Windows 10: I got the old audio mixer back

Discus and support I got the old audio mixer back in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LinuxCoder18 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kpeuhh/i_got_the_old_audio_mixer_back/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LinuxCoder18, Jan 3, 2021.

1. I got the old audio mixer back

/u/LinuxCoder18, Jan 3, 2021

2. Set new audio device default for volume mixer in Windows 10

I use two audio devices:

• Default (audio) device "Realtec Digital Output (Optical)"
    • Default communication device "Lautsprecher (Speaker)"

My goal:
    I want to have the default audio volume on my default communication device, instead of the default device - at all times.

What I tried so far:
    Changing the volume mixer to my communication device explicitly works temporary, but as soon as I close the settings window, the default audio volume is reset again to the default audio device.

Step 1: Clicking on volume shows me the default device:

I got the old audio mixer back yhlxC.png

Step 2: Changing the volume mixer to my communication device manually:

I got the old audio mixer back 3mG3F.png

I got the old audio mixer back 1H5Y2.png

Step 3: Clicking again on volume does not keep the change I got the old audio mixer back :(

I got the old audio mixer back aWNeG.png

How can I make it permanent that windows uses my communication device for default volume control?

Simon Ferndriger, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Mixer Broadcast Not Working

Hi CV Scaryseizure,

Thank you for bringing this up. Let's try to isolate this issue so that we could figure out what causing the Mixer Broadcast not to work properly. Kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us when did you notice this issue?
    • Do you use the Mixer Broadcasting app on Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you sign out your account on the Mixer app then sign in again. If you still got the same issue, I suggest that you also reinstall the app to eliminate corrupted files.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Tendows Win User

I got the old audio mixer back

Volume Mixer not showing muted app

The application was muted on Windows 10 with November update. Now I am using Anniversary update, on build 14393.10

The initial step did not help make Banished show up in the Volume Mixer, nor did the article.

Tendows, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

I got the old audio mixer back

1. I got the old audio mixer back - Similar Threads - got old audio

2. Microsoft photo app how does i got back to the old version..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft photo app how does i got back to the old version..: Microsoft photo apphow do i got back to the old version the way it was like mouth ago or is there a way fix it so the once you crop image is saves and copy's it without you having to change the name and it stay in the origin folder...
  3. how do i got back to the old version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i got back to the old version: Microsoft photo apphow do i got back to the old version the way it was like mouth ago or is there a way fix it so the once you crop image is saves and copy's it without you having to change the name and it stay in the origin folder...
  4. Audio Mixer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Mixer: My audio mixer keeps changing when i go to google it goes to 100 when im in my game its at 50 it just destroys my ears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-mixer/db761540-ba4e-4e7c-9116-69d165055ab2
  5. Audio Mixer

Audio Mixer: My audio mixer keeps changing when i go to google it goes to 100 when im in my game its at 50 it just destroys my ears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-mixer/db761540-ba4e-4e7c-9116-69d165055ab2
  6. I got the old windows photos viewer back but now it's gone

I got the old windows photos viewer back but now it's gone: So I followed Brink's tutorial to get it back again and no matter what I do I can't get it back. any suggestions would be very welcomed The one I am looking for is this one, I also included my windows version 179374
  7. I got the old windows photos viewer back but now it's gone

in Windows 10 Support
    I got the old windows photos viewer back but now it's gone: So I followed Brink's tutorial to get it back again and no matter what I do I can't get it back. any suggestions would be very welcomed The one I am looking for is this one, I also included my windows version 179374
  8. no bass boost on audio mixer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    no bass boost on audio mixer: i have an alienware aurora r8 and whenever i want to boost the bass i cant cus i dont have an enhancements tab with my speakers when i go to sound does anyone know a solution or is this permanent ive tried resetting my drivers and even un and reinstalling realtek nothing...
  9. audio mixers...

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio mixers...: I am getting an audio mixer that is linking to all my applications when I open a game. I have no idea what I pushed for it to pop up and I cannot exit or move it. I need to know what I can do to figure out where it is coming from to make it not pop up anymore....
  10. No Audio output with external USB Audio Mixer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio output with external USB Audio Mixer: I'm dealing with a "no audio" issue with my Presonus StudioLive AR16 USB.This issue started happening after I installed the latest creator's update for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.I've researched the issue and tried several things; so far, no luck.First off, playback devices and...