Windows 10: I got my Windows key fineses by my own system and I don’t know how to get it back

Discus and support I got my Windows key fineses by my own system and I don’t know how to get it back in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I’m currently preparing my tax software for my tax company and one of the requirements were Windows 10 pro. I then went to the Microsoft store to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/john_303, Oct 9, 2020.

1. I got my Windows key fineses by my own system and I don’t know how to get it back

So I’m currently preparing my tax software for my tax company and one of the requirements were Windows 10 pro. I then went to the Microsoft store to get a digital key and download it right away, and it was all great, paid all 100 bucks, order went to my email, and it was installing. Once it was ready, I hit the install button to finalize, and it’s downloading. This is where it goes wrong. It hit about 73% before it decided to have an error, I didn’t really care about it (hindsight tells me that it just said that the update couldn’t be complete), so I just clicked away and restarted, but the thing is, is it’s gone. Couldn’t find it on the store, or even in my activation places in setting, so I contacted Windows support in the built in help app, they told me to restart the Microsoft store, so I did, and boom it showed up. And this is where it gets confusing. I hit download again, and when the download is complete it doesn’t even give me the Windows 10 pro I paid for. It gives me Windows 10 Enterprise that isn’t even activated. Leaving 100 dollars for Microsoft and an inactivated version of Windows for me. Is there any way that I could get my key back? Or even find it and activate it manually through settings?

submitted by /u/john_303
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/john_303, Oct 9, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 9, 2020
  3. AddRAM Win User
    windows 10 product key

What do you mean you HAD to install W10 ?

If you don`t have a key you`ll have to buy one, or use a 7 or 8 key as suggested.

AddRAM, Oct 9, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I got my Windows key fineses by my own system and I don’t know how to get it back

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

I got my Windows key fineses by my own system and I don’t know how to get it back

1. I got my Windows key fineses by my own system and I don’t know how to get it back - Similar Threads - got key fineses

2. I don’t know how to rest my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know how to rest my pin: I need a help for my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-rest-my-pin/cad00e10-72a7-4694-ab4c-3e9d7ee829b2
  3. I don’t know how to rest my pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know how to rest my pin: I need a help for my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-rest-my-pin/cad00e10-72a7-4694-ab4c-3e9d7ee829b2
  4. I don’t know how to fix my disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know how to fix my disc: It has been a while since my computer has been very slow and takes a long time to turn on and run any type of program. I have a 500GB main disk in which I have 300 occupied and one 1T empty.I don't know what to do to make it go better, I have deleted all the temporary files...
  5. I don’t know how to fix my disc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don’t know how to fix my disc: It has been a while since my computer has been very slow and takes a long time to turn on and run any type of program. I have a 500GB main disk in which I have 300 occupied and one 1T empty.I don't know what to do to make it go better, I have deleted all the temporary files...
  6. I don’t know how to fix my disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I accidentally ejected my virtual disk and I don’t know how to get it back.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidentally ejected my virtual disk and I don’t know how to get it back.: Hello! I accidentally ejected one of my virtual disks on my windows 10 hp laptop and i dont know how to get it back. Is it possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-ejected-my-virtual-disk-and-i-dont/f760e775-002d-4c72-a3c6-197aa47353ad
  8. I downloaded Linux Mint and I don’t know how to get windows 10 back

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I downloaded Linux Mint and I don’t know how to get windows 10 back: I downloaded Linux mint a while ago, well my friend did it for me and a couple months later I now regret it and want windows 10 back but can’t find a way to get it back, I tried a big amount of YouTube videos and it just doesn’t work, anybody has any clue what I should do to...
  9. I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ryguy1219xx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esl2vu/i_dont_know_what_i_pressed_to_get_this_but_i_dont/
  10. How To Get my Keys Back on my System ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How To Get my Keys Back on my System ?: Hello Communities, Five Days Before my laptop was stolen. I got it Back from police station. After I got my laptop, When I open my system its totally formatted and all new things there with corrupted keys. Note - I have the Microsoft where it showing This...