Windows 10: I got GTA V and now it won’t work

Discus and support I got GTA V and now it won’t work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I got GTA V and not 2 minutes after I purchased it, it said that I refunded it, but I didn’t, and I also never got my $29.99 back! Where did my game... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TackledMirror14, Oct 3, 2020.

1. I got GTA V and now it won’t work

I got GTA V and not 2 minutes after I purchased it, it said that I refunded it, but I didn’t, and I also never got my $29.99 back! Where did my game go?

:)

TackledMirror14, Oct 3, 2020

2. Can't Get GTA V to work

So far this is the list of things i have done to get GTA V to work. None of them worked
    1. Reinstall all redistributions given from the game folder i.e directx, visual c++, net framework.
    2. Uninstalled and reinstalled all versions of Visual C++
    3. Replaced the d3compiler file.
    4. Tried some of the fixes available online.
    5. Installed the latest patch to GTA.
    6. Tried the AIO solution.
    7. Ran sfc scannow. It shows that the opencl.dll file is corrupt and repair was unsuccessful as source file in store was also corrupt.

blackbirdabhi, Oct 3, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Suman_B Win User

I got GTA V and now it won’t work

GTA V on PC.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to change the fps to 30fps in the settings on PC GTA V, In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some information.

1. Where do you see the option to change the FPS?

Usually, FPS of games cannot be changed, as it depends on the system configuration you are using. In GTA V, there is an option to change the refresh rate of the monitor which is available under settings.

Ideally, refresh rate and FPS are different from each other and the refresh rate of the monitor will not affect the FPS produced by the game. As FPS is the frames generated by the game in one second, and the refresh rate is the cycle which the monitor
    uses to redraw the screen. However, if the FPS is higher than the refresh rate of the monitor, then the monitor will not be able to display all the frames correctly.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

I got GTA V and now it won’t work

1. I got GTA V and now it won’t work - Similar Threads - got GTA won’t

2. GTA V ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GTA V ERROR: I tried all the ways possibile,but my game keeps saying the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000007b. Click OK to close applicatonPlease help me i just got the game...
  3. Downloading GTA V

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading GTA V: I bought GTA V off of the microsoft store and cant find it on my windows 10. Anyone have any suggestions? I have checked my app store but i cant find it. The email it was sent to was a different one than what my main is but i still own that account. I am not sure how to...
  4. BSOD with GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with GTA V: Hi i have a problem since about a month. When i want to play GTA 5 im good for about 10-15 minutes and then my PC crashes with CLOCK-WATCHDOG-TIMEOUT error. When i tried to stress my gpu and cpu they were fine and no crashes ocurred. No changes to PC were made when this...
  5. GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V: A few days ago i downloaded GTA V for free from Epic Games. After installing the game, it automatically downloads Rockstar Games Launcher. When I launched it, it tells me to sign in or make an account, so i made one and then it proceeds to the launcher. At first I didn't get...
  6. gta v

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta v: sir....... excuse me if i written something wrong because i cant speak English very well last week i downloaded gta v rebak but it cant play very well because it have a shutter and lag i play it offline but she is slow that my computer info and graphic is intel...
  7. GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V: If I buy GTA V from the microsoft store on pc can I then download it on my PC and then play with xbox online players? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-v/4bf453e9-3b71-4a48-97c0-0f5d1409c301
  8. GTA V on PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GTA V on PC.: How do I change the fps to 30fps in the settings on PC GTA V? All i see is 60fps and 144fps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-v-on-pc/90002990-d282-4967-baf9-94eac21482a9
  9. Can't Get GTA V to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Get GTA V to work: Hi guys, just installed GTA V on my PC. I keep getting the 0xc00007b error whenever I try to run the game. I have tried a lot of fixes but to no avail. Any ideas? 31696
  10. GTA V has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V has stopped working: Hi people. Has anyone been able to get GTA V working on Windows 10? (Pro x64) As soon as I launch it I get the "NSanityHD has signed in." at the Social Club launcher and then just as it attempts to launch the game it crashes. I've been trying to figure this out for the...