Windows 10: I got logged out while composing a long post

Discus and support I got logged out while composing a long post in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just had an extremely frustrating experience while preparing a long post. I was logged in when I started, but when I tried to submit it I was told... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pwabrahams, May 16, 2021.

1. I got logged out while composing a long post

I just had an extremely frustrating experience while preparing a long post. I was logged in when I started, but when I tried to submit it I was told that I couldn't submit it because I wasn't logged in. When I tried logging in again, all my effort was in vain; the post has vanished, Try as I might, I could not recover it. If you're going to log people out because they've been on too long, at least warn them.

:)

pwabrahams, May 16, 2021

2. Cannot compose an email in Windows 10 mail app

Hi Wilson,

In order for us to better assist you, we would like to ask a few questions regarding the issue on composing a new mail in the Mail app.

• Did you make any changes or updates to your PC prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?

To troubleshoot Mail app, we suggest running the troubleshooter for Windows apps. Check this
    link and follow the instructions given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, May 16, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Smart Compose will appear in the new Gmail

Source: https://blog.google/products/gmail/s...compose-gmail/

Brink, May 16, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

I got logged out while composing a long post

New Gmail compose formatting and download options for G Suite users

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New Gmail compose formatting and download options

Brink, May 16, 2021
Thema:

I got logged out while composing a long post

1. I got logged out while composing a long post - Similar Threads - got logged while

2. Help!! I get logged out from the Forum when submitting a long post

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help!! I get logged out from the Forum when submitting a long post: I just, for the third time, had the experience of composing a long post and then discovering, when I tried to submit it, that it could not be accepted because I wasn't logged in. When I tried to log in again, the post was gone!! Needless to say, I was logged in when I started...
  3. Log out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log out: Hi! Last night my whole computer like restarted but the same time it didnt? i got logged out from all my accounts steam, epic games, minecraft, google and my background was gone. I dont know if this a microsoft issue I just want help....
  4. Name of Microsoft Tools for Log Collection, Long time to reboot, Long time to come Out of...

Name of Microsoft Tools for Log Collection, Long time to reboot, Long time to come Out of...: Hello, We have Windows 10 Machines that take time to reboot or come back to login screen. it takes 8 minutes to reboot and 6-7 minutes for machine to come out of Standby mode. Sometimes MIC or Camera stop working. Please suggest which Microsoft Tools can be used to collect...
  5. Websites logging me out the second I log in

Websites logging me out the second I log in: Hello! I am having an issue on windows 10. I log in to a website with my username and password. Then, before I can do anything, the website logs me out. I've cleared cookies on my browser and this happens on all browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox....
  6. Computer is a mess (LONG POST)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is a mess (LONG POST): I have an acer aspire r5, and its been recently acting up. So basically what happened is i start it up, it takes 1 minute to get past the acer loading screen, then im at the log in screen, where i cant sign in to ANY accounts, i had to activate the admin account, and it...
  7. I got BSODs out the wazoo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I got BSODs out the wazoo: Hello everyone, I am hoping someone can shed some light on my current issue, which is as the title say is BSODs. This only happens on a fresh boot, i.e. the first start up after the pc having been turned off for a while. Usually this is when I get home from work or when I...
  8. Composing new message text doesn't update while typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Composing new message text doesn't update while typing: This issue has been reoccuring for several months. I have 2 IMAP accounts added. While typing a new message the text does not appear while I am typing. Sometimes however when typing a message all the text jumps around the cursor disappears and I need to resize the window...
  9. log out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    log out: my stuff has been compromised I want logged out of all communities https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-out/511a6042-ac30-4b77-9565-d8635bd97f0f"
  10. BIOS POST on restart too long

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BIOS POST on restart too long: Please review the forums rules about piracy. *Arrow Forum Rules - Windows 10 Help Forums