Windows 10: i got the blue screen of death, i just want to know how to fix a stop code on the blue...

Discus and support i got the blue screen of death, i just want to know how to fix a stop code on the blue... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do I fix a blue screen, with a stop code for windows 10....?????/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidRatcliffe1, Mar 16, 2019.

1. i got the blue screen of death, i just want to know how to fix a stop code on the blue...

how do I fix a blue screen, with a stop code for windows 10....?????/

:)

DavidRatcliffe1, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Blue screen of death 0xc0000021a stop code

Hi George,

Blue Screen of Death might have been caused by poorly written device drivers or malfunctioning hardware, such as faulty memory, power supply issues, overheating of components, or hardware running beyond its specification limits. For us to isolate the issue,
    we would like to know the following:

• Are you able to boot to Windows 10?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the following methods given on this article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . Select the appropriate scenario to view corresponding methods.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Mar 16, 2019
  4. J-Man Win User

i got the blue screen of death, i just want to know how to fix a stop code on the blue...

Blue screen of death?

If anyone happens to know the error called "DRIVE_IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR_LESS" please let me know. It says that on the blue screen of death I call it.

J-Man, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

i got the blue screen of death, i just want to know how to fix a stop code on the blue...

1. i got the blue screen of death, i just want to know how to fix a stop code on the blue... - Similar Threads - got blue screen

2. I got blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got blue screen of death: Hello I got blue screen of death Stop code: DRIVER POWER _STATE FAILUREPc : Hp all in one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-blue-screen-of-death/0bcaf944-20e7-4e17-81db-8dd3277aac8a
  3. I got blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got blue screen of death: Hello I got blue screen of death Stop code: DRIVER POWER _STATE FAILUREPc : Hp all in one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-blue-screen-of-death/0bcaf944-20e7-4e17-81db-8dd3277aac8a
  4. How to fix a Blue screen of death - with no error code.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix a Blue screen of death - with no error code.: I have had this issue before and unfortunately no one was able to help me resolve it. I think mine is related to a controller I use for gaming. This is a separate issue, on my mom's laptop. She uses no peripherals at all and always gets the blue screen, sometimes in the...
  5. How to fix a Blue screen of death - with no error code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a Blue screen of death - with no error code.: I have had this issue before and unfortunately no one was able to help me resolve it. I think mine is related to a controller I use for gaming. This is a separate issue, on my mom's laptop. She uses no peripherals at all and always gets the blue screen, sometimes in the...
  6. How to fix a Blue screen of death - with no error code.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Today i got a blue screen of death.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Today i got a blue screen of death.: Today i got a blue screen of death, after restarting it gave me another BSOD. I tried to troubleshute menu, then reverting my system it wouldn't work. So i tried to clean install but my drive wasn't showing up. Now when i try to boot to my usb installation tool it says:...
  8. I got the blue screen of death, and I don’t know what to do.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got the blue screen of death, and I don’t know what to do.: Hi. I bought my first PC desktop about 5 months ago, and have been loving it. Today, while booting up Fortnite (yeah, I play, don’t @ me), my PC froze for about 2 minutes before I received the dreaded blue screen of death. After about 5 minutes, my PC restarted into ASUS...
  9. Got a blue screen of death but it fixed itself

Got a blue screen of death but it fixed itself: What happen was, I was working on photoshop and suddenly i got a Bsod(blue screen) saying wd01000.sys(or something along those lines) error so i reseted im laptop and it started working. After 10mins of me defragmenting my C drive i got another Bsod saing "STOP......
  10. Blue screen of death. Stop codes.

Blue screen of death. Stop codes.: I have a Dell Optiplex 9010 with Windows 10 Pro. The system frequently shuts itself down and reboots giving me various STOP CODES including: 1) Critical Structure Corruption, 2) IRQL not less or equal, 3) System Thread Exception not handled, 4) Memory Management. Do I need to...