Windows 10: I got little things I got so many I don't know where to start

Discus and support I got little things I got so many I don't know where to start in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Okay like I had Wi-Fi network driver problems and I flipped through so many settings that now I've got a bunch of little details to smooth over like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by tweakender, Jul 11, 2019.

1. I got little things I got so many I don't know where to start

Okay like I had Wi-Fi network driver problems and I flipped through so many settings that now I've got a bunch of little details to smooth over like Windows can't find search my browser internet Explorer he don't work I've reset him try to fix him but he's in denial I have the start page flipping on and off I don't know where to start this show me little different things is there anybody out out there in the community can help

:)

tweakender, Jul 11, 2019
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jul 11, 2019
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jul 11, 2019
  4. rian30 Win User

I got little things I got so many I don't know where to start

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

I got little things I got so many I don't know where to start

1. I got little things I got so many I don't know where to start - Similar Threads - got little things

2. I just got it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I just got it: Wish they get these people who do it, this pop-up + all windows scam, would like to see the scammer get caught, how do they make money? When I got it, I hit the x to close it....
  3. I got too many nvidia folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got too many nvidia folders: Im cleaning my computer, and i just realized that i got 4 nvidia folders. I got one folder in program files called nvidia corporation, i got two folders in program data called nvidia and nvidia corporation, and one folder in programs called nvidia corporation as well. Why do...
  4. I dont know where to start, so many issues. Most important unable to proceed with Fresh Start.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I dont know where to start, so many issues. Most important unable to proceed with Fresh Start.: I am wondering if by attaching an external (used) HDD to use as a storage I may have screwed up my system. I planned on formatting and creating partitions. But didn't go a planned and its been madness ever since. In noticing missing system files. And my C:\ drive looks...
  5. I got BSOD

I got BSOD: what does the dump file say? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a6fmcEQJgvAErJEmLkeX5wPrOt3unxii/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-bsod/e11070ef-aa83-4e6e-bd48-52ac3faa7919
  6. I got BSOD

I got BSOD: what does the dump file say? Memtest86 4 passes with no error. Usually occurs when a high activity with HDD. All my previous BSOD suggested It can be Kaspersky. I have uninstalled Kaspersky for now. HDD tuner show 1 damaged block on HDD....
  7. I got BSOD.

I got BSOD.: What does dump file suggest? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lx37_lYfjyzXhLlwqdcaz-WJpxWtC_2d/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-bsod/2d83de0e-be2a-47bc-9d85-45aec11e78b2
  8. I had got a BSOD a little bit ago for ntoskrnl.exe.

I had got a BSOD a little bit ago for ntoskrnl.exe.: Any ideas on what I should do? 105990
  9. I don't know where yo find this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know where yo find this: Done a system/image restore to fix out word. It never fixed it. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance. We cant connect to https:,'/d.docs.live.net/443ed33c705aae44/Drew's PowerPoint With videos/Drew Sommerville PowerPoint With Videos. ppsx' Please make...
  10. So many things don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    So many things don't work: Brand new Dell XPS 8900 with Windows 10 and IE 11. Tried everything I could find on Google to no avail. - Can't eliminate the initial password sign-in - Can't get Control Panel to stay with Large Icons - Can't get Google to be my default browser in lieu of Bing - Can't...