Windows 10: I got BSOD unexpected_store_exception while working on my laptop

Discus and support I got BSOD unexpected_store_exception while working on my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While I'm working on my laptop. My window crashed and got unexpected_store_exception BSOD. Please helpHere's my Computer spec.Here's the dump file for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Victor Chiarouven, Jul 8, 2021.

1. I got BSOD unexpected_store_exception while working on my laptop

While I'm working on my laptop. My window crashed and got unexpected_store_exception BSOD. Please helpHere's my Computer spec.Here's the dump file for more information:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MJFdLmHji1eR7amoqa6VPj0p5tJbio6g?usp=sharingThanks for your help

:)

Victor Chiarouven, Jul 8, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod

Hi BannerBomb,

It is possible that you received the error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION due to hardware or a faulty driver.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 8, 2021
  3. JoachimMK Win User
    Often BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception while working with the laptop

I have a new Medion Akoya E6422 Laptop since last November. It came with Win10 and an SSD (CI got BSOD unexpected_store_exception while working on my laptop :) and an HDD (DI got BSOD unexpected_store_exception while working on my laptop :).

I am getting more and more BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception in the middle of working with the laptop. Two times today.

I have looked at various posts but did not find a solution. Like I tried chkdsk, but even that failed with the BSOD during its operation.

There is also no minidump/dump even after redirecting it from C: to D:

"Slimdrivers 2.2" tells me that my drivers are up to date.

I am using Avast Antivirus

Desperately looking for a remedy.

JoachimMK, Jul 8, 2021
  4. Kyle420 Win User

I got BSOD unexpected_store_exception while working on my laptop

BSoD after upgrade UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

I own a Toshiba Sattelitte laptop with Intel i5 processor. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 and everything was fine at first. Today my computer randomly when to a BSoD that basically said "I got BSOD unexpected_store_exception while working on my laptop :( there was an error and we will restart for
    you after we collect some data 0%" and the error message was "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION". The thing also never left 0%, the screen just went black after a bit. I tried restarting my computer and now it won't boot. I also got another BSoD and the error this
    time was "NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM". Not really sure what to do... Any suggestions?

Kyle420, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

I got BSOD unexpected_store_exception while working on my laptop

1. I got BSOD unexpected_store_exception while working on my laptop - Similar Threads - got BSOD unexpected_store_exception

2. BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: I had a BSOD today and I'm not sure why, this is the minidump file minidump1.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-unexpectedstoreexception/e124db25-d813-461d-ba14-9912bfa86292
  3. BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: - Usually happened when i browse chrome with lots of tabs happened and it randomly goes kaput BSOD- Im using old 2017 gaming laptop- the laptop is undervolted CPU and iGPU with throttle stop -110mv/-60mv Nvidia discrete GPU with Afterburner.Windbg results :...
  4. BSOD (UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION) while playing PC game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD (UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION) while playing PC game: Hi all, I experienced a BSOD today while in the middle of a PC game. Specifically an unexpected store exception, assuming it was likely a failing HDD I ran "sfc /scannow" which informed me that there were some corrupt files that couldn't be fixed. I then ran "DISM /Online...
  5. BSOD While Using Laptop Normally, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

BSOD While Using Laptop Normally, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Hello, I'm using windows 10 64 bit version and my laptop is Micro Star (MSI) GL63 8RC. After upgrade ssd (nvme) to Adata SX8200 256GB around 2-3 month my laptop often to get BSOD UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. I already try to fix it from the other forum (fixing registry file,...
  6. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION while playing games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION while playing games: Hey, I've been continuously getting this BSOD (UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION) after upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 when I try to play any game. It does not occur when i'm surfing on the internet or when it's idle. It is really frustrating because while playing a game...
  7. Frequent BSODs, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Frequent BSODs, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Ive been suffering from BSODs very frequently lately, up to 2-3 times a day. Its making life miserable. It would usually happen while I was away from the laptop or sometime when I would wake it up from sleep or hibernation, but now its even happening while I am using the...
  8. Bsod: Unexpected_store_exception

Bsod: Unexpected_store_exception: Gathered files zip attached. Many thanks for your assistance. George 57234
  9. BSOD while using Sony Vegas 12 Unexpected_Store_Exception

BSOD while using Sony Vegas 12 Unexpected_Store_Exception: So I got a BSOD when using SV 12 and it was somthing along the lines of Unexpected_Store_Exception the required files are attached below... And if its a driver issue I dobut I will be able to fix it as my Laptop is over 5 Year old *Sad I am at work pretty much all day so...
  10. Bsod unexpected_store_exception

Bsod unexpected_store_exception: Hi everyone, (Sorry for my bad english) I have a problem for months with my Windows 10. Firstly, my wireless card (Qualcomm AR922X/TP-Link WN951N) crashes frequently (probably because of the driver provided by Microsoft). Then, I have frequently (at least one time by...