Windows 10: I got my microsoft account back after recently getting hacked, but minecraft java isnt on...

Discus and support I got my microsoft account back after recently getting hacked, but minecraft java isnt on... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i factory reset my pc because of the hacker having my info, and i also lost my microsoft account. So i got back my microsoft acount and they put my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cheildon Cuyuca, Sep 18, 2022.

1. I got my microsoft account back after recently getting hacked, but minecraft java isnt on...

So i factory reset my pc because of the hacker having my info, and i also lost my microsoft account. So i got back my microsoft acount and they put my info in a new account, so how do i play minecraft java edition? Im on minecraft.net but it still shows i dont even have minecraft java edition and i need to pay for it. is there a way to get it back without paying for it? my minecraft account and everything is in there

:)

Cheildon Cuyuca, Sep 18, 2022

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 18, 2022
  3. minecraft java edition

I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again

TippyWhisper978, Sep 18, 2022
  4. I got my microsoft account back after recently getting hacked, but minecraft java isnt on...

Windows 10 Minecraft Code Stolen

hi, I recently bought Java Minecraft and it came with a copy of Minecraft for win10. however my Mojang account was hacked recently and the hackers stole and redeemed my code. I have been trying to get this resolved for a couple days now and all I'm getting
    is contact Mojang, contact Microsoft, contact the stole you bought it from. I just want my game and this is very frustrating, I was hoping someone knows how to help or what steps I should go though to get this resolved, thank you and have a great day.

CelofaneDymond, Sep 18, 2022
Thema:

I got my microsoft account back after recently getting hacked, but minecraft java isnt on...

1. I got my microsoft account back after recently getting hacked, but minecraft java isnt on... - Similar Threads - got microsoft account

2. How can i get my account back if it got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get my account back if it got hacked: So i got hacked by someone using an email i dont recognice saying @fmailer and then i found out he also has a outlook account and dont know how to get it back since microsoft isnt doing anything so please if there is any mod that can help me please reply here...
  3. How can i get my account back if it got hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i get my account back if it got hacked: So i got hacked by someone using an email i dont recognice saying @fmailer and then i found out he also has a outlook account and dont know how to get it back since microsoft isnt doing anything so please if there is any mod that can help me please reply here...
  4. i got my minecraft account hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i got my minecraft account hacked: some dudes got into my microsoft account and changed my minecraft account to another name and email, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** that was one of the emails *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and i think that was the email that they changed my...
  5. i got my minecraft account hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got my minecraft account hacked: some dudes got into my microsoft account and changed my minecraft account to another name and email, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** that was one of the emails *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and i think that was the email that they changed my...
  6. i got my minecraft account hacked

7. minecraft java isnt brought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java isnt brought?: i brought minecraft java but i cant play it? it only allows me to play minecraft for windows i didnt want that one i brought the java version why isnt it giving me minecrfat java??...
  8. minecraft java isnt brought?

minecraft java isnt brought?: i brought minecraft java but i cant play it? it only allows me to play minecraft for windows i didnt want that one i brought the java version why isnt it giving me minecrfat java??...
  9. I got my microsoft account back after recently getting hacked, but minecraft java isnt on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got my microsoft account back after recently getting hacked, but minecraft java isnt on...: So i factory reset my pc because of the hacker having my info, and i also lost my microsoft account. So i got back my microsoft acount and they put my info in a new account, so how do i play minecraft java edition? Im on minecraft.net but it still shows i dont even have...
  10. My Microsoft account with a minecraft account got hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Microsoft account with a minecraft account got hacked.: 2-3 months ago I stopped using my pc/playing video games due to exams and when I got the time I couldn't access my Microsoft account or Minecraft account. The person who hacked my account changed the username of my Minecraft account and added different aliases to the...