Windows 10: I Got Black Screen, The Windows Freeze, And After 10 - 15 Seconds The Laptop Auto Restart

Discus and support I Got Black Screen, The Windows Freeze, And After 10 - 15 Seconds The Laptop Auto Restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First of all sorry for my bad english... as u see the title i got black screen the windows freezes at the same time and after 10-15 seconds my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Datrox, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Datrox Win User

I Got Black Screen, The Windows Freeze, And After 10 - 15 Seconds The Laptop Auto Restart

First of all sorry for my bad english...

as u see the title i got black screen the windows freezes at the same time and after 10-15 seconds my laptop auto restarting

my computer can work normally for hours but some time i got this problem 100% RANDOMLY

this isnt happened x times in a row but randomly in my day. i open windows reliability monitor and i see these parameters

but i cant understand the problem

<WERReportMetadata>

<OSVersionInformation>

<WindowsNTVersion>10.0</WindowsNTVersion>

<Build>15063</Build>

<Product>(0x30): Windows 10 Pro</Product>

<Edition>Professional</Edition>

<BuildString>15063.1418.amd64fre.rs2_release.170317-1834</BuildString>

<Revision>1418</Revision>

<Flavor>Multiprocessor Free</Flavor>

<Architecture>X64</Architecture>

<LCID>1032</LCID>

</OSVersionInformation>

<ProblemSignatures>

<EventType>LiveKernelEvent</EventType>

<Parameter0>117</Parameter0>

<Parameter1>ffff9487a8fa94a0</Parameter1>

<Parameter2>fffff80ab0ce8efc</Parameter2>

<Parameter3>0</Parameter3>

<Parameter4>21f0</Parameter4>

<Parameter5>10_0_15063</Parameter5>

<Parameter6>0_0</Parameter6>

<Parameter7>256_1</Parameter7>

</ProblemSignatures>

<DynamicSignatures>

<Parameter1>10.0.15063.2.0.0.256.48</Parameter1>

<Parameter2>1032</Parameter2>

</DynamicSignatures>

<SystemInformation>

<MID>B16EB0EF-AE2E-404B-9430-ACEBA5C06726</MID>

<SystemManufacturer>Hewlett-Packard</SystemManufacturer>

<SystemProductName>HP ProBook 4520s</SystemProductName>

<BIOSVersion>68AZZ Ver. F.61</BIOSVersion>

<OSInstallDate>1496072628</OSInstallDate>

<OSInstallTime>2017-05-29T15:43:48Z</OSInstallTime>

<TimeZoneBias>-02:00</TimeZoneBias>

</SystemInformation>

<SecureBootState>

<UEFISecureBootEnabled>NotCapable</UEFISecureBootEnabled>

</SecureBootState>

<ReportInformation>

<Guid>b9b957bb-c90c-4d15-86a6-96440c243ae8</Guid>

<ReportSource>memory</ReportSource>

<CreationTime>2019-10-15T20:05:22Z</CreationTime>

</ReportInformation>

</WERReportMetadata>

And the other File log

<WERReportMetadata>

<OSVersionInformation>

<WindowsNTVersion>10.0</WindowsNTVersion>

<Build>15063</Build>

<Product>(0x30): Windows 10 Pro</Product>

<Edition>Professional</Edition>

<BuildString>15063.1418.amd64fre.rs2_release.170317-1834</BuildString>

<Revision>1418</Revision>

<Flavor>Multiprocessor Free</Flavor>

<Architecture>X64</Architecture>

<LCID>1032</LCID>

</OSVersionInformation>

<ProblemSignatures>

<EventType>BlueScreen</EventType>

<Parameter0>116</Parameter0>

<Parameter1>ffff9487aa51f010</Parameter1>

<Parameter2>fffff80ab0ce8efc</Parameter2>

<Parameter3>0</Parameter3>

<Parameter4>2</Parameter4>

<Parameter5>10_0_15063</Parameter5>

<Parameter6>0_0</Parameter6>

<Parameter7>256_1</Parameter7>

</ProblemSignatures>

<DynamicSignatures>

<Parameter1>10.0.15063.2.0.0.256.48</Parameter1>

<Parameter2>1032</Parameter2>

</DynamicSignatures>

<SystemInformation>

<MID>B16EB0EF-AE2E-404B-9430-ACEBA5C06726</MID>

<SystemManufacturer>Hewlett-Packard</SystemManufacturer>

<SystemProductName>HP ProBook 4520s</SystemProductName>

<BIOSVersion>68AZZ Ver. F.61</BIOSVersion>

<OSInstallDate>1496072628</OSInstallDate>

<OSInstallTime>2017-05-29T15:43:48Z</OSInstallTime>

<TimeZoneBias>-02:00</TimeZoneBias>

</SystemInformation>

<SecureBootState>

<UEFISecureBootEnabled>NotCapable</UEFISecureBootEnabled>

</SecureBootState>

<ReportInformation>

<Guid>70b8313b-195a-4f99-832e-9e09d085e30e</Guid>

<ReportSource>memory</ReportSource>

<CreationTime>2019-10-15T20:05:22Z</CreationTime>

</ReportInformation>

</WERReportMetadata>

You want more informations or something ?

