Windows 10: I got the BSoD and it is stuck at 0%

Discus and support I got the BSoD and it is stuck at 0% in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The PC said it needed to restart to update something and after it did I just got the blue screen. It hasn't moved from 0 for about an hour. It says it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/frederick_the_duck, Jul 8, 2020.

1. I got the BSoD and it is stuck at 0%

The PC said it needed to restart to update something and after it did I just got the blue screen. It hasn't moved from 0 for about an hour. It says it is an unexpected store exception. My computer is a 2019 Dell XPS 13.

submitted by /u/frederick_the_duck
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/frederick_the_duck, Jul 8, 2020
  2. TomStrong Win User

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

I got the BSoD and it is stuck at 0% [​IMG]

TomStrong, Jul 8, 2020
  3. System restore got stuck

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What was the exact issue that you were facing that lead to perform restore?
    • Did you receive any error message, when the system restore got stuck?
    • Did you install any third party security application?

Since the computer is being stuck, I suggest you to restart the computer and try to perform the restore again and check if it helps.

I also suggest you to provide more information regarding the issue which led to perform system restore along with the make and model of the computer.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 8, 2020
  4. I got the BSoD and it is stuck at 0%

Installing Windows 10, stuck at 0%

I'm installing Windows 10 for my mum. I followed all the steps and got to the installing screen where it says to not turn off the computer and that it will restart several times. It has been at 0% for over 3 hours now. Any suggestions?

MaryDellea, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

I got the BSoD and it is stuck at 0%

1. I got the BSoD and it is stuck at 0% - Similar Threads - got BSoD stuck

2. BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete: Hello,I've been encountering an issue where I'm unable to run graphically intense games on my machine for quite awhile now. Upon attempting to launch into a game, I am met with a BSOD that doesn't exceed 0% complete and displays:Stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORAlong with...
  3. BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete: Hello,I've been encountering an issue where I'm unable to run graphically intense games on my machine for quite awhile now. Upon attempting to launch into a game, I am met with a BSOD that doesn't exceed 0% complete and displays:Stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORAlong with...
  4. BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bsod Stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod Stuck on 0%: Hi I buy a loptop around 2 weeks ago and today I was playing Minecraft with my friend and at a moment my laptop goes to blue screen of death with MACHINE-CHECK-EXEPRION and it's stuck in 0% my laptop didn't have any button to restart Asus tuf dash f15 Win 11...
  6. Bsod Stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod Stuck on 0%: Hi I buy a loptop around 2 weeks ago and today I was playing Minecraft with my friend and at a moment my laptop goes to blue screen of death with MACHINE-CHECK-EXEPRION and it's stuck in 0% my laptop didn't have any button to restart Asus tuf dash f15 Win 11...
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0% BSOD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0% BSOD: Hello, i've been experiencing BSOD and random freezing lately with my asus zenbook ux331un specs: [ATTACH] Every time i have to reboot manually because the BSOD is stuck at 0% I think this is also the reason why it seems i can't create any dump file, i searched for three...
  8. Diagnosing a stuck BSOD at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diagnosing a stuck BSOD at 0%: I have a Dell XPS with a GTX 1060 6B and periodically while playing games I get a BSOD ENEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. The problem is it freezes at 0% while gathering info I have to manually reset the PC so I’m not sure how I can further diagnose this. The GPU isn’t getting taxed...
  9. BSOD stuck at 0%

BSOD stuck at 0%: Hi, i am currently having a problem where collecting error info on a BSOD is stuck at 0%, i also can't create dump files because of this to find what is causing it. Any help on how to fix this is appreciated!...
  10. Random BSOD + Stuck at 0%

Random BSOD + Stuck at 0%: Hello, For several months, I got random BSODs with my laptop. 2 kinds of error codes : CRITICAL PROCES DIED UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION Whenever I check the Reliability History there are several events like this one : Nom d’événement du problème*: LiveKernelEvent Code:...