Windows 10: I got the error 0xc0000207 when calling FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket

Discus and support I got the error 0xc0000207 when calling FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi , I am implementing a filter driver . I got the error 0xc0000207 when calling FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket , I tried to rewrite the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Thao Hoang, May 21, 2024.

1. I got the error 0xc0000207 when calling FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket

Hi , I am implementing a filter driver . I got the error 0xc0000207 when calling FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket , I tried to rewrite the source IP of some packets, I could not find many documents to tell me what could cause this error . Could you please help me clear about what I did wrong that could make this error. Thanks?

:)

Thao Hoang, May 21, 2024

2. Windows 10, Twinui failed procedure calls and No listing of error in Event Log .

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand that you are facing issues with access the photos with error:
    The remote procedure call failed after the Windows update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the exact error code/ error message of this issue?
    • What is the photos file type you are facing the issue with?
    • Which is latest update being installed on your device?

I suggest you to use Windows Photo app to view the photos and check if the issue persists.

As a work around I suggest you to try the following and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to uninstall the update, restart the device and check if you are able to access the photos.

Steps:

1. Right click on the
    Start button and select Programs and Features.

2. Click on View installed updates.

3. Right click on the latest update and then click
    Uninstall.

Note: Administrator permission required if you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

As you receive an error: The remote procedure call failed, I suggest you to check the status of Remote Procedure Call locator service.

Method 2: Make sure the Remote Procedure Call status is Started and set to Automatic. RPC Locator should be set to Manual.

Follow the below steps for the same:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open
      Run command.
    • Type services.msc in the search box and press
      Enter
    • Search for the Remote Procedure Call locator service
    • Make sure the Start-up type is Manual.

Steps to set the services to Automatic

• Right click on the service,
    • If the service is stopped then Start the service
    • Select Properties
    • And in the Start-up type, select Automatic.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, May 21, 2024
  3. The remote procedure call failed

Hi Ephraim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• When do you get this error message?
    The "Remote procedure call" error might be displayed when a service called upon by Windows is not responding. Do you get the error message even after you restart the PC, I would recommend you to boot the computer in Safe mode and check if the issue
    persists.

You can follow the steps suggested in this article to boot the computer in Safe mode:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, May 21, 2024
  4. bdanmo Win User

I got the error 0xc0000207 when calling FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket

UnattendedJoin error: failed to find the domain data (0x6e)

Thanks for the suggestion! I don't want to add a domain account, as this is a generic unattended install that will be used for all company machines. Do you think it's possible that the computer would join the domain if, instead of using UnattendedJoin in specialize, I used your steps but left out the specific account? The other thing I was thinking was to use a generic account to allow the domain join during the specialize step. I added a machine password in the UnattendedJoin component, and instead of getting the error listed above, I got an authentication error, which makes me think I could probably do a secure join instead of the unsecure join. Thoughts?

bdanmo, May 21, 2024
Thema:

I got the error 0xc0000207 when calling FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket

1. I got the error 0xc0000207 when calling FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket - Similar Threads - got error 0xc0000207

2. I got the error 0xc0000207 when calling FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the error 0xc0000207 when calling FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket: Hi , I am implementing a filter driver . I got the error 0xc0000207 when calling FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket , I tried to rewrite the source IP of some packets, I could not find many documents to tell me what could cause this error . Could you please help me clear...
  3. I got the error 0xc0000207 when calling FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got the error 0xc0000207 when calling FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket: Hi , I am implementing a filter driver . I got the error 0xc0000207 when calling FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket , I tried to rewrite the source IP of some packets, I could not find many documents to tell me what could cause this error . Could you please help me clear...
  4. I´ve got an Trojan call Trojan.Lamer.CA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I´ve got an Trojan call Trojan.Lamer.CA: Hi people I need help with a trojan virus call "Trojan.Lamer.CA" I want to know if my pc is safe, because, I use windows defender program left the trojan in quarantine, it´s that safe? I want to erase of my pc, but I want to know If I can erase the trojan without format my...
  5. I´ve got an Trojan call Trojan.Lamer.CA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I´ve got an Trojan call Trojan.Lamer.CA: Hi people I need help with a trojan virus call "Trojan.Lamer.CA" I want to know if my pc is safe, because, I use windows defender program left the trojan in quarantine, it´s that safe? I want to erase of my pc, but I want to know If I can erase the trojan without format my...
  6. Error spam when calling vkGetPhysicalDeviceSurfaceFormatsKHR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error spam when calling vkGetPhysicalDeviceSurfaceFormatsKHR: I'm working on a vulkan renderer and when I call the vkGetPhysicalDeviceSurfaceFormatsKHR function with valid parameters, I get spammed by errors in Windows.Graphics.dll The call: uint32_t count{ 0 }; int const result = vkGetPhysicalDeviceSurfaceFormatsKHR physDevice,...
  7. i got an error

i got an error: video tdr failure in a blue window what is that mean?? how to solve it, does it effecting the video quality in my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-an-error/d7c1e9f3-faa6-42e7-84a2-b40fc0f02a6d
  8. I got this phone call.....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I got this phone call.....: so I got this call this morning and the voicemail said "You're Microsoft subscription will end by then end of the day all Microsoft features will end today" as well as call this number now to renew is this real or fake?...
  9. I got an error when installing updates

I got an error when installing updates: There are 3 updates that needed to be installed but it always error with error code 0x80071a91 these are the specific updates and their error code: 2019-09 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4516115) - Error...
  10. I got locked of intwenet exploer/ It said error AP7MQ79 and to call 8663248860 Is this...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I got locked of intwenet exploer/ It said error AP7MQ79 and to call 8663248860 Is this...: I got locked out of inter exploer. It wont reset even after turning off or doing reset, said error AP7MQ79. Said call microsoft at 8663248860. Is this nr microsoft or a scam, Advise please...