Windows 10: i got it. i did not know that. you will not put things on there any more. i can delete...

Discus and support i got it. i did not know that. you will not put things on there any more. i can delete... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; tell me how much i will pay it. i am not working. if you want i will delete those pictures. but i will do that now. i can not afford the one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BeatriceCassamajor, Jul 17, 2020.

1. i got it. i did not know that. you will not put things on there any more. i can delete...

tell me how much i will pay it. i am not working. if you want i will delete those pictures. but i will do that now. i can not afford the one drive.

:)

BeatriceCassamajor, Jul 17, 2020
  2. kronckew Win User

Did you know...

hover works for me inside a site page with links, where exactly you need to put it for the bookmarks lists i do not know, but maybe someone else does...

i googled some suggested entries for bookmark text in userchrome.css, but they must be for pre-57 as they don't seem to work.

kronckew, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Krikey I hope I did the right thing...

Did you even read my post? I feel like a redheaded step child of TPU.

TheMailMan78, Jul 17, 2020
  4. i got it. i did not know that. you will not put things on there any more. i can delete...

Krikey I hope I did the right thing...

Tbh I didn't get the Christopher Reeve joke... *Eek! i got it.   i did not know that.   you will not put things on there any more.  i can delete... :eek:

Black Panther, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

i got it. i did not know that. you will not put things on there any more. i can delete...

1. i got it. i did not know that. you will not put things on there any more. i can delete... - Similar Threads - got did put

2. Got an email from you that says i got a Microsoft gift card and i did not. Who can i talk...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Got an email from you that says i got a Microsoft gift card and i did not. Who can i talk...: I would like help please with this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-an-email-from-you-that-says-i-got-a-microsoft/e2427c69-056a-48a6-8189-a40febd87860
  3. Any of these folders I can delete?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any of these folders I can delete?: I want to download an app but i don't have enough space for it so I want to ask if any of these folders can be delete without damaging my Yoga.These are the folders that I have.AppDataIntelProgram FilesProgram Files ×86ProgramDataRecoveryUsersWindowsWindow'sThank you....
  4. can I delete any of these?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    can I delete any of these?: can I delete any of these? [img] 173682
  5. What are these two things and can I delete them? (See comments for more details)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are these two things and can I delete them? (See comments for more details): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DMxHorror [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0ikrj/what_are_these_two_things_and_can_i_delete_them/
  6. I did a dumb thing, got the green screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I did a dumb thing, got the green screen: Hey there! So long story short, i ended up accidently ending a task in the task manager on my laptop (Windows10) and basically shut down the whole 'user friendly' thing. Dont remember what it was called, i think the Windows Manager maybe? I can still sign in (i turned my...
  7. What are some things on my computer that were installed when I got it that I can delete?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What are some things on my computer that were installed when I got it that I can delete?: Hi! I want to do a factory reset on my computer, or update it, but I need storage for both of those things. Over five GB for it. What are some things on my computer that I can delete that were installed with it when I got it? I have a windows 10....
  8. I got little things I got so many I don't know where to start

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I got little things I got so many I don't know where to start: Okay like I had Wi-Fi network driver problems and I flipped through so many settings that now I've got a bunch of little details to smooth over like Windows can't find search my browser internet Explorer he don't work I've reset him try to fix him but he's in denial I have...
  9. Can I delete any of these partition?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I delete any of these partition?: There seems to be far too many recovery partitions and then some. This PC came with windows 8.1 but I upgraded to windows 10 a few months ago. I also wondering if the proper recovery would take me back to 8.1 again or would it do a fresh install of 10. I hope it is 10....
  10. I Did a Silly Thing

in Windows 10 Support
    I Did a Silly Thing: I was too eager to try out Windows 10 and before doing my research and backing anything up I have now switched my main computer to 10. *Shock As I understand it there is no way of going back -- am I going to be okay? On a scale from 1 - 10 how likely am I to experience...