Windows 10: i got the wrong game !

Discus and support i got the wrong game ! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i got a code for " need for speed pay back " gift from a coworker for my berth day . i open Microsoft store on windows 10 PC and redeemed it and it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hasitha madushantha, Nov 7, 2022.

1. i got the wrong game !

i got a code for " need for speed pay back " gift from a coworker for my berth day . i open Microsoft store on windows 10 PC and redeemed it and it was successful. i later fund out i need a Xbox to play this game . it wont let me install to my PC . is their any way i can convert to PC or a refund ? help me with this thanks

:)

Hasitha madushantha, Nov 7, 2022

2. Office And Light Gaming Build

There's nothing wrong with the build, but I have some suggestions to, IMHO, make it better:
    • You list a 550 watt PSU, but you have a 51 watt CPU and a GPU that pulls 120 watts at the max. In other words, your system will pull under 200 watts at maximum load, which it sounds like will be rarely. PSU's are most efficient between 50-80%, and even at max load, this system won't reach 50%. Suggest a PSU 400 watts or less, like the Seasonic G-360.
    • RAM's really cheap. Suggest getting 16 GB instead.

thebluebumblebee, Nov 7, 2022
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Nov 7, 2022
  4. i got the wrong game !

Angela Pun, Nov 7, 2022
Thema:

i got the wrong game !

1. i got the wrong game ! - Similar Threads - got wrong game

2. I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong: I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrongI discovered a DMP file in drive C and hope experts can analyze and see what's wrong with my computer?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CGHh2kWHEREwuZ67a9GImB7e_vsFNjbS/view?usp=sharing...
  3. i got the wrong game !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got the wrong game !: i got a code for " need for speed pay back " gift from a coworker for my berth day . i open Microsoft store on windows 10 PC and redeemed it and it was successful. i later fund out i need a Xbox to play this game . it wont let me install to my PC . is their any way i can...
  4. I got an BSOD when start gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got an BSOD when start gaming: I got an bsod when start gaming, i found this in event viewer"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff803040fb320, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  5. I got an BSOD when start gaming

I got an BSOD when start gaming: I got an bsod when start gaming, i found this in event viewer"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff803040fb320, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  6. I got an BSOD when start gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Wrong Game Purchased

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Wrong Game Purchased: I recently bought the game Ori and the Blind Forest as a digital download code from best buy with the intent of playing it on my PC. I had looked it up and it was listed as a Windows game, but when I tried to redeem the code it gave me the Xbox version, which I cannot play....
  8. Downloaded wrong game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded wrong game: I basically bought minecraft windows 10 thinking it was the same as java but better cause I've never done this before but I realised my mistake and tried to refund it but it won't let me? I am really confused and really wanted to play with friends but can't and no matter who...
  9. I install a game on the wrong storage

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I install a game on the wrong storage: so i brought a game from Microsoft store and when i install in the wrong storages, so i stop the download and move it to, i can't remove it cus i stop in the middle of it, how do i removed any unnecessary flies, it fills up to much on my storages...
  10. I got this game for free from a code

I got this game for free from a code: Hi I got this game Minecraft windows 10 for free via my java edition and i want my son to have it without having access to my acount can i transfer the license?...