Windows 10: I got locked of intwenet exploer/ It said error AP7MQ79 and to call 8663248860 Is this...

Discus and support I got locked of intwenet exploer/ It said error AP7MQ79 and to call 8663248860 Is this... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I got locked out of inter exploer. It wont reset even after turning off or doing reset, said error AP7MQ79. Said call microsoft at 8663248860.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by henryvarner, Jul 24, 2019.

1. I got locked of intwenet exploer/ It said error AP7MQ79 and to call 8663248860 Is this...

I got locked out of inter exploer. It wont reset even after turning off or doing reset, said error AP7MQ79. Said call microsoft at 8663248860. Is this nr microsoft or a scam, Advise please

:)

henryvarner, Jul 24, 2019
  2. trevardy Win User

file exploerer not responding

file exploerer not responding when I try to start up

trevardy, Jul 24, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 24, 2019
  4. I got locked of intwenet exploer/ It said error AP7MQ79 and to call 8663248860 Is this...

Ati Installshield Locks Up Pc

still pi$$ed

Hey, Yes i have the drivers and catalyst installed, as explained/described. I am running pci express card. I get No errors of any kind, and have no errors listed in the log or anywhere. The machine freezes before any of that has a chance to happen, so no errors show up. ??????? The local computer geeks are stumped as well. My next step is to dump it in my local guys lap and see if he can figure it out, from there comes a new mobo. Any suggestions on a mobo ?? I'm thinking the Intel 945 o rmaybe an Asus p5p800 series ?? Thanks again. I'm 40 something years old (just so nobody thinks "great another freakin' 12 year old with more computer than brains" ) and have built a few machines in my time and I've never had this kind of crap happen either. THAT'S whatreally pi$$es me off. Dave

Hank the dog, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

I got locked of intwenet exploer/ It said error AP7MQ79 and to call 8663248860 Is this...

1. I got locked of intwenet exploer/ It said error AP7MQ79 and to call 8663248860 Is this... - Similar Threads - got locked intwenet

2. Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???: I hate to say I called the number and they said over and over they were Microsoft. My computer was accessed and they "scanned" my system.. I got t=suspicious too late maybe and disconnneded from them. They called a little later but i said No,Can this be fixed?...
  3. Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???: I hate to say I called the number and they said over and over they were Microsoft. My computer was accessed and they "scanned" my system.. I got t=suspicious too late maybe and disconnneded from them. They called a little later but i said No,Can this be fixed?...
  4. File Exploere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Exploere: Can anybody give me some guidance.I was surprised when I found where File History was storing some of my files. So I looked in File Explorer which I have used forever, it has me now a little more confused but only since I had OneDrive installed.I am finding it difficult to...
  5. i got a call from someone who said he was from microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got a call from someone who said he was from microsoft: hello, i got a call from someone who said he was from microsoft and that i had some kind of spyware on my computer. i didnt believe him and said that to him, but he could tell me my licence number from Microsoft? he said that he called because he has to wipe all of that...
  6. i got a call from someone who said he was from microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i got a call from someone who said he was from microsoft: hello, i got a call from someone who said he was from microsoft and that i had some kind of spyware on my computer. i didnt believe him and said that to him, but he could tell me my licence number from Microsoft? he said that he called because he has to wipe all of that...
  7. Just got a virus called "omfl" and files got locked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just got a virus called "omfl" and files got locked: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TsunaXZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgxddk/just_got_a_virus_called_omfl_and_files_got_locked/
  8. I got an email from so called Microsoft-care.com that said I'd been charged 499.95 for...

I got an email from so called Microsoft-care.com that said I'd been charged 499.95 for...: I got what I think is a scam from so-called Microsoft-cares, saying I'd been charged 499.95 to renew Windows Defender. I'll call my bank and check my account to be on the safe side. I don't think I ever could have had Windows Defender and I definitely didn't ask for...
  9. I got this phone call.....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I got this phone call.....: so I got this call this morning and the voicemail said "You're Microsoft subscription will end by then end of the day all Microsoft features will end today" as well as call this number now to renew is this real or fake?...
  10. Someone Called and said I have been Hacked!!

Someone Called and said I have been Hacked!!: Split from this thread. I have a slightly different question concerning malware and hope you can give me some insight on it. A company called Cisco Hub called me advising me I had been hacked by someone from China, I was given an IP Address which I do not have now. They...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is error ap7mq79