Windows 10: i got hacked, or its a virus? pls help!

Discus and support i got hacked, or its a virus? pls help! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, ill tell you my problem. Yesterday i left my pc on sleep mode. Today i turned on my pc and this happened: My monitor resolution got... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hardturn, Apr 2, 2018.

1. hardturn Win User

i got hacked, or its a virus? pls help!

Hello, ill tell you my problem.

Yesterday i left my pc on sleep mode. Today i turned on my pc and this happened:

My monitor resolution got changed. I lost administrator privelegies, i couldnt connect to my internet... and everytime i was getting this message: "Your PC will automatically restart in one minute, Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart, You should close this message now and save your work " please help me... because my parents will kill me if they understand this...

Sorry for bad english tho, but please help me!

:)

hardturn, Apr 2, 2018
  2. grschinon Win User

My Nokia 1100 wants my security code, Pls Help!! it changed it!!

This isn't a question of hacking.

If you didn't change the security code from its default 12345 as soon as you got the phone then anyone could have changed it to anything in a matter of seconds, and without "hacking" anything, simply because it is widely known that the default security code
    is 12345.

Now, all you have to do is take or send the phone to your nearest Nokia Care Point along with proof that you are its owner, and you'll be able to access it again.

grschinon, Apr 2, 2018
  3. tokiul Win User
    pls help

pls help me to hack nokia e6 which in belle refresh version,.........

tokiul, Apr 2, 2018
  4. hardturn Win User

btw, when i tried to open TASK MANAGER this popped up: Do you want to allow the following program from an unknown publisher to make changes to this computer?

hardturn, Apr 2, 2018
  5. simrick Win User
    Hi hardturn and welcome to Tenforums.
    Do you know what program this message was referring to? Have you rebooted the system yet?
    Do you have access to another computer? If so, we can get some boot media made which you can use to boot the system to, and scan for infections. You'll need to either burn it to a CD, or make a flash drive:
    Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk - Windows 10 Forums
    Malwarebytes Antimalware is on this media, and you can boot your system to it, and run Malwarebytes to check for infections.

Otherwise, it could have been a problem with sleep mode, and Windows is just trying to recover.

simrick, Apr 3, 2018
  6. hardturn Win User
    the our PC will automatically restart in one minute, Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart, You should close this message now and save your work MESSAGE is on loop, everytime i turn on my pc, i get this message. should i reset my pc?

hardturn, Apr 4, 2018
  7. simrick Win User
    Yes, you could try a reset. That will remove any installed programs that you put on, but will retain your data. Might be a good idea to try this first. Then if you have further problems, you could try the bootable rescue media I linked above.

simrick, Apr 4, 2018
  8. simrick Win User

Good news! Please go ahead and mark the thread as solved.

simrick, Apr 5, 2018
  9. hardturn Win User
    How do i do it?

hardturn, Apr 5, 2018
  10. Grom0X Win User
    Grom0X, Apr 6, 2018
  11. hardturn Win User
    thank you! now my pc works.

hardturn, Apr 6, 2018
Thema:

1. i got hacked, or its a virus? pls help! - Similar Threads - got hacked virus

2. pls help its urgent

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pls help its urgent: hi. i am have a serious problem. i cant open microsoft store and 2 days back it opened but it showed error in every app i install. i have latest updates and have windows 10 pro. pls help!...
  3. pls help its urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help its urgent: hi. i am have a serious problem. i cant open microsoft store and 2 days back it opened but it showed error in every app i install. i have latest updates and have windows 10 pro. pls help!...
  4. pls help its urgent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pls help malware virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pls help malware virus: Pls need help I downloaded file from internet and before I downloaded I checked with virustotal and it's says it safe so when I run the exe file my user control settings message popout and ask for restart to disable it, I tried to delete the folder but still I think my laptop...
  6. Seems Like I Got A Virus Pls Help URGENT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Seems Like I Got A Virus Pls Help URGENT: Hi Community,So I Runned a unknown file yesterday and it didnt opened so i deleted it. When i Shut Down and restart My Laptop A few Seconds later Command Prompt pops up and immediately closes. It was Never opened and closed Before i runned the file. So i am scared now if i...
  7. ITS A VIRUS PLS HELP ME

ITS A VIRUS PLS HELP ME: I am experimental guy who always does something with the pc so today i did something like downloading " AUSLOGICS DRIVER UPDATER " apk cracked version and extracted it through winrar and when i extracted it and opened the exe something just popped like cmd cracked version and...
  8. Got BSOD pls help!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got BSOD pls help!!: I got BSOD twice pls help me check problemthis is dump file :https://drive.google.com/file/d/10dlC7_-cDUB-5K9T4PPGykWN0ZSqD_9c/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/17Kyb41s5vaYufDdighsjtfYeSo-gHGJ4/view?usp=sharing...
  9. I got hacked...Help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got hacked...Help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheCalvLad [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m40lao/i_got_hackedhelp/
  10. mobiles and laptops being hacked pls pls help

mobiles and laptops being hacked pls pls help: I am receiving hundreds of premium sms messages everyday and my laptop and emails are hacked too. ive lost custody of child because of this. it has happened for yrs now especially when I have family court appearances...