Windows 10: I got multiple BSOD every time I played CS GO

Discus and support I got multiple BSOD every time I played CS GO in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Can anyone advise how to deal with my issue on CS GO, every time I played the games, it will always go to BSOD. its randomly happening and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JOELMerciadez, Jan 14, 2021.

1. I got multiple BSOD every time I played CS GO

Hi,

Can anyone advise how to deal with my issue on CS GO, every time I played the games, it will always go to BSOD. its randomly happening and I have no idea which driver or hardware causing it.

Here is my system info below:

Windows version: Windows 10, 10.0, version 2004, build: 19041

Hardware: NUC8i7HVK, IntelR Client Systems, Intel Corporation, NUC8i7HVB

CPU: GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM i7-8809G CPU @ 3.10GHz 8664, level: 6

8 logical processors, active mask: 255

RAM: 68634120192 bytes 63.9GB

Regards,

Eks

:)

JOELMerciadez, Jan 14, 2021
  2. herrshaun Win User

[SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Jan 14, 2021
  3. CS-15 AT commands

1) Has this list of AT commands been published?

2) Is there a chart listing the differences among the Nokia Internet Sticks (cs-10,cs-12,cs-15,cs-18)?

3) Do they all support the same AT commands?

4) Has anyone used one of these with Android?

Thanks,

David

dkesselring, Jan 14, 2021
  4. I got multiple BSOD every time I played CS GO

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

I got multiple BSOD every time I played CS GO

1. I got multiple BSOD every time I played CS GO - Similar Threads - got multiple BSOD

2. BSOD every time I try to play a game on my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every time I try to play a game on my PC: Demanding games such as Cold War and Cyberpunk have been crashing to a blue screen every single time I try to play them. After about 1-5 minutes of gameplay, both of my monitors go black and a recovery screen pops up with no error code, prompting me with advanced options or a...
  3. BSOD every time I load into a game

BSOD every time I load into a game: I am getting a BSOD everytime I load a modern game such as Halo MCC. In the event viewer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff806648020c6, 0xffffb609d3d1eb10, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...
  4. BSOD Every single time I boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD Every single time I boot: Log Name: System Source: EventLog Date: 05/08/2020 4:27:41 PM Event ID: 6008 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: NoynYT Description: The previous system shutdown at 4:12:44 pm on...
  5. Multiple BSOD errors occurring almost every time I use the machine.

Multiple BSOD errors occurring almost every time I use the machine.: I have been using WINDOWS 10 64 Bit OS home edition - free upgrade from Windows 7 to 10 on my home desktop. Multiple BSOD errors occurring almost every time I use the machine for a long time. The typical error codes are below. 1. kernel security check failure windows 10...
  6. BSOD multiple different reasons every time

BSOD multiple different reasons every time: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akfx8HuXFhS3gRccczRC0SbOMxJ_?e=fCugGu above is the mycloud link to my minidump files. it started when my OS was on a failing old 500gb HDD, so i brought a new MOBO with M.2 slots and installed the OS onto an M.2 SSD, the problem got worse, so i just got a...
  7. So I was playing cs go and this came? I’ve never activated the family settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I was playing cs go and this came? I’ve never activated the family settings.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vedaaen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egwkel/so_i_was_playing_cs_go_and_this_came_ive_never/
  8. Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO

Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO: Okay, this has proven to be a difficult problem for me to solve, and I've tried so many forums you guys might be my last hope. Whenever I play CS GO randomly at times either right when I start, during a match or when I try to close the game CS GO will crash and restart my...
  9. I got BSOD.

I got BSOD.: What does dump file suggest? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lx37_lYfjyzXhLlwqdcaz-WJpxWtC_2d/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-bsod/2d83de0e-be2a-47bc-9d85-45aec11e78b2
  10. Input lag while playing CS GO

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Input lag while playing CS GO: When I start cs go I have 60 FPS and major input lag. I have read that the game DVR feature on the xbox app does this but I uninstalled it and this still happens. Also, there is a little notification at the bottom of my computer that says to activate windows, even though it...