Windows 10: I got the blue screen of death, and I don’t know what to do.

Discus and support I got the blue screen of death, and I don’t know what to do. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi. I bought my first PC desktop about 5 months ago, and have been loving it. Today, while booting up Fortnite (yeah, I play, don’t @ me), my PC froze... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ItzGadget, Aug 10, 2020.

1. I got the blue screen of death, and I don’t know what to do.

Hi.

I bought my first PC desktop about 5 months ago, and have been loving it. Today, while booting up Fortnite (yeah, I play, don’t @ me), my PC froze for about 2 minutes before I received the dreaded blue screen of death.

After about 5 minutes, my PC restarted into ASUS BIOS settings. At first, I was relieved that I wasn’t stuck on the blue screen like so many others. But, I quickly realized that I hadn’t gotten lucky. As I restarted my PC out of BIOS settings, I was routed back in. Again and again, as I repeatedly tried to exit, I was brought back into the BIOS settings.

I’m stuck.

My PC specs: - NVIDIA RTX 2060 Super - 16gb DDR4 2666mhz RAM - 600 Watt PSU - Thermaltake 80 PLUS Gold - ASUS PRIME B450M-A - AMD Ryzen 7 2700X

Any help would be really appreciated. I spent a lot on the PC, and it would really suck if I had to buy a new one.

Thanks in advanced.

submitted by /u/ItzGadget
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ItzGadget, Aug 10, 2020

2. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Aug 10, 2020
  4. I got the blue screen of death, and I don’t know what to do.

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

I got the blue screen of death, and I don’t know what to do.

1. I got the blue screen of death, and I don’t know what to do. - Similar Threads - got blue screen

2. I got blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got blue screen of death: Hello I got blue screen of death Stop code: DRIVER POWER _STATE FAILUREPc : Hp all in one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-blue-screen-of-death/0bcaf944-20e7-4e17-81db-8dd3277aac8a
  3. I got blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got blue screen of death: Hello I got blue screen of death Stop code: DRIVER POWER _STATE FAILUREPc : Hp all in one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-blue-screen-of-death/0bcaf944-20e7-4e17-81db-8dd3277aac8a
  4. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know what to do: So when some games started to not start, I chose the reset pc button and chose to keep files. After everything was done, everything was deleted and started running slow. So I tried opening settings but it was not opening so I tried pressing the windows button but that didn’t...
  5. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know what to do: So when some games started to not start, I chose the reset pc button and chose to keep files. After everything was done, everything was deleted and started running slow. So I tried opening settings but it was not opening so I tried pressing the windows button but that didn’t...
  6. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Blue Screen of Death and I do not know what causes it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death and I do not know what causes it: Its been about a month. Ive been experiencing repeated BSOD. I reset my laptop and it did stop the BSOD from happening but in just a day the problem repeated itself....
  8. Computer Blue screening, don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer Blue screening, don’t know what to do: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Grithorin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l981w6/computer_blue_screening_dont_know_what_to_do/
  9. Help I just got hacked and I don’t know what to do

Help I just got hacked and I don’t know what to do: I turned off my monitor to go shower, then I came back turned back on my monitor and there was hella pop ups. I couldn’t shut down and I had to shut down using the power button. Now I can’t even login with my own password. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! submitted by /u/Mochunlan...
  10. I don’t know what to do

I don’t know what to do: I started my pc today, which was a bit glitchy (out of the normal) and I then shut it down and turned it on again. It then had to register a reparation - never actually came to desktop. Now I am “stuck” in the selection of “recovery media” (not sure if that’s the name). If I...