Windows 10: I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It won't let me refund. I checked, and I should be able...

Discus and support I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It won't let me refund. I checked, and I should be able... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. After I bought it, I realized that I needed Java Edition. I went to refund it but it wouldn't let me. I looked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Th3CatMa5t3r, Sep 27, 2020.

1. I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It won't let me refund. I checked, and I should be able...

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. After I bought it, I realized that I needed Java Edition. I went to refund it but it wouldn't let me. I looked through the Terms to see what I had done to make it not refundable, but found nothing. What do I do to get a refund?

:)

Th3CatMa5t3r, Sep 27, 2020

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Sep 27, 2020
  3. [Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted
    to find out if Minecraft Windows 10 edition was refundable.

Thanks

JenGreen708, Sep 27, 2020
  4. I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It won't let me refund. I checked, and I should be able...

Minecraft Refund

Is it possible to refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition? Because I have tried every way possible and looked at the return policy and from everything I can tell, I should be able to refund my purchase.

HaileeCollins, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It won't let me refund. I checked, and I should be able...

1. I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It won't let me refund. I checked, and I should be able... - Similar Threads - got Minecraft Edition

2. How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?: Hi, first time posting here -Just bought Minecraft: Windows 10 edition from the Microsoft Store Malaysia and realised after it's not the version I wanted Minecraft: Java Edition - is there a way to refund the game?Peter...
  3. It won't let me download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It won't let me download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: As the title says, I can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store, I give it a download and it stays at 0%. What is the problem?...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't let me reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't let me reinstall: Hi! I recently got a new machine and I wanted to reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 and it said I didn't own the game. I received the game for free as a part of the promotion to get the game for free if you owned Minecraft: Java Edition. I uninstalled Minecraft on my original...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 product won't install, and it won't let me get a refund.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 product won't install, and it won't let me get a refund.: I purchased Micraft for Window's 10, but it won't download and it won't install. All I'm asking for, is a simple refund. But it won't let me....
  6. I would like a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 edition.: I would like to return Minecraft windows 10 edition since it is not the version i wanted. I wanted Java edition but i got windows 10 edititon so i would like to return it. i looked everywhere but there is no refund button to press. i spent 4 hours looking how to refund it. i...
  7. I want a refund for Minecraft: Windows Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want a refund for Minecraft: Windows Edition: I bought Minecraft for one reason only, to play with my brother in multiplayer mode. However, he has the Java Edition the only version that the Windows Edition doesn't support multiplayer with. Thus, I would very much appreciate Microsoft stop being so petty and just give me...
  8. Wondering if I could refund Minecraft for Windows 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wondering if I could refund Minecraft for Windows 10 edition?: Hey i was wondering if i could refund minecraft for windows 10 edition? * Moved from Education * Original title: minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wondering-if-i-could-refund-minecraft-for-windows/c5ab4bfd-0d5e-463e-8e59-9a689c79930a
  9. Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in.: It says sign in for free in settings but when I click it, it pops up, asking me to buy Minecraft although I already have a microsoft account. Please help....
  10. Minecraft won't let me play full edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't let me play full edition: I have Minecraft for Windows 10 and I already had the free trial version installed before I bought the full version but now it won't let me play the full game. I'm stuck on the free trial. Can anybody help?...