Windows 10: I got my code back that has been reedemed but i didn't get the game for. Can it be reseted?

Discus and support I got my code back that has been reedemed but i didn't get the game for. Can it be reseted? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, This is a second post about an another problem where my minecraft windows 10 edition code being reedemed and me not getting the game and if i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OneTheCoOper, Jul 11, 2019.

1. I got my code back that has been reedemed but i didn't get the game for. Can it be reseted?

Hello,

This is a second post about an another problem where my minecraft windows 10 edition code being reedemed and me not getting the game and if i could get a new one, but i got the old code in my hands and is it possible to reset the old one to be reedemed? I don't know if i should post it in the post right now, so im not going to. To prove that i had it i can even give my mojang account to check that it has been reedemed (even tough i didn't get the game).

:)

OneTheCoOper, Jul 11, 2019

2. î cant reedem a xbox code

i cant reedem a xbox code

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Frank����⚽⚔❤, Jul 11, 2019
  3. When itry to reedem code i look my email again is no reedem code sucks

i can reedem code minecraft windows 10 edition

ChristianEka, Jul 11, 2019
  4. I got my code back that has been reedemed but i didn't get the game for. Can it be reseted?

Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

I got my code back that has been reedemed but i didn't get the game for. Can it be reseted?

1. I got my code back that has been reedemed but i didn't get the game for. Can it be reseted? - Similar Threads - got code has

2. Is it possible to know on what account i reedemed a code on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to know on what account i reedemed a code on?: Hello, I had the windows 10 code and i reedemed it and i dont know on what account because it was like 2 years ago, and i want to know on what account i reedemed it so i can log into it and download the game. I already made 2 posts about this and nobody replied to the...
  3. Transfer Reedem (Games) Code to New PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Reedem (Games) Code to New PC: Hi recently brought my son a new PC (both Windows). I need to know how to transfer his games (Minecraft/Hello Neighbour) to the new one. I still have the redeem codes, but of course, it's states that the code has already been redeemed. Thank you in advance to responders...
  4. I reedemed my minecraft windows 10 edition game code but it doesnt let me download and the...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I reedemed my minecraft windows 10 edition game code but it doesnt let me download and the...: Can someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reedemed-my-minecraft-windows-10-edition-game/0f6978d8-a4c4-4171-83fd-c48c00153b28"
  5. i got a code 45 on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i got a code 45 on my laptop: my nvidia gpu seemed to disappear after using ddu to install nvidia drivers but it says nvidia intaller failed but at the system check it seems to pass so then i check for hidden devices in device manager and then i find my gpu under display adapters and just to tell the...
  6. Can I get my Apps back after Microsoft reset my PC ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get my Apps back after Microsoft reset my PC ?: Same as Subject. NEED HELP ! Thanks if can help. The APPS were for a HP printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-my-apps-back-after-microsoft-reset-my-pc/bec33920-f3cd-47b4-9bad-bf476d54bed8
  7. I got this game for free from a code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got this game for free from a code: Hi I got this game Minecraft windows 10 for free via my java edition and i want my son to have it without having access to my acount can i transfer the license?...
  8. Can I get my old password back?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I get my old password back?: I had to get my laptop fixed and you guys then said I was hacked and I had to change it. I really really don't care if my password isn't strong enough. I simply do not care. Give. It. Back. This could have been a serious issue if I was getting hardware fixed and you...
  9. When itry to reedem code i look my email again is no reedem code sucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When itry to reedem code i look my email again is no reedem code sucks: i can reedem code minecraft windows 10 edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/when-itry-to-reedem-code-i-look-my-email-again-is/e97f4e72-1eed-4dff-b628-782fed2b228d
  10. Finally I got a code!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Finally I got a code!!!: Hi Ever since I installed I've been trying to get the authentication code thing. Finally today on what has to be at least the 20th try I received a code. I have virtually all of my software installed now, so I feel that the setup process is coming to and end. From...