Windows 10: I got hacked and can't sign in.

Discus and support I got hacked and can't sign in. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was trying to install the minecraft launcher from the site, but i couldn't log in because the account 'didn't' exist.I went to my gmail and saw 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kacper Kiljan, Feb 4, 2023.

1. I got hacked and can't sign in.

I was trying to install the minecraft launcher from the site, but i couldn't log in because the account 'didn't' exist.I went to my gmail and saw 3 messages from 5 days ago about changes to my account which included: - new app has access - new security info, which was a rambler.ru acocunt - deleted security info, which was my account.So now, i can't access the account at all, because it doesn't exist under the name i set it to, and now instead its the rambler.ru account.And Also, the account is now signed into my computer, And so i don't know what to do.please help.

:)

Kacper Kiljan, Feb 4, 2023

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 4, 2023
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I got hacked and can't sign in. :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 4, 2023
  4. jmcslob Win User

I got hacked and can't sign in.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

I got hacked and can't sign in.

1. I got hacked and can't sign in. - Similar Threads - got hacked can't

2. I got Hacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got Hacked.: I got hacked on a minecraft account and ALL my details were removed from it so theres no way for me to review security details etc. This is on a new account with the same email that was used on the past account what can I do....
  3. I got Hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got Hacked.: I got hacked on a minecraft account and ALL my details were removed from it so theres no way for me to review security details etc. This is on a new account with the same email that was used on the past account what can I do....
  4. I got hacked and can't sign in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got hacked and can't sign in.: I was trying to install the minecraft launcher from the site, but i couldn't log in because the account 'didn't' exist.I went to my gmail and saw 3 messages from 5 days ago about changes to my account which included: - new app has access - new security info, which was a...
  5. I got hacked and can't sign in.

I got hacked and can't sign in.: I was trying to install the minecraft launcher from the site, but i couldn't log in because the account 'didn't' exist.I went to my gmail and saw 3 messages from 5 days ago about changes to my account which included: - new app has access - new security info, which was a...
  6. I got hacked

I got hacked: My minecraft account got stolen, and I cannot log into it. I logged onto a different account that I just bought, and I saw that my main account, MathEssay, was online. I asked him where he got the account and he wasnt responding. I eventually told him that I was the actual...
  7. I got hacked

I got hacked: My minecraft account got stolen, and I cannot log into it. I logged onto a different account that I just bought, and I saw that my main account, MathEssay, was online. I asked him where he got the account and he wasnt responding. I eventually told him that I was the actual...
  8. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got hacked: My @hotmail email got hacked and this person changed the password and the recovery email. I'm still logged in in my phone but there is no delete account option from there. How do I delete the account entirely....
  9. I got hacked

I got hacked: My @hotmail email got hacked and this person changed the password and the recovery email. I'm still logged in in my phone but there is no delete account option from there. How do I delete the account entirely....
  10. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got hacked: I can't access my windows defender and all my files are encrypted and I don't really care about the files I just want to be able to format my disks or reset my windows (and it won't let me delete the curropted files) submitted by /u/guccishades2002 [link] [comments]...