Windows 10: I got code -2147012866 every time I tried to update it.

Discus and support I got code -2147012866 every time I tried to update it. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have trouble updating windows security because of the error code. I have Windows 10, version 20h2.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by puki3503, May 11, 2021.

1. puki3503 Win User

I got code -2147012866 every time I tried to update it.

I have trouble updating windows security because of the error code. I have Windows 10, version 20h2.

:)

puki3503, May 11, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I got code -2147012866 every time I tried to update it. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 11, 2021
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    windows update error code (0x800704cf) tried everything the internet has to offer. no lcuk

Hi,

The error code 0x800704cf prevents your PC from accessing your the network to share your files or do any other tasks. Regarding your concern about the Windows update and this error message, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Which update are you trying to install?
    • Have you tried installing the Windows update manually? You can use the
      Microsoft Update Catalog
      to manually install the Windows update.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you download and perform the Windows Update Troubleshooter
    here.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Joan Pin, May 11, 2021
  4. I got code -2147012866 every time I tried to update it.

Manual time sync takes 2 tries

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try the simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to change the server settings time and check. Follow the below steps.

• Go to Settings and click on Time & language.

• Select Region and language and click on
      Additional date, time, & regional settings on the left pane.

• Now click on Date and Time and click on
      Internet time tab on the window, click on Change settings and try changing the server and click on
      Update now.
    Hope this helps. Please let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, May 11, 2021
Thema:

I got code -2147012866 every time I tried to update it.

1. I got code -2147012866 every time I tried to update it. - Similar Threads - got code 2147012866

2. I got this error every time i try to update them so what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got this error every time i try to update them so what should I do?: I got this error every time i try to update them so what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-this-error-every-time-i-try-to-update-them/178490c8-647c-4f6c-8e99-df4309db1d2b
  3. I got this error every time i try to update them so what should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got this error every time i try to update them so what should I do?: I got this error every time i try to update them so what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-this-error-every-time-i-try-to-update-them/178490c8-647c-4f6c-8e99-df4309db1d2b
  4. Got Bsod every time that I play game

Got Bsod every time that I play game: Hi I got bsod after I open games here a bsod code that I seenCritical Process DiedI even installed new windows but its still not fixmy spec :i5 8400Gigabyte H370 HD3Gigabyte GTX 1080Ti AROUS 11GCorsair Vengence 16GB 8*2 3200Corsair MP510 240GB...
  5. Quality update miss every time I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quality update miss every time I try: Quality updates are not installing in my system. I dont know why. Some updates are able to install but the majority are not. Error message says something happened on our end. Trying to figure this out for 2 weeks now and waiting for MS to fix their issue but it seems that it...
  6. Quality update miss every time I try

Quality update miss every time I try: Quality updates are not installing in my system. I dont know why. Some updates are able to install but the majority are not. Error message says something happened on our end. Trying to figure this out for 2 weeks now and waiting for MS to fix their issue but it seems that it...
  7. Quality update miss every time I try

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Every time I try to update this error is shown.

Every time I try to update this error is shown.: Please see to my problem, I had tried update assistant too but it didn't help as it was showing I have already the latest windows 10 version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-update-this-error-is-shown/34714c47-b74f-41ae-972c-051b0d24e606
  9. The "Settings" window got automatically closed every time I tried to open it

in Windows 10 Customization
    The "Settings" window got automatically closed every time I tried to open it: When I open "Settings", the "Settings" window open, and after 1 second, it was automatically closed! I tried many method using Admin Powershell from online forum, but doesn't help... I tried the windows restore, but restore to all previous timepoints failed... Do I have...
  10. Every time that I try to do update I can't finish

Every time that I try to do update I can't finish: Windows 10 home version 1709. Every time that I try to do update I can't finish beacouse I have a error. (Download error - 0x8024a206) This is the update that I can install "Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64 (KB4486153)" In setting that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 2147012866 while updateing windows