Windows 10: I got hacked...Help.

Discus and support I got hacked...Help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheCalvLad [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m40lao/i_got_hackedhelp/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheCalvLad, Mar 13, 2021.

1. I got hacked...Help.

/u/TheCalvLad, Mar 13, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 13, 2021
  3. R.Mike Win User
    Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Mar 13, 2021
  4. I got hacked...Help.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

I got hacked...Help.

1. I got hacked...Help. - Similar Threads - got hacked Help

2. I got Hacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got Hacked.: I got hacked on a minecraft account and ALL my details were removed from it so theres no way for me to review security details etc. This is on a new account with the same email that was used on the past account what can I do....
  3. I got Hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got Hacked.: I got hacked on a minecraft account and ALL my details were removed from it so theres no way for me to review security details etc. This is on a new account with the same email that was used on the past account what can I do....
  4. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got hacked: My minecraft account got stolen, and I cannot log into it. I logged onto a different account that I just bought, and I saw that my main account, MathEssay, was online. I asked him where he got the account and he wasnt responding. I eventually told him that I was the actual...
  5. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got hacked: My minecraft account got stolen, and I cannot log into it. I logged onto a different account that I just bought, and I saw that my main account, MathEssay, was online. I asked him where he got the account and he wasnt responding. I eventually told him that I was the actual...
  6. I got hacked

7. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got hacked: My @hotmail email got hacked and this person changed the password and the recovery email. I'm still logged in in my phone but there is no delete account option from there. How do I delete the account entirely....
  8. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got hacked: My @hotmail email got hacked and this person changed the password and the recovery email. I'm still logged in in my phone but there is no delete account option from there. How do I delete the account entirely....
  9. I got hacked

10. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got hacked: I can't access my windows defender and all my files are encrypted and I don't really care about the files I just want to be able to format my disks or reset my windows (and it won't let me delete the curropted files) submitted by /u/guccishades2002 [link] [comments]...