Windows 10: I got little things I got so many I don't know where to start

Discus and support I got little things I got so many I don't know where to start in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Okay like I had Wi-Fi network driver problems and I flipped through so many settings that now I've got a bunch of little details to smooth over like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by tweakender, Jul 11, 2019.

1. I got little things I got so many I don't know where to start

Okay like I had Wi-Fi network driver problems and I flipped through so many settings that now I've got a bunch of little details to smooth over like Windows can't find search my browser internet Explorer he don't work I've reset him try to fix him but he's in denial I have the start page flipping on and off I don't know where to start this show me little different things is there anybody out out there in the community can help

:)

tweakender, Jul 11, 2019
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jul 11, 2019
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jul 11, 2019
  4. rian30 Win User

I got little things I got so many I don't know where to start

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

I got little things I got so many I don't know where to start

1. I got little things I got so many I don't know where to start - Similar Threads - got little things

2. Having many issues with Microsoft rn, I don't even know where to start?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having many issues with Microsoft rn, I don't even know where to start?: Recently I've been having many issues with my machine, to the point that probably the only thing that isn't impacted at this point is web browsing. It feels like pretty much everything else that I use is at least partly unusable. The issues have all appeared in a small space...
  3. Having many issues with Microsoft rn, I don't even know where to start?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having many issues with Microsoft rn, I don't even know where to start?: Recently I've been having many issues with my machine, to the point that probably the only thing that isn't impacted at this point is web browsing. It feels like pretty much everything else that I use is at least partly unusable. The issues have all appeared in a small space...
  4. Having many issues with Microsoft rn, I don't even know where to start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I got so many BSOD after installed update in march

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got so many BSOD after installed update in march: I really need help about my pc getting so much BSOD. the first time i got BSOD in march after I installed 2022-03 Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB4023057. it said KMODE_EXCEPTION _NOT_HANDLED. after I tried several solution like enroll the update, reinstall the...
  6. I got so many BSOD after installed update in march

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got so many BSOD after installed update in march: I really need help about my pc getting so much BSOD. the first time i got BSOD in march after I installed 2022-03 Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB4023057. it said KMODE_EXCEPTION _NOT_HANDLED. after I tried several solution like enroll the update, reinstall the...
  7. I got an email from Microsoft but I don't know if this is fake or not.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got an email from Microsoft but I don't know if this is fake or not.: [ATTACH] I got this on Gmail but I am suspicious about the email address and the e-mail title also looks unprofessional. This email also has translation in Spanish, French, and German. Is this a scam email?...
  8. i got it. i did not know that. you will not put things on there any more. i can delete...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i got it. i did not know that. you will not put things on there any more. i can delete...: tell me how much i will pay it. i am not working. if you want i will delete those pictures. but i will do that now. i can not afford the one drive....
  9. I got a question, I got an virus but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got a question, I got an virus but...: I got a virus because I accidentally forgot to turn on virus defender. Now I was able to remove the virus, but cmd still opens at the beginning when I am entering my screen after looking in. But nothing is happing, but every program starts with administration rights no matter...
  10. So many things don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    So many things don't work: Brand new Dell XPS 8900 with Windows 10 and IE 11. Tried everything I could find on Google to no avail. - Can't eliminate the initial password sign-in - Can't get Control Panel to stay with Large Icons - Can't get Google to be my default browser in lieu of Bing - Can't...