Windows 10: I got some software that ihas screwed up seetings

Discus and support I got some software that ihas screwed up seetings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I started to download some software when I noticed it was loading unwanted is it bloatware so I stopped and uninstalled all of the apps installed that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by johngies, Feb 22, 2020.

1. johngies Win User

I got some software that ihas screwed up seetings

I started to download some software when I noticed it was loading unwanted is it bloatware so I stopped and uninstalled all of the apps installed that day. I now have Yahoo has a search engine in Chrome not expected. And internet explorer keeps showing up pinned to task bar even though I keep unpinning it.

How do I find the bad app and uninstall as their is something still running.

Thanks in advance

:)

johngies, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Leo54(2) Win User

DRIVERS FOR ATAPI iHAS 124

REQUIRE A DRIVER FOR

I got some software that ihas screwed up seetings 7VUtCa9aNJw3YcC7C1IhWUu9fgPqZ4xDNMAPIMLBQFKaKzKRhnTyo3VTaM_T8w7qRDqeES0NoA.png

ATAPI iHAS 124

Leo54(2), Feb 24, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

1. I got some software that ihas screwed up seetings - Similar Threads - got software ihas

2. Screwed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screwed up: I've had this computer for 2-3 years and Within the 1st year my computer has gotten corrupt. Whenever I try to look up on how to fix corrupt files or just a corrupt pc It dosen't work as it says I'm not a administrator. So please help me I have my entire computer corrupted...
  3. Screwed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screwed up: I've had this computer for 2-3 years and Within the 1st year my computer has gotten corrupt. Whenever I try to look up on how to fix corrupt files or just a corrupt pc It dosen't work as it says I'm not a administrator. So please help me I have my entire computer corrupted...
  4. Screwed up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Screwed Up!

in Windows 10 Support
    Screwed Up!: Not sure if this is right section but a few hours ago the whole of Win 10 went config up! I had my images (in the number of thousands) suddenly change real life icons into some damn flower. I seem to recall I had this problem ages ago and you all fixed it but I could not...
  6. I screwed up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I screwed up.: While trying to organize my hard drive partitions I converted my C: Drive into a dynamic disk. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to convert it back to a basic disk. the good news is that it is a relatively new system, so it doesn’t matter to me if I lose files in...
  7. screwed up app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screwed up app: I put on an instructional dvd after purchasing windows dvd player and the left half of the dvd is fine but the right half is sideways. Why??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screwed-up-app/d23a54d7-9a06-49aa-8cc6-99ebdc05c1c4
  8. Update screw up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update screw up: My Laptop did the Windows update about two months ago and ever since then I have not been able to sign into my Laptop and have it save anything. It says Unable to sign you into your account, you are signed in with a temporary account and your information will not be saved....
  9. Screwed up Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screwed up Password: I just loaded Windows 10 to a new SSD drive. When I made up the Windows password, I must have typed it wrong. After installation, I first load Chrome then select use a local account instead. However, when I typed in the password it told me it was wrong. Do I have to do the...
  10. User Account got screwed up...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Account got screwed up...: So I got curious on how to set up privileges on Windows 10 to my current account and I followed the steps, I really don't know what's gonna happen so I just started to do so, at cmd net user active:yes and created a Guest account. I switched it to guest account and while the...