Windows 10: I got myself season 1 of Alf Tv series today to watch but noticed its missing Season 2, 3...

Discus and support I got myself season 1 of Alf Tv series today to watch but noticed its missing Season 2, 3... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am going to post this as a discussion instead of a question about Alf tv series , but its kind of a question anyway about that's going on with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robert RedXBox, Oct 12, 2018.

1. I got myself season 1 of Alf Tv series today to watch but noticed its missing Season 2, 3...

I am going to post this as a discussion instead of a question about Alf tv series , but its kind of a question anyway about that's going on with this old TV series online?

if you can answer this question would be great any idea why Alf, TV series only has season 1 under movies & tv app?

I was able to get season 1 of Alf Tv series with my bing search points Microsoft gift card from today but it doesn't seem to have Season 2, Season 3 or Season 4 of the Alf Tv series under Microsoft store under Tv Series, I noticed that amazon.com does have Season 2 - 4 their on dvds but their digitals rights for buying or viewing I guess seems like its disabled on amazon.com website for this series, again its great that I was able to get season 1 of Alf in Microsoft store don't get me wrong about that.

I was just wondering what's going on with it online? and will season 2 -4 of the Alf Tv series be added to Microsoft Store in the future?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B0789XYZZ5/ref=atv_dp_season_select_atf

This title is currently unavailable

Our agreements with the content provider don’t allow purchases of this title at this time. -- this from amazon.com website on this TV series where they show season 1 to season 4 selectable but they don't allow purchases the digital version at their website for it.

I don't remember if season 2 or season 3,4 was any good.

was season 1 the best of it was also a question I had if you can answer that two.

which at some point I could get myself for the DVD version of it at some point in the future for watching like for Christmas or something like that in the future maybe I think.

is that related to why under Tv Series only Alf season 1 is available with the Microsoft store from windows 10?

thats my last question I had at this point since I could get the 4 seasons of this TV series at some point on dvd, but was wondering whats going on with its digital rights on amazon's website for this old tv series I watched while growing up as a kid etc..

:)

Robert RedXBox, Oct 12, 2018

2. Star Wars Rebels Season 1

Hey, Same thing has happened to me I got myself season 1 of Alf Tv series today to watch but noticed its missing Season 2,  3... :( I purchased the season pass of Star War Rebels season 1, Except I only got the very first episode on my Microsoft Film & TV App for Windows 10 (Episode 1) & there is supposed to be 13 episodes in the season. Also Star
    Wars Rebels season 1 came out in 03/10/2014, Season 2 came out in 20/06/2015, & the season 3 trailer just aired just recently, So the problem shouldn't be that it hasn't been released yet... Then why haven't these episodes been added to my Microsoft Film &
    TV Collection? And if not then shouldn't I be entitled to a refund?

EdenStevenson, Oct 12, 2018
  3. rblangner Win User
    Star Wars Rebels Season 1

Funny how minutes after I posted this it's somewhat resolved. The majority of the titles seem to now be available in my library on the web browser. However, Season 1 has still been split into two separate seasons (6 episode "Season 1" and 7 episode "Season
    2") and I am only able to watch "Season 1", and not the other 7 episodes of "Season 2" that should be included in Season 1.

rblangner, Oct 12, 2018
  4. verd02 Win User

I got myself season 1 of Alf Tv series today to watch but noticed its missing Season 2, 3...

Star Wars Rebels Season 1

I purchased the Season Pass for Season 1 of Star Wars Rebels a few months ago and had watched 6 episodes. I went to watch another one (there should be 13 in total) tonight but only the first six are listed in the Movies & TV app. I can't even play them though.
    Additionally, a search for Star Wars Rebels on the store gets zero results, and when I go to my own account on the web interface, it shows me the icon of season 1 but can't find it when I click on it.

I can't find a support line for Movies & TV so I'm posting this here. Any idea what's going on? I theorize that the show was pulled from their library but in that case, should I be entitled to a refund?

Edit: I should mention that I was last able to watch a new episode, and saw all 13 episodes listed, a few weeks ago. Also, I upgraded both of the computers I watch the shows on to Windows 10 this week. Don't know why that should matter, but more details
    are ok.

verd02, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

I got myself season 1 of Alf Tv series today to watch but noticed its missing Season 2, 3...

1. I got myself season 1 of Alf Tv series today to watch but noticed its missing Season 2, 3... - Similar Threads - got myself season

2. Missing seasons or original japanese version of anime tv shows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing seasons or original japanese version of anime tv shows.: Hello, some anime seasons or sub version are missing from the Microsoft store. How can we get Microsoft to add them? Here is a quick list of those I couldn't find:- SPY X FAMILY, season 102- Kaguya-sama, season 1 and 3- The Promised Neverland, season 1- One Punch Man original...
  3. Missing seasons or original japanese version of anime tv shows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing seasons or original japanese version of anime tv shows.: Hello, some anime seasons or sub version are missing from the Microsoft store. How can we get Microsoft to add them? Here is a quick list of those I couldn't find:- SPY X FAMILY, season 102- Kaguya-sama, season 1 and 3- The Promised Neverland, season 1- One Punch Man original...
  4. Missing seasons

Missing seasons: I'm trying to the other seasons of the anime fairy tail, it says there is 27 seasons however it only showing me seasons 8 and 9, including the three seasons I already own. Is there any way to get the other seasons? * Moved from Community Center...
  5. Missing seasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing seasons: I'm trying to the other seasons of the anime fairy tail, it says there is 27 seasons however it only showing me seasons 8 and 9, including the three seasons I already own. Is there any way to get the other seasons? * Moved from Community Center...
  6. Episode missing from Chucky Season 2 pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Episode missing from Chucky Season 2 pass: Dear Microsoft,I like to report that episode 8 from the season 2 pass of Chucky has not been uploaded despite the episode coming out ages ago in Australia. At the moment I only have access to 7 episodes. Is that going to be fixed any time soon?...
  7. Episode missing from Chucky Season 2 pass

Episode missing from Chucky Season 2 pass: Dear Microsoft,I like to report that episode 8 from the season 2 pass of Chucky has not been uploaded despite the episode coming out ages ago in Australia. At the moment I only have access to 7 episodes. Is that going to be fixed any time soon?...
  8. Mixer have announced Mixer Season 2

in Windows 10 News
    Mixer have announced Mixer Season 2: 8tOG9sN74xs As the leaves change colors in this part of the world, it marks the beginning of a new season. And today on Mixer, you’ll also be seeing some fun new colors (and a bit more). The entire team has been hard at work over the past few months, listening to your...
  9. Seasonal updates and 32GB devices

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Seasonal updates and 32GB devices: @NavyLCDR Lol, gave me a good laugh there, thanks *Smile
  10. It's Backup Season Again

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    It's Backup Season Again: It's almost the end of the summer season. It's time to image my PCs again. This is also a reminder to all who have not done so. And while you are waiting for Win 9 to arrive, start backing up you system now. It will come in handy specially to those who are planning to do a...