Windows 10: I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and i did a fresh start and it was deleted.

Discus and support I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and i did a fresh start and it was deleted. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please help, I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and after I did a fresh start on my pc the game was deleted on my account. have been looking for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ManWithQuestionsAndNeedsA, Jul 9, 2019.

1. I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and i did a fresh start and it was deleted.

Please help, I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and after I did a fresh start on my pc the game was deleted on my account. have been looking for hours, day on day, to find an answer and got nothing. To make sure I did purchase it I checked my purchase history and it was there with a download code but, I tried it and it said it was already used. Could anyone please help or resolve my problem.

Thank You,

Regards, ManWithQuestionsAndNeedsAnswers.

:)

ManWithQuestionsAndNeedsA, Jul 9, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and i did a fresh start and it was deleted.

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and i did a fresh start and it was deleted.

1. I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and i did a fresh start and it was deleted. - Similar Threads - got Minecraft Edition

2. i got minecraft java edition but it says i dont

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got minecraft java edition but it says i dont: i bought minecraft and it took the money out of my account and but it says i dont have it and i need to buy it but it took the money out of my pay safe card?!?!?even on order history theres nothing...
  3. i got minecraft java edition but it says i dont

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i got minecraft java edition but it says i dont: i bought minecraft and it took the money out of my account and but it says i dont have it and i need to buy it but it took the money out of my pay safe card?!?!?even on order history theres nothing...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition won't start: Yesterday i bought minecraft for my PC, the basic windows 10 version, since then i wasn't able to start the game. In particular the game will lunch but on the screen will appear the mojogang logo then after a few seconds it will disappear and then it will just remain the...
  5. I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It won't let me refund. I checked, and I should be able...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It won't let me refund. I checked, and I should be able...: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. After I bought it, I realized that I needed Java Edition. I went to refund it but it wouldn't let me. I looked through the Terms to see what I had done to make it not refundable, but found nothing. What do I do to get a refund?...
  6. I Uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft windows 10 edition and my worlds got deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft windows 10 edition and my worlds got deleted: i would like to know if they can be recovered as i had to uninstall the game because it wasn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-and-reinstalled-minecraft-windows-10/1e80cd37-27de-4338-bc0d-229ac0e8561a
  7. I got Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and it says I don't own the full version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and it says I don't own the full version?: Hello, so I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition back when it first came out, and have been playing it on and off since then, and just recently got a new PC, and now I go to the store page to download it and it says "You have a trial for this game. Install on my devices" but the...
  8. I buy minecraft java edition but did not receive it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I buy minecraft java edition but did not receive it: I wanted to buy a minecraft java edition. When I wrote my card info and pressed later it wrote that a error occurred. But when I look at my bank account I notice that my money gone. All in all I paid the money but not receive the game. my mojang gmail - *** Email address is...
  9. Deleted World in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted World in Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hi everyone, today I accidentally delete one world in my minecraft windows 10 which I do not want to do. I am wondering is there any way I can recover the one I deleted today? I have searched up many ways online but none of them work for me. Please tell me if anyone knows how...
  10. İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.: please help, i am on pc, i bought minecraft windows 10 edition thinking it gave me the java edition too, i would buy the java edition too but my country 's currency is too bad. like i bought the game for 76 of my country's currency. other people buy it for 6 dollars i think....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fresh start deleted minecraft

2. my computer had minecraft and i did fresh start and now it doesnt