Windows 10: I Got Disconnected From Live Chat, When I Try To Return I Get "Access Denied"

Discus and support I Got Disconnected From Live Chat, When I Try To Return I Get "Access Denied" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was instructed by the tech to press ctrl+windows+Q, and all windows closed on me. Got an email with a code to re-enter the conversation, but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ray_1234, Jun 16, 2024.

1. Ray_1234 Win User

I Got Disconnected From Live Chat, When I Try To Return I Get "Access Denied"

I was instructed by the tech to press ctrl+windows+Q, and all windows closed on me. Got an email with a code to re-enter the conversation, but when I try to enter MS support, I get "Access Denied"....any working links available?

:)

Ray_1234, Jun 16, 2024
  2. Mikey~ Win User

How to access Microsoft live chat?

Hello,

I've been trying to access the Microsoft Live Chat for assistance regarding my PC but it does not pop up as a list of available support options. It was working fine when I used it yesterday but now it disappeared as an option? Is there a specific time frame
    or something in order to access the live chat?

Mikey~, Jun 16, 2024
  3. i wane chat but it says access denied

hi i cant chat it says access denied.

jeromesedras, Jun 16, 2024
  4. jack63ss Win User

LAPTOP is not accessible ..... Access is denied.

I am trying to share a folder on a LAPTOP. I have other a number of other systems that have folders Shared and they work fine, but with this one I get the error "LAPTOP is not accessible ..... Access is denied." when I try to access it from a different Win10 system. So I went thru the entire "How to Share Files and Folders Over a Network in Windows 10" tutorial step by step. File and Print Sharing is enabled, SMB1.0 client & server are running, and Everyone has Full Access to the Share. Still get the error. I have tried it with the Network Public and Private, with the same result. Any suggestions ? Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042

jack63ss, Jun 16, 2024
Thema:

1. I Got Disconnected From Live Chat, When I Try To Return I Get "Access Denied" - Similar Threads - Got Disconnected Live

2. I Got Disconnected From Live Chat, When I Try To Return I Get "Access Denied"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Got Disconnected From Live Chat, When I Try To Return I Get "Access Denied": I was instructed by the tech to press ctrl+windows+Q, and all windows closed on me. Got an email with a code to re-enter the conversation, but when I try to enter MS support, I get "Access Denied"....any working links available?...
  3. WHEN I TRY TO MOVE A FILE FROM A FOLDER ,I GET A MESSAGE THAT SAIDS FILE ACCESS DENIED...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WHEN I TRY TO MOVE A FILE FROM A FOLDER ,I GET A MESSAGE THAT SAIDS FILE ACCESS DENIED...: WHEN I TRY TO MOVE A FILE FROM A FOLDER, I GET A MESSAGE THAT SAYS FILE ACCESS DENIED. YOU'LL NEED TO PROVIDE ADMINISTRATOR PERMISSION TO MOVE THIS FILE. This incident just started on my computer....
  4. WHEN I TRY TO MOVE A FILE FROM A FOLDER ,I GET A MESSAGE THAT SAIDS FILE ACCESS DENIED...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEN I TRY TO MOVE A FILE FROM A FOLDER ,I GET A MESSAGE THAT SAIDS FILE ACCESS DENIED...: WHEN I TRY TO MOVE A FILE FROM A FOLDER, I GET A MESSAGE THAT SAYS FILE ACCESS DENIED. YOU'LL NEED TO PROVIDE ADMINISTRATOR PERMISSION TO MOVE THIS FILE. This incident just started on my computer....
  5. WHEN I TRY TO MOVE A FILE FROM A FOLDER ,I GET A MESSAGE THAT SAIDS FILE ACCESS DENIED...

6. how do I access a live chat for support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I access a live chat for support?: how do I access a live chat for support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-a-live-chat-for-support/558e2c08-6c7c-44f4-8a1c-fa515e858ed9
  7. how do I access a live chat for support?

how do I access a live chat for support?: how do I access a live chat for support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-a-live-chat-for-support/558e2c08-6c7c-44f4-8a1c-fa515e858ed9
  8. how do I access a live chat for support?

9. I am owner of folder, recursively but I get access denied when trying to delete that...

I am owner of folder, recursively but I get access denied when trying to delete that...: I am owner of folder, recursively but I get access denied when trying to delete that folder.... but I can delete sub folders... What is wrong???...
  10. Getting Access Denied when I try to copy and paste from IE or Edge

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting Access Denied when I try to copy and paste from IE or Edge: When I try to copy a URL or a value from either Edge or IE 11 they either freeze up or Skype freezes up and I have to restart the program. I thought I could work-around this issue by just making batch files that pasted the values, but then I got access denied there. Code:...