Windows 10: I got suddenly rebooting, and event viewer showed me this code.

Discus and support I got suddenly rebooting, and event viewer showed me this code. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, I got suddenly rebooting Win10 pro 64bit look this code. what happened to computer? <System> <Provider... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 포커스, Jul 28, 2019.

1. 포커스 Win User

I got suddenly rebooting, and event viewer showed me this code.

hi,

I got suddenly rebooting

Win10 pro 64bit

look this code.

what happened to computer?

<System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-07-29T02:11:21.194004900Z" />
    <EventRecordID>42956</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>cloud2-pc</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">292</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0xffffa102cc32d028</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0xbe000000</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x800400</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>

</Event>

:)

포커스, Jul 28, 2019
  2. nancy3243 Win User

Event Viewer problem with latest Windows Build 1607

After installing the new Windows build 1607, the Event Viewer stopped recording events under Diagnostic Performance. (Before 1607 I checked the files located under Windows.old dated 9/23/2016 and located this file which indeed did have a list of events
    recorded.)

Since the initial 1607 download there have been two new builds automatically installed on my laptop.

The last step in an automatic download is the RESTART. Prior to my rebooting, I checked the Diagnostic Performance and for sure, these had the list of events.

Rebooting by me, causes the Diagnostic Performance errors to disappear.

As suggested earlier I have run the SFC/DISM commands with no errors reported.

Any Ideas?

Nancy

nancy3243, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 28, 2019
  4. MesPia Win User

Event Viewer Closes Unexpectedly

I'm having a problem with the Windows Event Viewer application. A few seconds after I open it and try to start using it to view errors, it suddenly closes for no apparent reason. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a known fix?

By the way, in the Windows Topics dropdown list box, there should be an entry for Windows application problems.

MesPia, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

1. I got suddenly rebooting, and event viewer showed me this code. - Similar Threads - got suddenly rebooting

2. I got a BSOD error & when I check the event viewer, it says : "The computer has rebooted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a BSOD error & when I check the event viewer, it says : "The computer has rebooted...: This has been a frequent issue for me and it seems these BSOD crashes only happen when I'm gaming, Any kind of support is appreciated.it also says that Dump file is saved at: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP...
  3. I got a BSOD error & when I check the event viewer, it says : "The computer has rebooted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a BSOD error & when I check the event viewer, it says : "The computer has rebooted...: This has been a frequent issue for me and it seems these BSOD crashes only happen when I'm gaming, Any kind of support is appreciated.it also says that Dump file is saved at: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP...
  4. Event Viewer stopped showing new events

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event Viewer stopped showing new events: I go to Event Viewer > Applications and Services Logs > Microsoft > Windows > Diagnostics-Performance > Operational.But there are no events listed for the past several weeks even though I’ve rebooted many times during that period. I clicked the Refresh button in the right...
  5. Event Viewer stopped showing new events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer stopped showing new events: I go to Event Viewer > Applications and Services Logs > Microsoft > Windows > Diagnostics-Performance > Operational.But there are no events listed for the past several weeks even though I’ve rebooted many times during that period. I clicked the Refresh button in the right...
  6. Event Viewer stopped showing new events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bugcheck unexpected reboots in Event Viewer

Bugcheck unexpected reboots in Event Viewer: Hi!Over the last month, I've noticed that I'll occasionally wake my computer from sleep and find it rebooted. The reboots didn't seem consistent with updating, so I checked Event Viewer and found the system had a number of Bugcheck errors and related unexpected reboots. These...
  8. Win 10 suddenly reboots. Event Viewer says BugCheck Event 1001.

Win 10 suddenly reboots. Event Viewer says BugCheck Event 1001.: Last night during a backup to a remote Win PC, my wife's Laptop rebooted. The Log in the backup program gave me a time and said it lost communications. I am finding in the Laptop wiht the Event Viewer at that an Error occurred as above, with following details: +System...
  9. Windows 10 suddenly reboot event viewer : bugcheck event 1001

Windows 10 suddenly reboot event viewer : bugcheck event 1001: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 14/2/2020 3:54:07 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-2KU1BMF Description: The computer...
  10. Event Viewer shows a successful Log On and Log Off that was not me

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer shows a successful Log On and Log Off that was not me: The Event Viewer shows a successful Log On at my Office at 11:58PM Wednesday and a Log Off at 1:30AM Thursday. I was home in bed sleeping. I work alone and I don't have a secretary. I left the Office early Wednesday because I was ill. I left the PC on, because I was hoping...