:)

Datrox, Oct 15, 2019
  2. nancytroy Win User

i am watching netflick on my laptop and the screen goes black after 15 seconds or so and i have to wiggle the mouse to get pic back any suggestions

• i am watching netflick on my laptop and the screen goes black after 15 seconds or so and i have to wiggle the mouse to get pic back any suggestions

nancytroy, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Hendry Win User
    Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksI Got Black Screen, The Windows Freeze, And After 10 - 15 Seconds The Laptop Auto Restart :)

Hendry, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Virus-j Win User

I Got Black Screen, The Windows Freeze, And After 10 - 15 Seconds The Laptop Auto Restart

Toshiba Laptop Black Screen

I have a Toshiba Laptop, Was reinstalling windows 7 on it last night left it doing the updates then shut it down. Turned it on this this afternoon only to find the laptop screen is Black and also there is a burning smell coming from the Fan.

I connected the Laptop to a external monitor that is fine, Can go into bios, Windows boots up fine Etc.
    Just took apart the laptop earlier to check all the cables where in correctly, Checked the motherboard over for any damage, burnt bits but but found nothing. Just put it back together now but im still getting this burning smell and i still cant use the laptop screen only a external screen.

I Tried Pressing FN+F5 to switch to the laptop screen, But still black screen. Any Suggestions please ?

Thanks

Virus-j, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

1. I Got Black Screen, The Windows Freeze, And After 10 - 15 Seconds The Laptop Auto Restart - Similar Threads - Got Black Screen

2. Why does my computer freeze, black screen, and auto restart?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my computer freeze, black screen, and auto restart?: -What happens: is that when I launch and play any random game my computer will randomly freeze, then display a black screen, and then auto restart.- I haven't received any error messages and I can't include a screenshot, because my computer is practically unusable when this...
  3. Why does my computer freeze, black screen, and auto restart?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer freeze, black screen, and auto restart?: -What happens: is that when I launch and play any random game my computer will randomly freeze, then display a black screen, and then auto restart.- I haven't received any error messages and I can't include a screenshot, because my computer is practically unusable when this...
  4. Why does my computer freeze, black screen, and auto restart?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC cuts to a black screen after freezing and restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC cuts to a black screen after freezing and restarts: So I recently added new parts to my pc as an upgrade, everything was working fine until out of nowhere my pc began to cut to a black screen and restart out of nowhere, not even when its underload. This is the event ID:Kernel-Power 41The system has rebooted without cleanly...
  6. PC cuts to a black screen after freezing and restarts

PC cuts to a black screen after freezing and restarts: So I recently added new parts to my pc as an upgrade, everything was working fine until out of nowhere my pc began to cut to a black screen and restart out of nowhere, not even when its underload. This is the event ID:Kernel-Power 41The system has rebooted without cleanly...
  7. My laptop has stopped functioning, 15 seconds after restarting my screen freezes or i get a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop has stopped functioning, 15 seconds after restarting my screen freezes or i get a...: This has started spontaniously half an hour ago with a freeze. submitted by /u/wesreynier [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jap73e/my_laptop_has_stopped_functioning_15_seconds/
  8. Screen auto dims after 15 seconds in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen auto dims after 15 seconds in Windows 10: Finally! An answer! All the threads were locked to answer the question as to why my and many, many other's screen automatically dims after 15 seconds when not actively doing something on the screen, but I figured it out with the help of a Dell online technician. If you...
  9. 10-15 second freezes & hangs constantly after rebuild

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    10-15 second freezes & hangs constantly after rebuild: Hi Recently had to rebuild my PC after it bricked (some sort of driver conflict...never figured it out). Ever since then it's been hanging/freezing for 10-15 seconds. Seems to be temporarily fixed by a restart but always returns. When it does, the mouse still moves but no...
  10. i am watching netflick on my laptop and the screen goes black after 15 seconds or so and i...

i am watching netflick on my laptop and the screen goes black after 15 seconds or so and i...: i am watching netflick on my laptop and the screen goes black after 15 seconds or so and i have to wiggle the mouse to get pic back any suggestions...