Windows 10: I got myself into some mess on Windows 10 1903

Discus and support I got myself into some mess on Windows 10 1903 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey there, So I took some precautions before I decided to use Auslogics Driver Updater. Basically my boot time to get started was being slow and took... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Max Pen, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Max Pen Win User

I got myself into some mess on Windows 10 1903

Hey there,

So I took some precautions before I decided to use Auslogics Driver Updater. Basically my boot time to get started was being slow and took longer then usually so I thought I should update any old drivers as well as edit my start up programs and disable a few of those.

I took a system restore and a full backup of all my drivers with double driver.

System restore managed to fix some issues and double driver solves them short term.

Whenever I restart the system my usb keyboard and usb mouse do not respond and I also am stuck with the old windows boot manager with black background instead of the modern blue background boot manager.

I always have the issue with:

the intel chipset not starting up and it not recognizing my Logitech keyboard.

Edit: it seems double driver came through and solved the issue by letting it do a full restore of the backup I made.

In any case what is your opinion of driver updater programs like Auslogics Driver Updater?

:)

Max Pen, Dec 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

1. I got myself into some mess on Windows 10 1903 - Similar Threads - got myself mess

2. i accidentally got a virus that messed up some of my system files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i accidentally got a virus that messed up some of my system files: my windows security service is missing windows defender doesn't work reset this pc too and the only restore point i have is when the problem is already there when i try to do an ESD-ISO install it takes for lever or gets stuck on 14% plz anyone can help +windows upadte is...
  3. i accidentally got a virus that messed up some of my system files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally got a virus that messed up some of my system files: my windows security service is missing windows defender doesn't work reset this pc too and the only restore point i have is when the problem is already there when i try to do an ESD-ISO install it takes for lever or gets stuck on 14% plz anyone can help +windows upadte is...
  4. i accidentally got a virus that messed up some of my system files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i accidentally got a virus that messed up some of my system files

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. windows colors got messed up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows colors got messed up: [IMG] this is the properties tab. plz help me to revert it back to its original color https://preview.redd.it/je78ao74fx261.png?width=494&format=png&auto=webp&s=0a383cbb9bcfae4ddf6c375830392320edc1e106 submitted by /u/shashvat2003 [link] [comments]...
  7. So i got myself in a sticky situation help please

So i got myself in a sticky situation help please: So i got a virus on my pc but it hasnt infected it becouse i got a antivirus and i deleated it but it was already injected and now my antivirus is fighting it, and i can tell the person that made the virus is tracking what i type so now im stuck on my startup screen on...
  8. Audio got messed up.

Audio got messed up.: In my PC, whenever I plug in my headphones and such, a pop - up appears. It's "Realtek HD audio" or something. Here you can check if your headset/speaker is working and such. So once I plugged in my headset, but I didn't close the popup, and went to the toilet. When I got...
  9. Windows 10 update 10 1903 messed up files

Windows 10 update 10 1903 messed up files: So, since downloading to the new 1903 update a few programs have failed to launch. example. I use Autodesk sketch book, it asked me to uninstall and re-install which I have done and still won't open Now my whole steam library won't play a single game. anyone else having...
  10. I messed up some msconfig ..

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I messed up some msconfig ..: I messed up msconfig to clean boot my laptop. Now i can start win10 but it dont have my account and textfield to enter my password . What should i do ? Pls help me......