Windows 10: I got Mafee live

Discus and support I got Mafee live in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; If I got MacAfee live fire wall cleans up trackers cookies and viruses why do I need Windows security and how do I disable it . Thanks stay safe out... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by whinton471, May 28, 2020.

1. I got Mafee live

If I got MacAfee live fire wall cleans up trackers cookies and viruses why do I need Windows security and how do I disable it . Thanks stay safe out there and may God Bless you and family. I was with SC Government 15 years ago as a Supervisor over 250 Fiber tech police and sheriff dept. phone installing rack you name it now I broke my back and neck and lost and 20 schools and PCs and ed tv

:)

whinton471, May 28, 2020

2. Windows Live email folders

Hi,

I would suggest you locate the Windows Live Mail Folder and see if your important folders are available.

Follow the steps below:

Step 1: Show all hidden Files.

• Click on File Explorer and then click on the View Tab.
    • Check Show Hidden Files/Folders.
    Step 2: Open the WLM Store folder.

• Go to the Mentioned path: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail
    • Now go to the Storage folders location and look for your important folders.
    • If they are available, follow the steps below.
    • Make a copy of Windows Live Mail Folders and store it in a path you can easily access.
    • Now, open Windows Live Mail Account.
    • Click Alt + F key and press Import Messages.
    • Select Windows Live Mail and click Next.
    • Browse the folder and locate the file.
    • Finally press Next.
    • You will find your imported messages in the Imported folder.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, May 28, 2020
  3. Windows Live Movie Maker

Hi,

As you are facing issue with Windows Live Movie Maker, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key, type Control Panel
      and select the same from the list.
    • Under Programs, click Uninstall a Program.
    • Locate Windows Live Essential then click
      Uninstall/Change.
    • When a window appears, select Repair all Windows Live programs.
    • Restart your computer after the repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 28, 2020
  4. I got Mafee live

Windows Live Mail 2012 Closes Right After Opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you regarding the Windows Live Mail 2012.

• Press Start button, type programs and Features.
    • Search for Windows Live Mail 2012. select Uninstall/Change.
    • Select Repair and follow the steps and check if it helps you.
    keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 28, 2020
Thema:

I got Mafee live

1. I got Mafee live - Similar Threads - got Mafee live

2. I got a new computer and added Windows live mail 2012

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a new computer and added Windows live mail 2012: Hi I have windows 11 on my desktop computer. I have email app that was installed already with the computer. I currently just got the windows live mail 2012 and I have 2 email accounts that I have been trying to merge. One came through just fine which is a centurytel account,...
  3. I got a new computer and added Windows live mail 2012

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a new computer and added Windows live mail 2012: Hi I have windows 11 on my desktop computer. I have email app that was installed already with the computer. I currently just got the windows live mail 2012 and I have 2 email accounts that I have been trying to merge. One came through just fine which is a centurytel account,...
  4. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got hacked: My minecraft account got stolen, and I cannot log into it. I logged onto a different account that I just bought, and I saw that my main account, MathEssay, was online. I asked him where he got the account and he wasnt responding. I eventually told him that I was the actual...
  5. I got hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got hacked: My @hotmail email got hacked and this person changed the password and the recovery email. I'm still logged in in my phone but there is no delete account option from there. How do I delete the account entirely....
  6. I got a question, I got an virus but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got a question, I got an virus but...: I got a virus because I accidentally forgot to turn on virus defender. Now I was able to remove the virus, but cmd still opens at the beginning when I am entering my screen after looking in. But nothing is happing, but every program starts with administration rights no matter...
  7. I got spam email and got this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got spam email and got this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MusketeeRRR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ev1gpq/i_got_spam_email_and_got_this/
  8. I got an email

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I got an email: Hello, yesterday I got an email saying that i bought a gta V DLC with a MasterCard that is not mine, today i got another email from microsoft store, that im subscribing to EA Access and charges £4 a month with the same mastercard. What is going on? I dont even use microsoft...
  9. I got BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I got BSOD.: What does dump file suggest? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lx37_lYfjyzXhLlwqdcaz-WJpxWtC_2d/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-bsod/2d83de0e-be2a-47bc-9d85-45aec11e78b2
  10. says I live in Canada and I live in Missour

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    says I live in Canada and I live in Missour: When I go to some sites and want to make an order it says I can't because it appears I live in Canada. Everything I can find shows my right location so how do I fix this? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks...