step.
    Disconnect from the internet, back up your data to external drive(s). Then do a full, clean install incl letting Windows repartition to one space (pay attention to Steps 10 and 11). This is the ONLY 100% guaranteed way to remove any and all ransomware or virus present (a Repair install will retain them). When finished, you can create a new D partition/drive and restore your data. Good Luck. - Clean Install Windows 10

If Windows Defender is your only AV, you can enhance ransomware coverage by enabling Controlled Folder Access which blocks untrusted apps from accessing your This PC folders. May be a pain to whitelist, as you go along but you shouldn't have too many programs not recognized by Defender - https://winaero.com/blog/controlled-...ss-windows-10/

mrgeek, Dec 20, 2019
  3. werner Win User
    Virus Attack

Good Day

We had an virus attack by this one ( Dharma ,very all files encrypted and ended with .java extension.)
    No decryption as off yesterday .
    " all your data has been locked usYou want to return?write email L: GuardBTC@cock.li " *Smile

I managed via data recovery do find deleted system restore files in the system volume folder. The files are called {2a8b5c32-0d90-11e8-845e-d481d78ba9b2}{3808876b-c176-4e48-b7ae-04046e6cc752 .

How do I open this shadow copies

Regards

werner, Dec 20, 2019
  4. I got attacked by virus and all my data is encrypted now need help

Help! File permission errors in encrypted folder

Hi Bill,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Are you the Administrator of the computer?
    • Are you connected to a domain network?

I suggest you to decrypt the folder by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right-click the folder or file you want to decrypt, and then click Properties.

• Click the General tab, and then click Advanced.

• Clear the Encrypt contents to secure data check box, click
      OK, and then click OK again.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

I got attacked by virus and all my data is encrypted now need help

1. I got attacked by virus and all my data is encrypted now need help - Similar Threads - got attacked virus

2. My laptop virus attack and my all data encrypted how to decrypted data ATTENTION!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop virus attack and my all data encrypted how to decrypted data ATTENTION!: ATTENTION! Don't worry, you can return all your files! All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key. The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you. This...
  3. My laptop virus attack and my all data encrypted how to decrypted data ATTENTION!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop virus attack and my all data encrypted how to decrypted data ATTENTION!: ATTENTION! Don't worry, you can return all your files! All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key. The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you. This...
  4. My laptop virus attack and my all data encrypted how to decrypted data ATTENTION!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. my laptop virus attack and my all data encrypted how to decrypted data

my laptop virus attack and my all data encrypted how to decrypted data: ATTENTION! Don't worry, you can return all your files! All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key. The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you. This...
  6. my laptop virus attack and my all data encrypted how to decrypted data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop virus attack and my all data encrypted how to decrypted data: ATTENTION! Don't worry, you can return all your files! All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key. The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you. This...
  7. my laptop virus attack and my all data encrypted how to decrypted data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I got a virus i need help with

I got a virus i need help with: i think i have a virus on my laptop and i cant get rid of it, i downloaded steam and i think i did it off the wrong website somehow. any ideas? someone said to delete "PcAppStore" but when i tried it froze my laptop twice and the 3rd time it just disappeared, its still...
  9. I got a virus i need help with

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a virus i need help with: i think i have a virus on my laptop and i cant get rid of it, i downloaded steam and i think i did it off the wrong website somehow. any ideas? someone said to delete "PcAppStore" but when i tried it froze my laptop twice and the 3rd time it just disappeared, its still...
  10. Data Encryption Virus

Data Encryption Virus: Virus Encrypted Files on my computer. How do I decrypt? I had a virus attack on Jan 15, 2019 . The virus encrypted all my important files such Dump file and log sheets of my data base . Do you have any ideas on how I can decrypt my locked files? I've also recieved a...