Windows 10: I got notification that my windows 10 was out of date. I updated it. Now all my e-mails...

Discus and support I got notification that my windows 10 was out of date. I updated it. Now all my e-mails... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i got a notification that my windows 10 was out of date and needed to be upgraded. I did that. It restarted. Now all my e-mails are gone! How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by thescot2, Oct 29, 2020.

1. thescot2 Win User

I got notification that my windows 10 was out of date. I updated it. Now all my e-mails...

i got a notification that my windows 10 was out of date and needed to be upgraded. I did that. It restarted. Now all my e-mails are gone! How do I get them back?

:)

thescot2, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Getting notification that AOL accounts are out of date

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following information:

• When do you receive the notification?
    • In which application are you receiving the notification?

If you are receiving the notification in Mail App, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article

Your account settings are out-of-date in Mail or Calendar for Windows 10
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Weer Win User
    Can't stop E-mail notifications!

Every time a thread I've written on gets a reply, I get an e-mail. I get over 50 e-mails a day!
    I tried stopping it in the user options by choosing the option of not sending e-mail notifications, but it has not worked!

Somebody help me.

4. I got notification that my windows 10 was out of date. I updated it. Now all my e-mails...

Windows 10 - Error Ox85050041. Mail app not syncing e-mails and Windows update not working.

Hello Linda,

We understand now that your are facing issue with your e-mail syncing in Mail app and Windows update not working. Let's try the steps below and check if it works:

Step 1: Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Step 2: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 3:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

I got notification that my windows 10 was out of date. I updated it. Now all my e-mails...

1. I got notification that my windows 10 was out of date. I updated it. Now all my e-mails... - Similar Threads - got notification was

2. I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.: I am using windows 10 e-mail.While using the e-mail a pop up window appeared asking if I wanted to share my contacts.I answered NO. Immediately my contact list disappeared and did not return. My people icon alsowould not open. A note on the pop up said that this could be...
  3. I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.: I am using windows 10 e-mail.While using the e-mail a pop up window appeared asking if I wanted to share my contacts.I answered NO. Immediately my contact list disappeared and did not return. My people icon alsowould not open. A note on the pop up said that this could be...
  4. e mail out of date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    e mail out of date: Windows e mail out of date> I used to get fix my e mail help from Microsoft by telephone when this happened but the service is no longer available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-out-of-date/e36f169c-7c67-4e9f-8ba8-d9856bd991f5
  5. e mail out of date

e mail out of date: Windows e mail out of date> I used to get fix my e mail help from Microsoft by telephone when this happened but the service is no longer available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-out-of-date/e36f169c-7c67-4e9f-8ba8-d9856bd991f5
  6. e mail out of date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. my windows 10 mail account is out of date

my windows 10 mail account is out of date: how to correct windows 10 mail account that is out of date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-mail-account-is-out-of-date/dea59f93-6f66-4b92-a064-ca6e70d69bcb
  8. Dates on e-mails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dates on e-mails: my e-mails show dates in the future such as December 26, 2036 how can this be https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dates-on-e-mails/304cf804-6d31-4295-98fa-2757640e4a4b
  9. E-mail out of date

E-mail out of date: I'm having issues with my e-mail. I changed my password, put the new one in-It's still saying it's out of date? I went to manage accounts and I'm still having the same problem? I've done this before without any issues? I am I missing something? Please help? It's not the SSL...
  10. e-mail notifications

e-mail notifications: I have enabled e-mail notifications on my Windows 10 computer. The problem is that whenever an e-mail from a particular sender arrives in my box, it plays 4 notification sounds in rapid succession. Is there any way to stop this annoying problem without disabling all...