Windows 10: I got hacked, and I contacted support. They said that they will make the "high tiers" help me.

Discus and support I got hacked, and I contacted support. They said that they will make the "high tiers" help me. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,I recently got hacked and my old Microsoft account got compromised. I just made this account today to ask Microsoft support, and after filling... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MeDodoBird, May 14, 2022.

1. I got hacked, and I contacted support. They said that they will make the "high tiers" help me.

Hello,I recently got hacked and my old Microsoft account got compromised. I just made this account today to ask Microsoft support, and after filling out a form and sending the form via file transfer, the support person told me that I should be good and will notify me and keep me updated. The person also said that we will let the "high tiers" help me which I don't really know what that means. The domain at the end of the email was css.one.microsoft.com. Can you please tell me if this is normal? I'm really superstitious after I got hacked...Thanks!

:)

MeDodoBird, May 14, 2022
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, May 14, 2022
  3. reidcc Win User
    SuSe 10.2 MP3 support ?'s

I can help here... but only via a site where I found this before. I can't even remember the site, but search in Google for "Hacking SUSE 10.2"

The first site that pops up will list the steps necessary to add MP3 support(and other plug-ins and DVD support) to SUSE.

Chris

reidcc, May 14, 2022
  4. tfwul Win User

I got hacked, and I contacted support. They said that they will make the "high tiers" help me.

tfwul, May 14, 2022
Thema:

I got hacked, and I contacted support. They said that they will make the "high tiers" help me.

1. I got hacked, and I contacted support. They said that they will make the "high tiers" help me. - Similar Threads - got hacked contacted

2. I was hacked and I contacted the number on the screen that said Microsoft security has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was hacked and I contacted the number on the screen that said Microsoft security has...: I was recently hacked. I contacted the number that said Microsoft security. It put me in contact with a Dave Cooper employee number MS1118. Is this guy for real?...
  3. I was hacked and I contacted the number on the screen that said Microsoft security has...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was hacked and I contacted the number on the screen that said Microsoft security has...: I was recently hacked. I contacted the number that said Microsoft security. It put me in contact with a Dave Cooper employee number MS1118. Is this guy for real?...
  4. I was hacked and I contacted the number on the screen that said Microsoft security has...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My account got hacked and I cannot contact the support properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and I cannot contact the support properly: My account got hacked and I do not have access to my main account anymore, it says my email got changed and if i try to enter it appears that it doesnt exist anymore. I can prove I own the account but idk how to contact the microsoft support for this situation, all I can do...
  6. My account got hacked and I cannot contact the support properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account got hacked and I cannot contact the support properly: My account got hacked and I do not have access to my main account anymore, it says my email got changed and if i try to enter it appears that it doesnt exist anymore. I can prove I own the account but idk how to contact the microsoft support for this situation, all I can do...
  7. My account got hacked and I cannot contact the support properly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got hacked: My @hotmail email got hacked and this person changed the password and the recovery email. I'm still logged in in my phone but there is no delete account option from there. How do I delete the account entirely....
  9. I got hacked...Help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got hacked...Help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheCalvLad [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m40lao/i_got_hackedhelp/
  10. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got hacked: I can't access my windows defender and all my files are encrypted and I don't really care about the files I just want to be able to format my disks or reset my windows (and it won't let me delete the curropted files) submitted by /u/guccishades2002 [link] [comments]...