Windows 10: I got this computer about around 3 to 4 months ago and up until a week ago its been acting...

Discus and support I got this computer about around 3 to 4 months ago and up until a week ago its been acting... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got this computer about around 3 to 4 months ago and up until a week ago its been acting up severely, not responding for simple tasks like File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NickHernandez2002, Nov 29, 2021.

1. I got this computer about around 3 to 4 months ago and up until a week ago its been acting...

I got this computer about around 3 to 4 months ago and up until a week ago its been acting up severely, not responding for simple tasks like File Explorer for example. Everytime I start the computer up it is slower taking forever to just calculate how long it'll be to move around 130 MB its rather aggravating when your computer was working perfectly a week ago but now its a useless piece of junk.. I cant even download games from the Official Xbox App nor even open up Steam. I've done pretty much everything its said on the web to running it in Administrative mode and nothing absolutely nothing.

:)

NickHernandez2002, Nov 29, 2021

2. I converted from win 7 to win 10 a couple months ago and everythings was working fine. bout 3-4 weeks ago my rename function stopped working.

I converted from win 7 to win 10 a couple months ago and everythings was working fine. About 3-4 weeks ago my rename function stopped working. I can no longer rename folders for ex. New folder. Gets an error message saying: can't find the specific file
    etc...

larrybeez1, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Computer acted up 4 months ago, decided to finally try to fix it

I made a USB drive a while ago and tried to boot off it but the same bad loading screen appeared, and I lost the USB a month later.

StayAdamant, Nov 29, 2021
  4. cyrus2 Win User

I got this computer about around 3 to 4 months ago and up until a week ago its been acting...

After updating to 1511 version month ago the update is stuck on 45% for 3 weeks and will not go any further

Original Title: windows not updating

after updating to 1511 version month ago the update is stuck on 45% for 3 weeks and will not go any futher. auto update is on, help

cyrus2, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

I got this computer about around 3 to 4 months ago and up until a week ago its been acting...

1. I got this computer about around 3 to 4 months ago and up until a week ago its been acting... - Similar Threads - got computer around

2. I got this computer about around 3 to 4 months ago and up until a week ago its been acting...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I got this computer about around 3 to 4 months ago and up until a week ago its been acting...: I got this computer about around 3 to 4 months ago and up until a week ago its been acting up severely, not responding for simple tasks like File Explorer for example. Everytime I start the computer up it is slower taking forever to just calculate how long it'll be to move...
  3. I got this computer about around 3 to 4 months ago and up until a week ago its been acting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got this computer about around 3 to 4 months ago and up until a week ago its been acting...: I got this computer about around 3 to 4 months ago and up until a week ago its been acting up severely, not responding for simple tasks like File Explorer for example. Everytime I start the computer up it is slower taking forever to just calculate how long it'll be to move...
  4. Windows stuttering when using windows. Started about 3 weeks ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows stuttering when using windows. Started about 3 weeks ago: I did a rollback when it first started to try and fix the issue, had to go to a recovery point in the end and this fixed it. But now its back :...
  5. Daily BSODs; started about a week ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily BSODs; started about a week ago: Hi, I started having daily (sometimes multiple times daily) BSODs that started about a week ago. It seems like the stop codes for these are different every time. Here are some that I have captured: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  6. im lost- i just got the comp a week ago

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    im lost- i just got the comp a week ago: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Godgodz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/md5ac9/im_lost_i_just_got_the_comp_a_week_ago/
  7. Hi. This (blue circle around it) suddenly popped up maybe a month ago. Didnt think about...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi. This (blue circle around it) suddenly popped up maybe a month ago. Didnt think about...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/atopotartoimafanyway [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ilc67k/hi_this_blue_circle_around_it_suddenly_popped_up/
  8. Random BSOD starting about 3 weeks ago

Random BSOD starting about 3 weeks ago: I have been working on a computer that has been experiencing random freezing/BSOD anywhere from once a week to 5+ in one day. It's a Windows 10 Dell Latitude 7400 laptop and was running fine up until somewhere around the second week of May. No USB devices/any other...
  9. BSOD's randomly since I built my computer about 3 months ago, 3 today

BSOD's randomly since I built my computer about 3 months ago, 3 today: Ever since I put together my computer back in early October, I have been getting random BSOD's while trying to play games such as Fortnite, CS:GO, BO4, and R6S. When I built my computer, I copied Windows over from an old Western Digital 500GB on to a Samsung 970 Evo 250GB...
  10. Computer acted up 4 months ago, decided to finally try to fix it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer acted up 4 months ago, decided to finally try to fix it: I don't know the model number as I took off the sticker on the bottom, which was a ****ing stupid move, as that has everything I need to know about the ****ing computer when trying to fix it. Sorry for the harsh language, but I'm still frustrated about doing this. But, after...