Windows 10: I got My Windows 10 Home Single Language Licensed HP Laptop but it is too slow how to...

Discus and support I got My Windows 10 Home Single Language Licensed HP Laptop but it is too slow how to... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just bought an HP Laptop comes with licensed Windows 10 Home Single Language and Microsoft Office 365. But it is too slow and taking a lot of time to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Geshman Dantanala, Oct 13, 2019.

1. I got My Windows 10 Home Single Language Licensed HP Laptop but it is too slow how to...

I just bought an HP Laptop comes with licensed Windows 10 Home Single Language and Microsoft Office 365. But it is too slow and taking a lot of time to process. My friend suggest me to convert to Windows 10 pro version to make the system bit faster. I want to know how to do the same and also Is this conversion chargeable or not. For your information I just bought the laptop less than a month still under hp warranty. Please resolve my query as soon as possible.

:)

Geshman Dantanala, Oct 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 Single Language License Key

My Laptop was purchased in Germany with Win 8.1 in German. I downloaded, installed and used Language Packs for English and French without problems for 8 months. Microsoft encouraged upgrading to Win10 and after I upgraded to win 10 neither the English or
    French language packs would install.

In a live MS tech support chat, the Microsoft Techy told me that my Windows 10 license key was a "single language license" and the language packs would not work with Win10 on my laptop.

The MS Techy told me that if I needed to use language packs then I would have to go back to Win 8.1 within 30days.

How can Microsoft grant a windows license that allows multiple display language packs in Win 8.1 and yet treats it as a "single language license" in Win 10 ????

ChrisAJTurner, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Window 10 Home Single Language Key

I am using Window 10 Home Single Language that was upgraded from Window 8.1 and now I want to format my laptop (due to slow & hanging related problem) so I need Window 10 Home Single Language Key of my existing OS. Please suggest what should I do and help
    me.

BINAY KUMAR YADAV, Oct 13, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

I got My Windows 10 Home Single Language Licensed HP Laptop but it is too slow how to...

Change system language on a single language licence

Yes it is possible to change the language on Windows 10 Single Language

Click the link below for a step by step on how to do that. That page also lists all the links for the different language packs:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31698742/ho...

DaveM121, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

I got My Windows 10 Home Single Language Licensed HP Laptop but it is too slow how to...

1. I got My Windows 10 Home Single Language Licensed HP Laptop but it is too slow how to... - Similar Threads - got Home Single

2. Is Windows 10 Home Single Language free license activation ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is Windows 10 Home Single Language free license activation ?: i've download and install Windows 10 Home Single Language to a USB flash drive from Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. I didn't buy license or active it. After that i login to mirosoft store to download and install a game, and after 2 days i move to Settings > Update & Sercurity...
  3. Is Windows 10 Home Single Language free license activation ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows 10 Home Single Language free license activation ?: i've download and install Windows 10 Home Single Language to a USB flash drive from Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. I didn't buy license or active it. After that i login to mirosoft store to download and install a game, and after 2 days i move to Settings > Update & Sercurity...
  4. Is Windows 10 Home Single Language free license activation ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is Windows 10 Home Single Language free active license?

Is Windows 10 Home Single Language free active license?: i've download and install Windows 10 Home Single Language to a USB flash drive from Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. I didn't buy license or active it. After that i login to mirosoft store to download and install a game, and after 2 days i move to Settings > Update & Sercurity...
  6. How can I change my license from Windows 10 Home Single Language to Windows 10 Home.

How can I change my license from Windows 10 Home Single Language to Windows 10 Home.: Hello, I've accidentally changed my Windows 10 Home to W10 Single Language. I want to get the Windows 10 Home back. I have my Microsoft account for almost 9 years and yesterday I changed the edition. My PC is slowing down. Please help me. Rudolf....
  7. windows 10 home single language license

windows 10 home single language license: hi i have windows 10 home single language. if i change it to windows 10 home what happened to my license? is it activating with my ex license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-single-language-license/d9f20ea6-7b44-4279-b05c-ec31ab90c872
  8. Windows 10 Home Single Language Working Too Slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Home Single Language Working Too Slow: Hi All, I am using Windows 10 Home Single Language on my DELL Inspiron 14 series which is working too slow. I tried to find the problem and found that whenever I open Google Chrome, CPU utilization reach 100% so I uninstalled the same but no luck. I am facing the same...
  9. Licenses Windows 10 Home Single Language

Licenses Windows 10 Home Single Language: Hi, I'am a freelance graphic designer, I have Windows 10 Single Language - Is t legally to use for my job as a graphic designer- design for my clients (commercial use and business). - Is it legally to use fonts from windows for my job on other design software (without...
  10. laptop got too slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop got too slow: my laptop got too slow when it books up or I type a password and even while writing this..pls help me what to do as the windows is genuine ..After installing a genuine version it got slow,Such a pathetic service even the hardware is of 4gb ram and 1 tb hard disk from which...