Windows 10: I got my code back that has been reedemed but i didn't get the game for. Can it be reseted?

Discus and support I got my code back that has been reedemed but i didn't get the game for. Can it be reseted? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, This is a second post about an another problem where my minecraft windows 10 edition code being reedemed and me not getting the game and if i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OneTheCoOper, Jul 11, 2019.

1. I got my code back that has been reedemed but i didn't get the game for. Can it be reseted?

Hello,

This is a second post about an another problem where my minecraft windows 10 edition code being reedemed and me not getting the game and if i could get a new one, but i got the old code in my hands and is it possible to reset the old one to be reedemed? I don't know if i should post it in the post right now, so im not going to. To prove that i had it i can even give my mojang account to check that it has been reedemed (even tough i didn't get the game).

:)

OneTheCoOper, Jul 11, 2019

2. î cant reedem a xbox code

i cant reedem a xbox code

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Frank����⚽⚔❤, Jul 11, 2019
  3. When itry to reedem code i look my email again is no reedem code sucks

i can reedem code minecraft windows 10 edition

ChristianEka, Jul 11, 2019
  4. I got my code back that has been reedemed but i didn't get the game for. Can it be reseted?

Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

I got my code back that has been reedemed but i didn't get the game for. Can it be reseted?

1. I got my code back that has been reedemed but i didn't get the game for. Can it be reseted? - Similar Threads - got code has

2. How can i get my account back if it got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get my account back if it got hacked: So i got hacked by someone using an email i dont recognice saying @fmailer and then i found out he also has a outlook account and dont know how to get it back since microsoft isnt doing anything so please if there is any mod that can help me please reply here...
  3. How can i get my account back if it got hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i get my account back if it got hacked: So i got hacked by someone using an email i dont recognice saying @fmailer and then i found out he also has a outlook account and dont know how to get it back since microsoft isnt doing anything so please if there is any mod that can help me please reply here...
  4. My account has been hijacked by someone I do not know, how can I get it back?

My account has been hijacked by someone I do not know, how can I get it back?: My account has been hijacked by someone I do not know - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I have been trying to reset my password - no luck. Can you help me get my account back? I am currently using another account just to send this message and hopefully reach out...
  5. My account has been hijacked by someone I do not know, how can I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account has been hijacked by someone I do not know, how can I get it back?: My account has been hijacked by someone I do not know - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I have been trying to reset my password - no luck. Can you help me get my account back? I am currently using another account just to send this message and hopefully reach out...
  6. Can I get my money back for a transaction that I didn't make?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I get my money back for a transaction that I didn't make?: I have recently noticed that I've received a charge of £79.99 to one of my bank accounts and definitely did not make this payment. I have checked my Microsoft account and there are no recent purchases made. I want to cancel whatever that charge bought and get a full refund as...
  7. Can I get my money back for a transaction that I didn't make?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get my money back for a transaction that I didn't make?: I have recently noticed that I've received a charge of £79.99 to one of my bank accounts and definitely did not make this payment. I have checked my Microsoft account and there are no recent purchases made. I want to cancel whatever that charge bought and get a full refund as...
  8. Can I get my money back for a transaction that I didn't make?

9. Code was already redeemed TODAY but I didn't get my game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Code was already redeemed TODAY but I didn't get my game: When I went to get Minecraft for Windows 10 which you get free if you bought Java edition long enough ago, I went to go change my account email because it's still on my mom's old email which is not accessible by me or her and couldn't get the text to go through. That's fine,...
  10. When itry to reedem code i look my email again is no reedem code sucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When itry to reedem code i look my email again is no reedem code sucks: i can reedem code minecraft windows 10 edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/when-itry-to-reedem-code-i-look-my-email-again-is/e97f4e72-1eed-4dff-b628-782fed2b228d