Windows 10: I got Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and it says I don't own the full version?

Discus and support I got Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and it says I don't own the full version? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, so I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition back when it first came out, and have been playing it on and off since then, and just recently got a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zaxter777, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Zaxter777 Win User

I got Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and it says I don't own the full version?

Hello, so I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition back when it first came out, and have been playing it on and off since then, and just recently got a new PC, and now I go to the store page to download it and it says "You have a trial for this game. Install on my devices" but the problem is that I own the game, but it says I only have the trial. How do I fix this so that I can play it again?

I got Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and it says I don't own the full version? 00537661-9d0a-4a4c-a27b-1e6420cb6661?upload=true.png

I got Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and it says I don't own the full version? f300750e-17df-4876-92ad-70e8c2b00feb?upload=true.png

:)

Zaxter777, Jul 17, 2020
  2. fph5000 Win User

it says i dont own minecraft windows 10

so i got minecraft java edition back in 2017 and i redeemed minecraft windows 10 edition and i played for a while and now the store says i dont own it

fph5000, Jul 17, 2020
  3. I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but on launch, it acts like I don't own the game.

I was watching videos when I discovered I could get Windows 10 Edition for free if I had Java Edition before October 19th 2018. I redeemed my code and I now own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. However when I launch the game, it asks me to unlock the full game.
    I still have the 90 minute trials and everything.

I don't know if I was supposed to do anything after I redeemed the code, I just instantly launched minecraft afterward.

Any help would be appreciated.

OminOmelet, Jul 17, 2020
  4. I got Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and it says I don't own the full version?

Can't get full version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

I tried redeeming my code for minecraft windows 10 edition (From buying the Java edition when you got it for free) but it didn't work, in the Microsoft store it says I own the game. Then when I open it and try to sign into my Xbox
    live account it comes up telling me to buy the full version. I bought another key because I thought the one from buying the Java version may not work so I opened the game, went to sign in then clicked "Buy Minecraft." I inputted my code but it then says "User
    already owns." I can also only get to the store page with the buy button on it through the fore mentioned method, going to the store page just by searching Minecraft in the store or through my library (which also says I own it) it only says play.

NoSpawnnGG, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

I got Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and it says I don't own the full version?

1. I got Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and it says I don't own the full version? - Similar Threads - got Minecraft Edition

2. i got minecraft java edition but it says i dont

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got minecraft java edition but it says i dont: i bought minecraft and it took the money out of my account and but it says i dont have it and i need to buy it but it took the money out of my pay safe card?!?!?even on order history theres nothing...
  3. i got minecraft java edition but it says i dont

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i got minecraft java edition but it says i dont: i bought minecraft and it took the money out of my account and but it says i dont have it and i need to buy it but it took the money out of my pay safe card?!?!?even on order history theres nothing...
  4. Bought Minecraft on xbox.com but it's says I don't own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft on xbox.com but it's says I don't own it: I have bought Minecraft Starter Collection for win 10, via xbox.com.But when I start the luncher it says I have to by the game again.I have tried to login and out of MS store, on my computer account, on xbox.com, in the minecraft luncher, minecraft.net and sign in again and...
  5. Bought Minecraft on xbox.com but it's says I don't own it

Bought Minecraft on xbox.com but it's says I don't own it: I have bought Minecraft Starter Collection for win 10, via xbox.com.But when I start the luncher it says I have to by the game again.I have tried to login and out of MS store, on my computer account, on xbox.com, in the minecraft luncher, minecraft.net and sign in again and...
  6. It says I don't own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I do own it.

It says I don't own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I do own it.: I'm signed in and everything and it just says install free trial. I just want to install Minecraft to play with my friends on consoles.[ATTACH]...
  7. Minecraft says I don't own it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft says I don't own it.: SO I can play the game fine, but when I go on the site WITH MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT it says I don't own it. This means I can't play any online game only the ones that minecraft features for some reason or see a snapshot of the game. Please help me out....
  8. I Don't own minecraft windows 10 edition anymore...?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Don't own minecraft windows 10 edition anymore...?: Hi. long ago i used a redeem code to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. i switched between windows 7 and windows 10 a lot and everytime i switched to windows 10 i had minecraft windows 10 edition in my account and all i had to do was just download it. but today when i...
  9. I own minecraft windows 10 but it still says i unlock full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own minecraft windows 10 but it still says i unlock full game: When I got Minecraft I opened the game game and i see it says unlock full version I've tried everything i could to fix the problem but it still says unlock full game may I have some help with this problem -From Preston...
  10. I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but on launch, it acts like I don't own the game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but on launch, it acts like I don't own the game.: I was watching videos when I discovered I could get Windows 10 Edition for free if I had Java Edition before October 19th 2018. I redeemed my code and I now own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. However when I launch the game, it asks me to unlock the full game. I still have the...