Windows 10: I got this error message on my laptop "cannot find windows script file

Discus and support I got this error message on my laptop "cannot find windows script file in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I got this error message on my laptop "cannot find windows script file C:\user\smnba\AppData\Local\ temp\temp EZLY3NYDMA.js"I was wondering if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by S_bagheri, Dec 22, 2022.

1. S_bagheri Win User

I got this error message on my laptop "cannot find windows script file

Hello,I got this error message on my laptop "cannot find windows script file C:\user\smnba\AppData\Local\ temp\temp EZLY3NYDMA.js"I was wondering if you can help me to fix it.Thank you,Sam

:)

S_bagheri, Dec 22, 2022
  2. David Haz Win User

Can not find script file error

Hello,

This could be due to a missing script file or that an application is causing the error. As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you locate or navigate to the location listed in the error and see if the file it is looking for is there. If you are
    unable to locate the file, an application is causing this error to pop-up. If that is the case, we suggest that you boot your PC in Safe Mode and see if the error still pops up. You may follow the steps on this
    link on how to start your PC in Safe Mode.

If the problem does not exist in Safe Mode, we would know that an application is causing the error. However, if the problem is presented while in Safe Mode, the problem may be caused by Windows itself.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Dec 22, 2022
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    script error message

Hi Sammie,

The script error that you're receiving can be due to a third-party program loading up in the background. We suggest that you perform a clean boot and remove any suspicious third-party software to see if that clears up
    the error message. To perform a clean boot, you may check this article.

Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Once you resolve software conflicts by removing the third-party software that causes the script error, you should stop seeing this pop-up screen when you turn your laptop on.

Let us know if following the recommended steps in the article gets rid of the script error.

Yolvi Ell, Dec 22, 2022
  4. I got this error message on my laptop "cannot find windows script file

Script can copy file directory in one spot but not the other

So it will show you custom error message if the file fails to copy for any reason in other words?

PVTCaboose1337, Dec 22, 2022
Thema:

I got this error message on my laptop "cannot find windows script file

1. I got this error message on my laptop "cannot find windows script file - Similar Threads - got error message

2. Cannot find script file -pluginsd.js error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find script file -pluginsd.js error: this error come when i plugin to my power cord to my laptop if it running in battery i am not getting this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-script-file-pluginsdjs-error/65e6c224-3a0f-46a8-8e92-513c18c264b9
  3. Cannot find script file -pluginsd.js error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot find script file -pluginsd.js error: this error come when i plugin to my power cord to my laptop if it running in battery i am not getting this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-script-file-pluginsdjs-error/65e6c224-3a0f-46a8-8e92-513c18c264b9
  4. I got this error message on my laptop "cannot find windows script file

I got this error message on my laptop "cannot find windows script file: Hello,I got this error message on my laptop "cannot find windows script file C:\user\smnba\AppData\Local\ temp\temp EZLY3NYDMA.js"I was wondering if you can help me to fix it.Thank you,Sam...
  5. I got this error message on my laptop "cannot find windows script file

in Windows 10 Customization
    I got this error message on my laptop "cannot find windows script file: Hello,I got this error message on my laptop "cannot find windows script file C:\user\smnba\AppData\Local\ temp\temp EZLY3NYDMA.js"I was wondering if you can help me to fix it.Thank you,Sam...
  6. Cannot find Script File System.vbs

Cannot find Script File System.vbs: I recently uninstalled my previous Antivirus software Norton, and installed BitDefender.When BitDefender did it's initial post-installation scan, if found a "threat" and removed the file referenced in the attached error message.I am now getting this popup window every few...
  7. Cannot find script file "index.js"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot find script file "index.js": hey i every time i boot up my laptop i get a little error "Can not find script file C:\Program Files x86\Common Files\index.js" however today i wanted to try to fix it, now im no expert on computers so i went to "Youtube" and i couldnt find anything there. any ideas how to...
  8. Cannot find script file

Cannot find script file: Hello, This message always pops up when I start my computer. This message is popping after I installed adobe illustrator and lightroom. Windows Script Host Can not find script file “c:\Users\HAZIK". What should I do? Thanks, Hazik...
  9. Cannot find script file

Cannot find script file: I keep on receiving a Windows script file error saying can not find script file "C:\ness\miner\windows1.vbs". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-script-file/9b6b25a9-0fa1-45c8-ada0-d3c49efe7d3e
  10. Cannot find script file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot find script file: Hi, I connected my kindle to laptop through usb cable and trying to open a file but every time I try to open it says " cannot find script file 'D:\MicrosoftSearchIndexer ' ". I wanna be able to open my files. Can you help me with that? Thanks...