Windows 10: I got hacked

Discus and support I got hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My @hotmail email got hacked and this person changed the password and the recovery email. I'm still logged in in my phone but there is no delete... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Isabella Setka, Jan 6, 2022.

1. I got hacked

My @hotmail email got hacked and this person changed the password and the recovery email. I'm still logged in in my phone but there is no delete account option from there. How do I delete the account entirely.

:)

Isabella Setka, Jan 6, 2022
  2. R.Mike Win User

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Jan 6, 2022
  3. Account hacked

My email (live.com) account was hacked.

• To whom do I report?
    • Where do I send header information?
    • How do I recover my account?

System details:

• Running Windows 10 on an HP all-in-one computer
    • Office 365

Thanks for your help.

BarbaraLamkin, Jan 6, 2022
  4. PP Mguire Win User

I got hacked

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Jan 6, 2022
Thema:

I got hacked

1. I got hacked - Similar Threads - got hacked

2. Got hacked by a rambler.ru account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got hacked by a rambler.ru account: My microsoft account got hacked by a rambler.ru account and replaced my original email with theirs. that email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***i requested a security info change from that email address back to my own but now my account is locked for two...
  3. Got hacked by a rambler.ru account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got hacked by a rambler.ru account: My microsoft account got hacked by a rambler.ru account and replaced my original email with theirs. that email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***i requested a security info change from that email address back to my own but now my account is locked for two...
  4. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  5. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  6. My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help: It changed the email address to something ending in mcmfa on my desktop and it says my normal account cannot be accessed, that it doesn't exist. I tried going through the recovery forms but they don't recognize the account when i try to recover. My normal account address is...
  7. My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help

My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help: It changed the email address to something ending in mcmfa on my desktop and it says my normal account cannot be accessed, that it doesn't exist. I tried going through the recovery forms but they don't recognize the account when i try to recover. My normal account address is...
  8. Random blure circels on my screen after got hacked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Random blure circels on my screen after got hacked: Hello, my question is hard to explain it, but I will try my best, I got hacked 3 days ago from EXE excutable file, and the hacker got my facebook page, but I contact Meta pro team and I got my page back and my admin, I reset my windows to an old date before the EXE downloaded...
  9. Random blure circels on my screen after got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random blure circels on my screen after got hacked: Hello, my question is hard to explain it, but I will try my best, I got hacked 3 days ago from EXE excutable file, and the hacker got my facebook page, but I contact Meta pro team and I got my page back and my admin, I reset my windows to an old date before the EXE downloaded...
  10. Random blure circels on my screen after got hacked