Windows 10: I got this game for free from a code

Discus and support I got this game for free from a code in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I got this game Minecraft windows 10 for free via my java edition and i want my son to have it without having access to my acount can i transfer the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stephenduderstadt, Nov 6, 2018.

1. I got this game for free from a code

Hi I got this game Minecraft windows 10 for free via my java edition and i want my son to have it without having access to my acount can i transfer the license?

:)

stephenduderstadt, Nov 6, 2018

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Windows Store Error when downloading - Code: 0x803FB107

Hi,

Error code 0x803FB107 may occur for the following reasons:

• Network interruption while downloading the game.
    • Not enough space on the device for the game.
    • The device doesn't meet game requirements.

As you've done some troubleshooting steps, we suggest trying to follow the steps provided by Catherine Cus in this
    thread and see if it will work for you.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Nov 6, 2018
  4. I got this game for free from a code

Error code 0x80073CFD in the game Quantum Break

Hi,

I suggest you to install the game software in Compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Before installing the game in compatibility mode, i suggest you to delete all the game related files present in the system and proceed with the steps below.

Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Locate and right-click on the game setup file on your PC and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      , select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

I got this game for free from a code

1. I got this game for free from a code - Similar Threads - got game free

2. I GOT WINDOWS XP FOR FREE FROM MICROSOFT IS IT ILLEGALI downloaded it to test it on a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I GOT WINDOWS XP FOR FREE FROM MICROSOFT IS IT ILLEGALI downloaded it to test it on a...: is it legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-windows-xp-for-free-from-microsoft-is-it/5d56f822-6889-47cb-a610-1c54c63193c6
  3. i got the wrong game !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got the wrong game !: i got a code for " need for speed pay back " gift from a coworker for my berth day . i open Microsoft store on windows 10 PC and redeemed it and it was successful. i later fund out i need a Xbox to play this game . it wont let me install to my PC . is their any way i can...
  4. i got the wrong game !

i got the wrong game !: i got a code for " need for speed pay back " gift from a coworker for my berth day . i open Microsoft store on windows 10 PC and redeemed it and it was successful. i later fund out i need a Xbox to play this game . it wont let me install to my PC . is their any way i can...
  5. free games from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    free games from microsoft store: while looking through the microsoft store for a new game to play, i noticed that several of the listings said "owned". i have looked at those games in the past but they are not listed on the start menu nor do i play any of them. does this "owned" mean they are taking up...
  6. free games from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    free games from microsoft store: while looking through the microsoft store for a new game to play, i noticed that several of the listings said "owned". i have looked at those games in the past but they are not listed on the start menu nor do i play any of them. does this "owned" mean they are taking up...
  7. free games from microsoft store

8. Free Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Games: Epic Games store opens, get a free game every two weeks through 2019 | Gizmo's Freeware https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-s...100-discount-2 https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-g...t-100-discount 123673
  9. Free Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Game: Subnautica is free until the holidays on the Epic Game Store | PC Gamer https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/ 123488
  10. Finally I got a code!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Finally I got a code!!!: Hi Ever since I installed I've been trying to get the authentication code thing. Finally today on what has to be at least the 20th try I received a code. I have virtually all of my software installed now, so I feel that the setup process is coming to and end. From...