Windows 10: I got hacked by a ransomware and it deleted system files

Discus and support I got hacked by a ransomware and it deleted system files in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; As the title says, I got hacked by a ransomware and it took away the possibility to update windows, completely disabled windows defender and real time... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ALa7, Jul 6, 2021.

1. ALa7 Win User

I got hacked by a ransomware and it deleted system files

As the title says, I got hacked by a ransomware and it took away the possibility to update windows, completely disabled windows defender and real time protection before I could remove it, There aren't any traces of the virus leftI checked with Malwarebytes and other AV but I couldn't re-activate windows defender or windows security, I tried resetting my computer but it did not help. I don't have any sort of backups before I got hacked and Cloud saves are no good. I tried using windows installer but it's the same result. I'm almost losing hope by now as I tried almost anything relevant I can

:)

ALa7, Jul 6, 2021
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. Smeed Win User
  4. I got hacked by a ransomware and it deleted system files

I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

I got hacked by a ransomware and it deleted system files

1. I got hacked by a ransomware and it deleted system files - Similar Threads - got hacked ransomware

2. Account got hacked and deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account got hacked and deleted: Hello, how can I contact support to get my microsoft account back or atleast move the Minecraft account over to new one. I just got hacked and I have no clue what to do. Thanks for any answers....
  3. Account got hacked and deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account got hacked and deleted: Hello, how can I contact support to get my microsoft account back or atleast move the Minecraft account over to new one. I just got hacked and I have no clue what to do. Thanks for any answers....
  4. My Account got hacked and Deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account got hacked and Deleted: Like I said, my Microsoft account got hacked by a Russian e-mail, and 1 day after trying to recover it, it got deleted. The internet said I'll have to make a new account with the same e-mail and my account would be back. No, now I have an account with the same e-mail, but...
  5. My Account got hacked and Deleted

My Account got hacked and Deleted: Like I said, my Microsoft account got hacked by a Russian e-mail, and 1 day after trying to recover it, it got deleted. The internet said I'll have to make a new account with the same e-mail and my account would be back. No, now I have an account with the same e-mail, but...
  6. My Account got hacked and Deleted

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got hacked: My @hotmail email got hacked and this person changed the password and the recovery email. I'm still logged in in my phone but there is no delete account option from there. How do I delete the account entirely....
  8. I got hacked

I got hacked: My @hotmail email got hacked and this person changed the password and the recovery email. I'm still logged in in my phone but there is no delete account option from there. How do I delete the account entirely....
  9. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got hacked: I can't access my windows defender and all my files are encrypted and I don't really care about the files I just want to be able to format my disks or reset my windows (and it won't let me delete the curropted files) submitted by /u/guccishades2002 [link] [comments]...
  10. I've got hacked by a ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've got hacked by a ransomware: Today I got hacked by ransomware. I can log in and and i have most of the data not encrypted. I don't need the encrypted data. I just want to remove this virus from my pc Q1 Is there anyway to do it without formatting my hard desk ? When I try to open Kaspersky to run a...