Windows 10: I got so many BSOD after installed update in march

Discus and support I got so many BSOD after installed update in march in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I really need help about my pc getting so much BSOD. the first time i got BSOD in march after I installed 2022-03 Update for Windows 11 for x64-based... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cliff haliman, Apr 8, 2022.

1. I got so many BSOD after installed update in march

I really need help about my pc getting so much BSOD. the first time i got BSOD in march after I installed 2022-03 Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB4023057. it said KMODE_EXCEPTION _NOT_HANDLED. after I tried several solution like enroll the update, reinstall the driver, checking memory and uninstalling apps the BSOD still persistent and now it said PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. here is my minidump files, MSinfo32 and my specs https://1drv.ms/u/s!Al7DGj27f7CXd8xtC8BpcHrjDRQ please help.

:)

cliff haliman, Apr 8, 2022

2. windows 10 updates-March 2018

I have March updates that will not install. The automatic updates for 2018-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1709 for x64 based system (March KB4088776) were activated and downloaded to my computer, but they will not install on shutdown/restart.
    When I check for updates, it shows that the updates are downloaded, but when I click to uninstall, there is not a date for installation. I have researched the Windows suggestions for this problem. They tell me to remove the January 2018 updates (January
    KB4056892) and then reinstall the March update. When I attempted to uninstall the January update, I could see the update listed in the check for downloads screen, but when I click uninstall, the January update has a different reference number. Please advise.
    I have talked to my technology department and they can't determine next steps either. VERY FRUSTRATING. I need my computer for work.

JennyWilliams_642, Apr 8, 2022
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    I got so many BSOD after installed update in march [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Apr 8, 2022
  4. KBD
    KBD Win User

I got so many BSOD after installed update in march

Sapphire 4850 bsod on new install

That could be it. Just a suggestion, never do any hardware driver updates via Windows update in the future, just download the critical updates and leave it at that. When thats done then install hardware drivers that you got from the manufacturer's site.

Thema:

I got so many BSOD after installed update in march

1. I got so many BSOD after installed update in march - Similar Threads - got many BSOD

2. I got so many BSOD after installed update in march

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got so many BSOD after installed update in march: I really need help about my pc getting so much BSOD. the first time i got BSOD in march after I installed 2022-03 Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB4023057. it said KMODE_EXCEPTION _NOT_HANDLED. after I tried several solution like enroll the update, reinstall the...
  3. BSOD - with so many reasons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - with so many reasons: Hello all,I have been getting BSOD for almost 2 months now, it happens and goes, but when it happens, it give so many reasons why, ''system thread exception not handled '' is one of the many.In eventvwr.msc there are some errors like ntoskrnl.exe , Service Control Manager,...
  4. BSOD after March cumulative update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after March cumulative update: Sir, after March cumulative up date in my system BSOD problem arise and system give a stop code. ie., "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION". my system is 64 bit Operating system and I used adobe acrobat - 32bit please help...
  5. So many different BSODs I can't keep up.

So many different BSODs I can't keep up.: Windows 10 pro version 1909 All help is greatly appreciated. Lately I can't be on the computer playing a game for longer than a couple of hours without getting BSOD and every time it seems to be a different error. Here are the ones I have encountered thus far:...
  6. So many updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So many updates: Do we really need all of them? Can we get rid of some of the old ones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-many-updates/d6df72e3-3514-4669-867c-a25fd99526c3
  7. I got little things I got so many I don't know where to start

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I got little things I got so many I don't know where to start: Okay like I had Wi-Fi network driver problems and I flipped through so many settings that now I've got a bunch of little details to smooth over like Windows can't find search my browser internet Explorer he don't work I've reset him try to fix him but he's in denial I have...
  8. BSOD after March 12 Windows 10 update

BSOD after March 12 Windows 10 update: I ran into the new and improved BSOD for Windows 10 for the very first time immediately after March 12, 2019 Win 10 update auto installed and I restarted my PC. Primarily getting two error codes; - 0xc000021a which seems to be consistent with a failed/bad update or...
  9. Why So Many Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why So Many Updates?: This is a curiosity question: Why are we having so many updates for 1803? Does anyone have a handle on this. It is just an unusual number, and they just seem to "keep on coming". A screenshot is attached ... Thanks Sorry, looks like a double post for this one 117820
  10. Why So Many Updates?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why So Many Updates?: This is a curiosity question: Why are we having so many updates for 1803? Does anyone have a handle on this. It is just an unusual number, and they just seem to "keep on coming". A screenshot is attached ... Thanks Sorry, looks like a double post for this one 117820