Windows 10: I got the blue screen if death and it wasn't restarting so I went into sleep mode and now...

Discus and support I got the blue screen if death and it wasn't restarting so I went into sleep mode and now... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had gotten the blue screen of death and it wasn't restarting so I went into sleep mode and now I'm stuck there. When I try and plug my power cable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ayman Mahmud, Nov 30, 2022.

1. I got the blue screen if death and it wasn't restarting so I went into sleep mode and now...

I had gotten the blue screen of death and it wasn't restarting so I went into sleep mode and now I'm stuck there. When I try and plug my power cable out and plug it in again it just goes into the sleep mode. Please help as I need my computer for my studies

:)

Ayman Mahmud, Nov 30, 2022

2. For over a week my PC wasn`t responding at all. Blue screen of death and not able to boot. Tried everything to no avail.

For over a week my PC wasn`t responding at all. Blue screen of death and not able to boot. Tried everything to no avail. It made me believe that the problem was with my device. Decided to buy a new PC and at first use, Windows started playing up again.
    Is Microsoft not responsible for this ? I should get my money back. IT IS A WINDOWS PROBLEM after all

albertocarvalho1, Dec 1, 2022
  3. I got the blue screen if death and it wasn't restarting so I went into sleep mode and now I'm stuck

I had gotten the blue screen of death and it wasn't restarting so I went into sleep mode and now I'm stuck there. When I try and plug my power cable out and plug it in again it just goes into the sleep mode. Please help as I need my computer for my studies

Ayman Mahmud, Dec 1, 2022
  4. AlanD1948 Win User

I got the blue screen if death and it wasn't restarting so I went into sleep mode and now...

"Blue screen of death" when waking from sleep mode?

I am relatively new to Windows 10 and have noticed that when I wake the computer up from sleep mode, the first thing that I see is a moment of what has been called "Blue screen of death" before it switches to the normal sign-in screen. ----- Is this normal?
    Or should I be worried?

AlanD1948, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

I got the blue screen if death and it wasn't restarting so I went into sleep mode and now...

1. I got the blue screen if death and it wasn't restarting so I went into sleep mode and now... - Similar Threads - got blue screen

2. I got blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got blue screen of death: Hello I got blue screen of death Stop code: DRIVER POWER _STATE FAILUREPc : Hp all in one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-blue-screen-of-death/0bcaf944-20e7-4e17-81db-8dd3277aac8a
  3. I got blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got blue screen of death: Hello I got blue screen of death Stop code: DRIVER POWER _STATE FAILUREPc : Hp all in one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-blue-screen-of-death/0bcaf944-20e7-4e17-81db-8dd3277aac8a
  4. I got the blue screen if death and it wasn't restarting so I went into sleep mode and now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the blue screen if death and it wasn't restarting so I went into sleep mode and now...: I had gotten the blue screen of death and it wasn't restarting so I went into sleep mode and now I'm stuck there. When I try and plug my power cable out and plug it in again it just goes into the sleep mode. Please help as I need my computer for my studies...
  5. I got the blue screen if death and it wasn't restarting so I went into sleep mode and now...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I got the blue screen if death and it wasn't restarting so I went into sleep mode and now...: I had gotten the blue screen of death and it wasn't restarting so I went into sleep mode and now I'm stuck there. When I try and plug my power cable out and plug it in again it just goes into the sleep mode. Please help as I need my computer for my studies...
  6. Got the infamous Blue Screen of Death and now this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Got the infamous Blue Screen of Death and now this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Subpar_diabetic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/llx9ky/got_the_infamous_blue_screen_of_death_and_now_this/
  7. Today i got a blue screen of death.

Today i got a blue screen of death.: Today i got a blue screen of death, after restarting it gave me another BSOD. I tried to troubleshute menu, then reverting my system it wouldn't work. So i tried to clean install but my drive wasn't showing up. Now when i try to boot to my usb installation tool it says:...
  8. I got the “Blue Screen Of Death”! PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I got the “Blue Screen Of Death”! PLEASE HELP!: Good morning! I got thr blue screen of death on my computer and while doing a bootfix I keep getting this message about my C drive not being found. How do I get past it? [IMG]...
  9. I got the blue screen of death, and I don’t know what to do.

I got the blue screen of death, and I don’t know what to do.: Hi. I bought my first PC desktop about 5 months ago, and have been loving it. Today, while booting up Fortnite (yeah, I play, don’t @ me), my PC froze for about 2 minutes before I received the dreaded blue screen of death. After about 5 minutes, my PC restarted into ASUS...
  10. Suddenly got blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suddenly got blue screen of death: Hello Everyone, Today I just got blue screen of death while I was surfing websites. I believe I didn't open any heavy tasks or anything. The only thing I opened at that time was just Chrome. I am worried now because as far as I know the blue screen of death is a major...