Windows 10: I got my first ever blue screen (system_thread_exception_not_handled) and I can't fix it..

Discus and support I got my first ever blue screen (system_thread_exception_not_handled) and I can't fix it.. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Thanks for reading, I really need some help. I tried all the fixes I could find on youtube/google but they didnt work. At first there was no file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FlamyMind, Dec 18, 2020.

1. I got my first ever blue screen (system_thread_exception_not_handled) and I can't fix it..

Thanks for reading, I really need some help. I tried all the fixes I could find on youtube/google but they didnt work.

At first there was no file mentioned on the blue screen, only "system_thread_exception_not_handled" and "we are sending a report.."

But after over one hour of trying fixes "file error winhv.sys" appeared at the bottom.

And sadly I have no backups. I can't restore back to anything. I got my first ever blue screen (system_thread_exception_not_handled) and I can't fix it.. :(

submitted by /u/FlamyMind
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FlamyMind, Dec 18, 2020
  2. Alex878914, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Gil deG Win User
    How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Dec 18, 2020
  4. I got my first ever blue screen (system_thread_exception_not_handled) and I can't fix it..

Blue screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

I have been getting this for some time. The Blue screen happens when I play ETS2 after about 30 mins.

I have replaced my mother broad, cpu, and ram. installed windows 10 3 times and updated all drivers.

what do I need to do to fix this?

• My rig.
    edition - windows 10 home

version - 1703

OS build - 15063.413

processor - AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Quad-core Processor 3.20 GHz

Ram - 16.0 GB (15.5 GB usable)

running two HDD - 1 T and 300 GB

GPU - EVGA GTX 750 TI OC FTW

• Here is the dump file.

Dump file - 062517-13062-01.dmp

Time - 6/25/2017 9:29:49 PM

Bug Check String - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Bug Check Code - 0x1000007e

Parameter 1 - ffffffff`c0000005

Parameter 2 - fffff802`1c70777e

Parameter 3 - ffffc280`067f1d58

Parameter 4 - ffffc280`067f15a0

Caused By Driver - ntoskrnl.exe

Caused By Address - ntoskrnl.exe+8277e

Processor - x64

Crash Address - ntoskrnl.exe+8277e

Full Path - C:\Windows\Minidump\062517-13062-01.dmp

Processors Cores - 8

Major Version - 15

minor version - 15063

Dump File Size - 730,300

Dump File Time and Date - 6/25/2017 9:31:52 PM

• link to dump files
    Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

timothymoorhead, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

I got my first ever blue screen (system_thread_exception_not_handled) and I can't fix it..

1. I got my first ever blue screen (system_thread_exception_not_handled) and I can't fix it.. - Similar Threads - got ever blue

2. i got blue screened

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i got blue screened: I bought a computer from amazon. It was microsoft authorized refurbisher. It came with windows 10. When i got it it said that i had to recover windows 10 . so i do what it said to do and what i got was a blue screen that said STOP CODE :Critical Process Died now i cant do any...
  3. I got the blue screen error for the first time, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the blue screen error for the first time, please help: Dear Sir,I got this error on my laptop for the first time, I don't know why.I don't have any unwanted software on my computer, I don't play games.I have latest Kaspersky Antivirus software installed.Please check why I got this error and help me in resolving this...
  4. I got the blue screen error for the first time, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got the blue screen error for the first time, please help: Dear Sir,I got this error on my laptop for the first time, I don't know why.I don't have any unwanted software on my computer, I don't play games.I have latest Kaspersky Antivirus software installed.Please check why I got this error and help me in resolving this...
  5. I got the blue screen error for the first time, please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My machine just got it's first ever BSOD.

My machine just got it's first ever BSOD.: I was watching a youtube video when crashed. The BSOD code was KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. The PC is new, I've been using it for maybe 5 months, I found it really weird that it got a BSOD, as it never happened. My configs are as in my profile, Windows x64 20H2 (version...
  7. How do I fix this SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen?

How do I fix this SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen?: Here is all the information I have: The blue screen happens when starting Windows 10 There is no driver included in the error I can't boot to safe mode I can get to BIOS and recovery drives just fine I grabbed event logs and looked at them. Some updates were installed...
  8. •SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,blue screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    •SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,blue screen: windows 10 pro, 1909,dell OptiPlex 755 , ethernet not connected,invalid ip, I fianaly found the correct driver, after new update had wrong driver,getting a 169. ip address, in device manager choosing correct driver goes to blue screenSYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED0, IXE...
  9. Blue Screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Blue Screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Pls Help. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available....
  10. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen HELP

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen HELP: I keep getting this screen on my pc when it is running with my monitors turned off. This PC resets and i have to log back in to windows everytime. I have tried a windows memory diagnostics test both of them to be exact and both come back clear with no problems. I have...