Windows 10: I got multiple BSOD every time I played CS GO

Discus and support I got multiple BSOD every time I played CS GO in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Can anyone advise how to deal with my issue on CS GO, every time I played the games, it will always go to BSOD. its randomly happening and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JOELMerciadez, Jan 14, 2021.

1. I got multiple BSOD every time I played CS GO

Hi,

Can anyone advise how to deal with my issue on CS GO, every time I played the games, it will always go to BSOD. its randomly happening and I have no idea which driver or hardware causing it.

Here is my system info below:

Windows version: Windows 10, 10.0, version 2004, build: 19041

Hardware: NUC8i7HVK, IntelR Client Systems, Intel Corporation, NUC8i7HVB

CPU: GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM i7-8809G CPU @ 3.10GHz 8664, level: 6

8 logical processors, active mask: 255

RAM: 68634120192 bytes 63.9GB

Regards,

Eks

:)

JOELMerciadez, Jan 14, 2021
  2. herrshaun Win User

[SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Jan 14, 2021
  3. CS-15 AT commands

1) Has this list of AT commands been published?

2) Is there a chart listing the differences among the Nokia Internet Sticks (cs-10,cs-12,cs-15,cs-18)?

3) Do they all support the same AT commands?

4) Has anyone used one of these with Android?

Thanks,

David

dkesselring, Jan 14, 2021
  4. I got multiple BSOD every time I played CS GO

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

I got multiple BSOD every time I played CS GO

1. I got multiple BSOD every time I played CS GO - Similar Threads - got multiple BSOD

2. I Got BSOD for first time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Got BSOD for first time: Hello, i have been using my laptop for a year. Never gotten a BSOD. This is my first time and i am worried. I am playing overwatch and then i closed it to open chrome and i just got BSOD i only have one dump file: https://files.catbox.moe/ju6fm1.dmp...
  3. Got Bsod every time that I play game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got Bsod every time that I play game: Hi I got bsod after I open games here a bsod code that I seenCritical Process DiedI even installed new windows but its still not fixmy spec :i5 8400Gigabyte H370 HD3Gigabyte GTX 1080Ti AROUS 11GCorsair Vengence 16GB 8*2 3200Corsair MP510 240GB...
  4. Got Bsod every time that I play game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got Bsod every time that I play game: Hi I got bsod after I open games here a bsod code that I seenCritical Process DiedI even installed new windows but its still not fixmy spec :i5 8400Gigabyte H370 HD3Gigabyte GTX 1080Ti AROUS 11GCorsair Vengence 16GB 8*2 3200Corsair MP510 240GB...
  5. Got Bsod every time that I play game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Got this BSOD multiple time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got this BSOD multiple time: Hi I got this BSOD for multiple time I tried to fresh install the window but issue still present.Here the result of BSOD:SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎3/‎11/‎2023 12:15 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1000007eParameter...
  7. Got this BSOD multiple time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got this BSOD multiple time: Hi I got this BSOD for multiple time I tried to fresh install the window but issue still present.Here the result of BSOD:SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎3/‎11/‎2023 12:15 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1000007eParameter...
  8. Got this BSOD multiple time

9. Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO

Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO: Okay, this has proven to be a difficult problem for me to solve, and I've tried so many forums you guys might be my last hope. Whenever I play CS GO randomly at times either right when I start, during a match or when I try to close the game CS GO will crash and restart my...
  10. Input lag while playing CS GO

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Input lag while playing CS GO: When I start cs go I have 60 FPS and major input lag. I have read that the game DVR feature on the xbox app does this but I uninstalled it and this still happens. Also, there is a little notification at the bottom of my computer that says to activate windows, even though it...