Windows 10: I got the actions recommended notification about local security authority protection.........

Discus and support I got the actions recommended notification about local security authority protection......... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It all started when I got the notification about actions required regarding Windows security, it said "local security authority protection is off, Your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ab do, Jun 9, 2023.

1. ab do Win User

I got the actions recommended notification about local security authority protection.........

It all started when I got the notification about actions required regarding Windows security, it said "local security authority protection is off, Your device may be vulnerable” I clicked it and it directed me to device security, then core isolation, and local security authority protection wasn't there, How do I fix this? {Windows 11 home}P.S. I tried searching for group policy editor and I couldn't find it, then I tried The registry editor solution and I couldn't find run as PPL.

:)

ab do, Jun 9, 2023

2. Local Security Authority protection Bug?

Open an admin Command Prompt and run these two commands:

• reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa" /v "RunAsPPL" /t REG_DWORD /d 2 /f
    • reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa" /v "RunAsPPLBoot" /t REG_DWORD /d 2 /f
    Restart Windows. That should clear the yellow exclamation warning.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Local Security Authority Protection

I have the security Action badge indicating to me that Windows security Action is required.

I open up by clicking the badge and see the notice that the Local Security Authority Protection is required to be turned on and restart the computer to which I perform those two actions.

After my computer is reloaded the Security Badge still requires me to turn Local Security Authority Protection on, as I have already done.

Kenneth

KennethYoung5, Jun 9, 2023
  4. I got the actions recommended notification about local security authority protection.........

AmanKumar_851, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

I got the actions recommended notification about local security authority protection.........

1. I got the actions recommended notification about local security authority protection......... - Similar Threads - got actions recommended

2. I got the actions recommended notification about local security authority protection.........

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the actions recommended notification about local security authority protection.........: It all started when I got the notification about actions required regarding Windows security, it said "local security authority protection is off, Your device may be vulnerable” I clicked it and it directed me to device security, then core isolation, and local security...
  3. Local Security Authority Protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Security Authority Protection: How can this be fixed? This is new so my computer. It wasn't there before computer is about 6 months old and I've notice this now for about a month, and I have looked around and others have the same issue. It shows it is on but I still get the warning that says it's off even...
  4. Local Security Authority Protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority Protection: How can this be fixed? This is new so my computer. It wasn't there before computer is about 6 months old and I've notice this now for about a month, and I have looked around and others have the same issue. It shows it is on but I still get the warning that says it's off even...
  5. local security authority protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    local security authority protection: Pc security said local security authority protection was off. I turn it on. Pc wanted a restart, so I did that. I looked; it is on. But the Pc security is not seeing therestarts. Restarted a few times. This problem on a desktop and laptop. Both running win 11. Only seen it...
  6. local security authority protection

local security authority protection: Pc security said local security authority protection was off. I turn it on. Pc wanted a restart, so I did that. I looked; it is on. But the Pc security is not seeing therestarts. Restarted a few times. This problem on a desktop and laptop. Both running win 11. Only seen it...
  7. Local Security Authority Protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority Protection: My question was a simple question, i.e. "Local Security Authority Protection" is switched ON, but I am still getting the warning symbol; and I am unable to get rid of it.This leads me to wonder if there is a problem with this, or is it something I can just ignore.There seem...
  8. Local security authority protection

Local security authority protection: Hi. When starting up my device this morning, windows security randomly turned off local security authority protection, and when I turned it back on and restarted my device it was still off. Are there any solutions that I could try? I have an IntelR CoreTM i5-10300H CPU @...
  9. Local Security Authority Protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority Protection: I have the security Action badge indicating to me that Windows security Action is required. I open up by clicking the badge and see the notice that the Local Security Authority Protection is required to be turned on and restart the computer to which I perform those two...
  10. Local Security Authority Protection

Local Security Authority Protection: I have the security Action badge indicating to me that Windows security Action is required. I open up by clicking the badge and see the notice that the Local Security Authority Protection is required to be turned on and restart the computer to which I perform those two...