Windows 10: i got this achievement but the xbox app doesnt know ive earnt it

Discus and support i got this achievement but the xbox app doesnt know ive earnt it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SquareCereal724 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SquareCereal724, Feb 15, 2021.

1. i got this achievement but the xbox app doesnt know ive earnt it

/u/SquareCereal724, Feb 15, 2021
  2. Kevin L. Win User

achievments on xbox live, omnia7.

Hello aidyhughes,

Getting a timestamp on Xbox Live achievements for games on the actual Xbox are completely dependant upon you being connected to Xbox Live at the time the achievment is obtained. You can earn achievements while offline, and the points will go on your gamerscore.
    But, you will have to login to Xbox Live, or log on to Xbox.com to update your newest achievments. The date and time that achievements were obtained will not be displayed.

If you have not logged in to Xbox live on your console, or onto xbox.com in some time, I would suggest to do so to make sure that your acheivements are up to date.

Kevin L., Feb 15, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

i got this achievement but the xbox app doesnt know ive earnt it [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Feb 15, 2021
  4. i got this achievement but the xbox app doesnt know ive earnt it

Xbox App, powers on Xbox One X but app doesn't know it.

Hi,

Most times, when you try to start the game and/or app, the splash screen displays for a few seconds before sending your back to the Home screen. If this is the case, let us walk you through the steps on how to resolve this concern. Follow the steps below:

Step 1: Start the app again

• If the app is available on the Home screen in either the big center tile or one of the four
      most recently used tiles highlight that tile with your controller (but don't select it).
    • Press the Menu button on the controller.
    • If the option to Quit is present, select it. (If it's not present, the app is not currently running.)
    • Once you're sure the app is closed, re-launch the app by selecting it from the recently used tiles or from
      My games & apps.

If the app doesn't start, please restart your Xbox One X console.

Step 2: Restart your Xbox One console.

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Note: Pressing the Xbox button opens the guide from any screen on the console.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select Restart console.
    • Select Yes to confirm.
    • Try to launch the app again.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall the app

If the issue still isn't resolved, try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it. Here's how:

• On Home, move right and select My games & apps.
    • Highlight the content you want to uninstall.
    • Press the Menu button on your controller.
    • Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

i got this achievement but the xbox app doesnt know ive earnt it

1. i got this achievement but the xbox app doesnt know ive earnt it - Similar Threads - got achievement xbox

2. Xbox app doesnt display drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app doesnt display drives: I have tried all of the fixes, including the power shell commands, to no avail. I am currently trying DISM commands but it did not fix it so far. Any help is appreciated.Thanks...
  3. Xbox app doesnt display drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app doesnt display drives: I have tried all of the fixes, including the power shell commands, to no avail. I am currently trying DISM commands but it did not fix it so far. Any help is appreciated.Thanks...
  4. Xbox App doesnt see the active Game Pass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App doesnt see the active Game Pass.: Hello Everybody, before an hour i activate the Game Pass Ultimate. I have only one Microsoft Account so iam logged in in every homepage and every App with the Same account. Still the "Play this game with Game Pass" Button is still grey and the app wants that i purchase a...
  5. Xbox App doesnt recognize EA Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App doesnt recognize EA Desktop: I have game pass ultimate, when I try to download an EAPlay game it says that I have to download EA Desktop. When I click to download that, It says there was an error and it cant be downloaded through the app, but gives me a link to a download for it. I download it, install...
  6. Xbox App Achievements not showing in Newsfeed/Popping up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox App Achievements not showing in Newsfeed/Popping up: Hey there, im really desperate now, because all of the sudden my xbox achievements from games i play in gamepass are not popping up any more and are not showing up in the newsfeed on the right side of windows 10. I allready enabled the service "connected user experience and...
  7. hello ive got a problem

hello ive got a problem: im trying to reset my pc to clear it and it needs a pasword but i didnt set one what can i do? submitted by /u/danutSKAZR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fiyslg/hello_ive_got_a_problem/
  8. Steam Games and Xbox Achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Games and Xbox Achievements: So I use the Xbox app for playing with my friends on Xbox. While my main platform is Steam I also use the Xbox app. In my achievements section there is the one game I use for Xbox, Sea of Thieves. I thought achievements for steam games did not show up. When I went to my...
  9. Xbox and PC Achievements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox and PC Achievements: So I use the Windows 10 Xbox app so I can play with my friends on Xbox. When I am in the Xbox app and I go to the achievements page I see Sea of Thieves. Currently I mainly use Steam. When I go to my account on the website my Steam games show up. Do my Steam games show up on...
  10. Xbox Game Bar : Achievements widget crashes

Xbox Game Bar : Achievements widget crashes: Since the achievements have been added to the gamebar, I've been unable to make it work. When I launch a supported game, like Minecraft, FH4, or The Outer Worlds, and I open the achievements widget, it hangs for a second trying to fetch the achievements and then the whole...