Windows 10: I got minecraft java in 2012 but i cannot get minecraft bedrock? please help

Discus and support I got minecraft java in 2012 but i cannot get minecraft bedrock? please help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; back in 2012 my brother bought me a card for minecraft, but i cannot get minecraft bedrock edition, and it is considered the last day i could get it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RachelGeis, Apr 19, 2020.

1. I got minecraft java in 2012 but i cannot get minecraft bedrock? please help

back in 2012 my brother bought me a card for minecraft, but i cannot get minecraft bedrock edition, and it is considered the last day i could get it. please help

:)

RachelGeis, Apr 19, 2020
  2. RebomiYT Win User

Bedrock Minecraft On Windows 10

I Wondering How Old I Need To Be To Download Bedrock Minecraft I Have Used Two Codes From My Two Minecraft Java Edition Accounts To Redeem

Bedrock But Both Say I'm Not Old Enough The Rating is 10+ and im 10 soooooo... ummm How old do i have to be or is this just an error?

RebomiYT, Apr 19, 2020
  3. oli4002. Win User
    Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA)

My friend said that if i bought Minecraft Java edition, i could get Bedrock Edition for free (Windows 10) but i dont see how to get it.

oli4002., Apr 19, 2020
  4. I got minecraft java in 2012 but i cannot get minecraft bedrock? please help

Minecraft Bedrock edition

My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he
    tried to type the code again it just says its already redeemed. When he launches Minecraft Bedrock it tells him to buy it again and there is no way to uninstall it. So he basically bought a game that he can't play (Java edition works).

cRz EmraldDrift, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

I got minecraft java in 2012 but i cannot get minecraft bedrock? please help

1. I got minecraft java in 2012 but i cannot get minecraft bedrock? please help - Similar Threads - got minecraft java

2. Minecraft Java And Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java And Bedrock: Hello i bought minecraft java a while ago and ever since then i used to be able to play minecraft bedrock but today when i logged on it told me i needed to buy a bundle and only allowed me to play the trail...
  3. Minecraft Java And Bedrock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java And Bedrock: Hello i bought minecraft java a while ago and ever since then i used to be able to play minecraft bedrock but today when i logged on it told me i needed to buy a bundle and only allowed me to play the trail...
  4. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  5. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  6. I cannot download Minecraft Java nor Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download Minecraft Java nor Bedrock: Hey. I cant download neither of these. Each time I try to download it; doesn't work. I have restarted multiple times, I have bought Minecraft, and I also have some clue what I am doingPreviously: I bought minecraft and *tried* to download it. Minecraft came up with error...
  7. I cannot download Minecraft Java nor Bedrock

I cannot download Minecraft Java nor Bedrock: Hey. I cant download neither of these. Each time I try to download it; doesn't work. I have restarted multiple times, I have bought Minecraft, and I also have some clue what I am doingPreviously: I bought minecraft and *tried* to download it. Minecraft came up with error...
  8. I got Minecraft Bedrock for free when I got it with the computer, am I able to get Java...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got Minecraft Bedrock for free when I got it with the computer, am I able to get Java...: I have Minecraft Bedrock which is probably windows 10 edition. My account was also already connected to a microsoft account this one so i didnt have to migrate unless thats only for java. My friends wanted me to join them and informed me of this today.From,Deathblast82...
  9. Get minecraft java and bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get minecraft java and bedrock: Minecraft pe doesnt count as the deal to get java and bedrock.This is making zero sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-minecraft-java-and-bedrock/9fe8eb26-283a-436c-992a-048dc93f955a
  10. Get minecraft java and bedrock

Get minecraft java and bedrock: Minecraft pe doesnt count as the deal to get java and bedrock.This is making zero sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-minecraft-java-and-bedrock/9fe8eb26-283a-436c-992a-048dc93f955a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i want bedrock and java